Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You

Where will this take us?

by Gez789 0 reviews

Will frank confess he's feelings for Gerard and if so how will Gerard react? PLEASE REVIEW :D and will get updated every so often xxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 347 words

0Unrated
Still Frank's P.O.V
Gerard was still laying in the hospital bed waiting for his pills, we were alone so I thought maybe this would be a good time to tell him exactly how I feel. Gerard was laying on his back with his head facing away from me and his arm limply lay cross his stomach. "Gerard?" I called, "Please call me Gee" he giggled "what's up?", "well I kinda need to ask you something,umm well... ya see since I met you iv grown attached to you and you seen like a really nice guy and well I really like you,but you probably don't feel the sa.." I was cut off when Gerard crashed his lips against mine. I blushed like a teenage girl and kissed him back. We were enjoying ourselves when suddenly Ray burst through the doors, me and Gee quickly pulled away from each other and at that exact moment the nurse came back with Gee's pills and told us we were now able to leave. We gathered Gee's things and we were heading for the car when Gee turned to me and whispered "I really enjoyed that kiss and it's a real shame that I can't face going home, can I sleep at yours?". I honestly think at that moment my heart skipped a beat, I was about to reply to Gee when Bob burst into my thoughts "Frank, does the beard make my face look fat?". Me, Gee, Mikey and Ray burst out laughing and as soon as I heard Gerard's beautiful laugh I knew that I wanted him, no in-fact I NEEDED him! I pulled Gee over to one side and whispered to him "yes, is the answer to your question". He looked at me with the biggest grin I had ever seen, Gee told the guys that he didn't feel comfortable going back to his and Mikey's apartment after the incident so he was going to crash at mine.
Time lapse- Bob and Ray and Mikey have now dropped off Gerard and Frank at Franks apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story