Categories > Original > Fantasy > Life of Lone Sha

Lunas Point of View

by xxlunashaxx 0 reviews

Luna takes her turn at storytelling

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 1066 words

0Unrated
Luna's P.O.V



I laughed as the hunters began to wipe out Shadow Claw, slicing their throats, ripping their bodies apart.It was brutal. I was glad I hired the best. The massacre was amazing. Blood painted their home in a sea of red. Bodies were scattered across this, there must not have been many wolves left.



I grinned as I heard a yelp of pain. I ran my tongue over my teeth in glee. This was the best day ever.

I heard the growl of The Alphas. They had been the ones to 'rescue' me as a pup from my parents who had supposedly gone rabid. Ever since I had been raised and trained here, but it was not where my loyalties lay.

I snarled under my breath as I heard the curious yap of that annoying little pup, Sha.



I rolled my eyes as she dug her claws into the snow, She was so ignorant. Couldnt she see this wasnt the time for her antics.



I saw Alpha Shaidus beckon Elder Cole. He growled in his ear softly and nodded to Sha. Cole nodded and picked up Sha by the scruff of her neck. Sha growled and wriggled but one snarl from Cole brought her to silence and her body went limp.

I saw the Alphas eyes fill with unshed tears and felt myself wanting to call this off. But common sense snapped me out of my trance. No. They didnt deserve my pity. I dug my blood tipped claws through the snow and into the stony ground. They didnt deserve anything.

I smiled at that thought, I knew Darius would be so proud that I did this. Shadow Claw and Dark Fang have always held a grudge, but now, Im supposedly joining the dark side.

The battle raged on. Man versus wolf. And man was winning. I growled,wanting to make my own kill. So I stepped into the battlefield. I heard a whimper and looked behind me. Alpha Shadius was looking at me. He padded over and nuzzled my head, I barely managed not to turn away in disgust. His voice, smooth and deep rang through my ears,

"Calita. Get Sha and get away from here. Its too dangerous for you both. Get out and hide."

I plastered a fake look of fear ony face and nodded. He nooded and started to walk to his next foe, when I turned and looked at him.

"Alpha?"

He turned and I leapt at him. He growled as I tackled him to the ground. I pinned him by the base of his paws and grinned.

"The names Luna"

I heard his yelp as I ripped out his throat, spraying blood across the sea of bodies.

I nodded at the three remaining hunters and sent them a telepathic message.

"Go. I'll deal with the rest"

They nodded and one saluted as they turned and walked away. They disappeared quickly. But they would be back to collect their pay. Yet. My wolves were hidden among the trees, Ready to slaughter their weary bodies.

Oh how I loved being Luna.

I heard the soft sound of pawsteps and dived into the bushes. If it was who I thought It was I would draw it out slowly and painfully.

But it was Sha. Running to the corpse of her sister. I heard her soft whimpers and saw the tears running down her snout. She finally howled, a howl of grief, sorrow and pain. I felt a pang of regret hit me hard. This wasnt fair. She was only a pup. I shook my head and growled.

She deserved all she got.

Soon, Alpha Delia padded up behind her. She whimpered and picked Sha up. Sha whimpered and protested this sudden elevation but her mothers soft growl turned her mute and limp.

They padded into the trees. Grinning I followed silently. Stalking my prey.



I followed them into the clearing, her soft pawsteps making a crunching noise on the fresh snow. Crunch Crunch Crunch Cru-Snap.

I cursed myself under my breath, a fallen twig had stopped my silent stalking.

I saw her place Sha down and speak quietly with her as Sha argued. I heard her growl and shout, ''GET OUT OF HERE SHA!'' Sha ran, probably terrifed of disobeying her mother. I saw her flee into the trees and spoke with a growl to my tone.

''You never saw this coming, did ya?'' I mocked, and added with a slight snarl. ''Alpha Delia''

I heard the small snarl escape her lips, ''What have you done Calita?"

I laughed. ''I got rid of a lot of crappy wolves back there, not worth having, all of them, and the names Luna" I snarled

She lowered her ears and growled, ''They were your family 'Luna' They love-''

''THEY NEVER LOVED ME YOU IDIOT! THEY WANTED ME GONE'' I breathed deeply and countinued, ''So I left, And joined Dark Fang''

I knew by the way her lips parted that she was shocked, It was illegal for a wolf to join another pack without permission from the alpha, and It was forbidden for another Alpha to accept them on these terms.

Good thing Darius was my alpha, my 'mate', My chess piece. I would be done with him in a week

She looked at me with soft eyes, they almost looked forgiving and I took a harmless step towards her, fascinated. I noticed the murderous glint a little too late as she lept for my throat.

I snarled and batted a paw at the side of her head, causing her to lose her balance.

She looked at me and snarled, ''Luna, you dont deserve to live after what you have done''

I laughed, ''But, I am gonna live, thats the problem with your equation''

I clawed at her but she twisted at the wrong momend, so my claw embedded deeply within her stomach and she yelped.

I smiled as she tried to stand but fell in a heap.

I walked towards her and brought my nuzzle along the line of her throat.

I hear her cough and speak hoarsley, ''Leave...my baby......alone''

I smiled, ''Oh dont worry Alpha. I'll be sure to keep her alive. Killing off all that ate close to her"

With the look of pain in her eyes, I bit into the soft flesh of her throat.
Sign up to rate and review this story