Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - Hey guys, sorry, I tried to write this chapter earlier but my Mom showed up at home at 5 instead of 5.45 and said we were going out so I had to delete the chapter... Sorry :( Anyway, I'm going out to see my nephew tomorrow so I might only have one update tomorrow as well. I feel really bad that I can't update so much anymore D: - I'll try and figure something out though.

Me and Raven looked at Penina and Kat "Do you have any idea where the others might have gone?" I asked them. They both shook their heads "Well then we'll have to look for them in the direction we ran off."

"They went this way." Penina said shakily, pointing in the direction. Both her and Kat were pretty shaken up.

"Okay, let's look then." Raven replied "Come on."

We all walked down the corridor "What if we bump into Korse?" Penina asked.

"Penina!?" A voice behind us asked. We all turned around. It was Frank "Penina!" He ran over to her, not bothering to use her killjoy name at all. He threw his arms round her and kissed her forehead "I was so worried about you! Are you okay? I love you so much, you don't need to worry about anything anymore, I promise!"

"I'm fine." Penina whispered, hugging Frank back tightly "I love you too."

"Where's Artistic Accident?" I asked.

"I'm here." Hozzie said, edging round Frank and Penina. Penina had started crying and Frank was stroking her hair.

"Hey guys, I hate to kill the moment but we kind of need to leave now." Raven said, biting her lip.

The two broke apart but Frank put his arm round Penina who was shaking and directed her back to the exit "It's gonna be okay now," He told her "Trust me."

Luckily we made it back to the car before anyone showed up "That was relatively easy." Raven said, getting into the drivers seat "BLI are so fucking stupid."

"I don't think they expected us to show up straightaway." Hozzie replied, sitting in the passengers seat "Well done Raven."

"Well done to all of us." Raven grinned, starting the car and driving away "WE WON!"

When we got back to the Diner it was in the middle of the day. We'd been at Better Living a pretty long time and the journey back had been longer than usual because Raven had gone missing. But eventually we made it back.

We walked inside and everyone was awake. Gerard stood up "How could you just go off like that!? Do you have any idea how worried we all were?"

"But they're back now, that's all that matters." Sam said quickly.

"Anything could've happened!" Ray yelled "You could've been killed for crying out loud!"

"We weren't though, we're fine." Ray replied "If we'd left them there any longer we wouldn't have been able to save them."

"We thought you were dead!" Gerard and Ray were getting really angry "I can't fucking believe this."

"Gee, we knew what we were doing-" Hozzie started.

"No! Hozzie! You had no clue what you were doing otherwise you wouldn't have gone!"

"There's no need to get so angry." Hozzie mumbled, looking down "I mean we're fine-"

"But what if you hadn't been fine!? God you guys are so stupid!"

Hozzie blinked at him then ran out of the room, Raven bit her lip and looked down, Frank whispered something to Penina then took her out of the room (to see the babies I assume) and Kat went bright red "There's no need to call us stupid." I said "We were taking a risk to save our friends. It's not like you've never taken a risk before. Kat and Penina were being tortured there, what did you expect us to do?"

Ray took a deep breath and then walked over to Raven "So long as you're safe." He whispered, wrapping his arms round Raven "I was really worried about you."

"I know, I'm sorry!" Raven started crying, putting her arms round his waist "But I didn't want anything to happen to them! I'm really sorry!"

"Hey, it's okay..."

Gerard sighed "Okay, I'm sorry for freaking out at you."

"We're not the ones you should be apologising to." I told him, raising my eye-brows.

Gerard sighed again and then left the room to go and find Hozzie "Ray, there's something I need to tell you." Raven said, wiping away her tears "It's really important."

"Okay, what is it?"

Raven took a deep breath "I'm pregnant."

Ray's eyes widened "W-What?"

"I'm pregnant..." Raven said a little worriedly, biting her lip.

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" Ray cried, throwing his arms back round her and hugging her extremely tightly "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"I take it you're happy about it then?" Raven giggled.

"Happy? That doesn't even describe how I feel! I'm gonna be a Daddy!" Ray let go of her "Holy shit, I'm gonna be a Daddy..."
Sign up to rate and review this story