Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is The Best Day Ever

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

by KilljoyOnFire 2 reviews

Bert and Gerard try to get their minds off of recent events... and get themselves into deep shit as a result.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 1353 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21

Having hallucinations is like being in a horror movie starring you. Or maybe a psychological thriller. You don’t know what’s real and what’s not. Those birds flying overhead could just be figments of your imagination. The little girl carrying a balloon on the street could disappear if you blink. The hallucinations can be scary, too. A second face beside yours in the mirror, a shadowy figure in your backyard. You teach yourself to know what’s real and what’s not, but you still scream like a child every time you see something abnormal. You know they’re not real, but… they are real. So realistic, you could almost touch them. But if you try, they disappear.

Bert keeps rubbing my back and telling me he understands, but he doesn’t. Just like the “therapists” I saw several times a week for five years. They told me they understand, that they went to school to learn about this shit. But they don’t understand. Because they’ve never seen creepy blood-red rabbits run through their house, or figures stand at the foot of their bed to say good morning.

I shudder as I remember the worst of the hallucinations. Today it was just the dagger, but what’s next? Bats hanging from the ceiling?

“You still wanna go to that bar?” Bert asks, playing with my hair. I seriously need a fucking haircut.

“No.” I say irritably. All I want to do is go to sleep, a place where my dreams are blissfully normal. Even a nightmare is preferred over imaginary maggots burrowing in your sheets.

“It’ll keep your mind off of…things.” he says. “You look like you could use a distraction.”

I ponder it. Having a night out with Bert as opposed to being stuck in this cramped hotel room could be really nice…

“Okay, but no drinking.” I say, sitting up. My hair sticks to the side of my face that was pressed into the pillow.

“No drinking.” Bert agrees.

--

A thumping Dubstep remix of Closer blasts through the speakers, reverberating through my bones. I want to feel you from the inside…

Bert pulls me close on the dance floor. We make it very clear that we’re only here for each other, our limbs entwined and our hips gyrating against each other.

I want to fuck you like an animal…

I attack Bert’s lips like a hungry savage. He moans in surprise and lets me violate his mouth with my tongue. Seriously, the things I’m doing should not be allowed in public. But the club is so crowded that I doubt anybody is watching us.

You get me closer to God…

I’m pretty sure my lips will be just as bruised as my neck when Bert and I leave this place.

You can have my isolation, you can have the hate it brings…

“Unghhh…” Bert moans into my mouth as my tongue dominates his. Now I get why he loves being in control so much.

You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything…

I rub the front of my pants against Bert’s, teasing him with the friction. He wraps his arms around my waist and desperately pulls me even closer, trying to get some satisfaction.

Help me tear down my reason, help me, it’s your sex I can smell…

I don’t even notice that Bert lifted me up until I’m being pinned against the wall. I seriously need to stop… we’re in public, for God’s sake. But the people swarming around us don’t seem to care. Most of them are doing the same thing, anyways. Bert’s panting and relentless kissing distracts me from my surroundings. I move my hands from his neck to the front of his shirt and pull, letting him know how much I’m loving this. He smiles against my lips in response and eases his knee up in between my legs. I shudder and moan as I try to ride his leg.

Suddenly, Bert pulls away. I whimper from the lack of contact and make my best puppy face.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Bert tells me apologetically.

I sigh. “Okay, but hurry back.” Then he disappears into the pulsing crowd of people.

As soon as he’s gone, a short figure appears next to me.

“Hey, sexy.” he drawls. The smell of alcohol fills my nose. He’s obviously drunk.

“Um, hi…” I say nervously. The guy grins and slings an arm around my shoulders. Something is smudged all around his eyes. Eyeliner?

“What’s your name, hot stuff?” he leans closer.

I pull back slightly. “G-Gerard.”

“I’m Pete.” the guy replies. “Wanna go dance?” he begins to pull me towards the dance floor without waiting for a reply.

“N-No thank you, I came with my boyfriend…” I say, but Pete ignores me. He begins to grind against my hips, breathing his alcohol scented breath down my neck.

“I really can’t do this.” I push him away.

“Don’t be like that, doll.” Pete puts his sweaty hands on my hips and plants a sloppy kiss on my lips.

“Get the fuck off!” I cry, twisting away from Pete. He ignores me and kisses me again.

Suddenly, Pete jerks away from me. Bert is standing behind him with a fistful of Pete’s hair. “Excuse me, but that’s my boyfriend. I believe he told you to get off.” he says in a calm, yet sinister tone.

Pete flinches and tries to free his hair from Bert’s grip. “Sorry man, didn’t know he was your-”

Bert punches him in the jaw.

“BERT!” I scream. My voice is barely heard over the obnoxiously loud music and people.

“What the fuck?!” Pete shouts. He swings his fist at Bert and hits him under his left eye.

I wrap my arms around Bert and attempt to pull him away from Pete, but he won’t give up. It’s like Brendon all over again. Except Brendon didn’t fight back. Pete ducks under Bert’s arm and socks him right in the face. Bert swears and punches him back so hard that Pete falls to the ground.

“STOP IT!” I wail, tears streaming down my face. I leap onto Bert’s back, but an unfamiliar pair of arms pulls me off.

“Let them settle this.” a random guy tells me.

“He’s my boyfriend!” I shout. I turn around just in time to see Bert punch Pete in the throat.

Pete’s eyes widen and he makes a strangled, gasp-like sound.

I grab Bert’s wrists as he prepares to hit him again. “Fucking stop it already!” I beg.

Bert’s snarling expression softens a bit. “You could have gotten hurt, Gerard.” he says.

“I’m stronger than you think.” I reply.

Suddenly, a team of police officers burst into the club. One strides towards Bert and pin his hands behind his back. A second officer does the same to Pete. I hear the sound of handcuffs rattling.

“THAT’S MY BOYFRIEND!” I scream, lunging for Bert. Someone restrains me. I scream and thrash against them, kicking at anyone and everyone in my way. I have to get to Bert. I can’t let them take him away.

But I’m forced to watch as the police lead him out of the club, followed by Pete. As soon as I’m let go, I dash outside and leap into a cab that somebody else hailed. Before they can protest, I slam the door shut and throw a crumpled twenty dollar bill at the driver.

“Follow that police car.”

---

FINALLY! THE UPDATE IS HERE! Sorry, guys. I owe you all blowjobs. Anyways, I want to know my readers a little bit better. So if you leave a review, please include your favorite horror film/psychological thriller/other sub-genre. Mine are The Shining, Nightmare On Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, Orphan, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Ju-On, and so much more... :D
Sign up to rate and review this story