Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taken

Taken

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 6 reviews

Weren’t those the words that every murderer would utter to his victims?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 1162 words

2Exciting
Valerie sat at her computer in a pair of old boxers and a baggy shirt. She didn’t care, it’s not like she lived with anybody. She didn’t exactly have the room in her small two room apartment for a roommate. She sighed as the music poured from her headphones into her ears.

She didn’t hate her job, in fact quite the opposite. Music had been her life for the past five years. She enjoyed writing reviews on the new bands that popped up, it elated her to no end that she got to hear the newest stuff before everyone else. But with the good comes that bad. At that particular moment the screeching of electric guitars and heavy bass drums filled her eardrums causing her to develop a headache.

She paused the music and rubbed her temples. “If I have to listen to another wannabe metal band…” her voice trailed off not finishing the thought. She glanced out the window and noticed it was raining fairly hard. She watched a flash of lightning and jumped as the thunder crashed louder than she expected.

Valerie didn’t really hate thunder storms but they weren’t exactly her favorite. She sighed and got up from her bed, pushing her laptop closed. She’d finish her reviews later. The blog she ran with her friend wouldn’t die just because she didn’t finish them in the next hour.

She looked at her clock and her eyes widened. How long had she been working? It was nearly one a.m. She yawned and walked to her kitchen to make a pot of coffee, lost in her thoughts. She rubbed at her eyes sleepily as she waited for the coffee to finish. She’d definitely need it if she was going to finish those damn reviews tonight.

Her shoulders slumped as she waited and she jumped as there was another crash of thunder. “Jumpy much,” she grumbled under her breath. There was a knock on her door. Who would be knocking at one o’clock in the morning? And why would they come to an apartment building, especially the top floor. Maybe it was one of her neighbors…That still wouldn’t explain why they were knocking this late…She jumped as whoever it was knocked again.

Valerie quickly walked to the front door and checked the peep hole. The lights in the hallway outside her door had been out for some time now. Why hadn’t she changed them? She’d just never gotten around to it. She was unable to see who the person was and could only vaguely tell it was a man. He looked kind of tall and maybe he was wearing glasses?

Do I let him in and risk getting hurt or do I leave him to stand in the cold? The man knocked again and against her better instincts she opened the door, feigning being woken up. “Yes?” she yawned. The man was quiet and she studied him more. He wore a long trench coat and a black fedora, casting even more of a shadow across his face.

“Sir?” The man quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her out of her apartment. “What the fuck! Let go!” She struggled and tried to snatch her arm away from the man but he was stronger than she was.

He dragged Valerie down the hall and out of the building, her shouting the whole way. Eventually the man placed a hand over her mouth to quiet her. She kicked and screamed but surprisingly no one bothered to help her. Why was no one stopping this man? It was obvious that she didn’t want to be with him, why was no one saving her?!

The man took her down countless turns before throwing her into a van and shouting at whoever was in the driver’s seat to go. Valerie looked around her. There were three other men in the car, the one driving, one in the passenger’s seat, and another man in the back with her and the first man. She was frightened to say the least.

“Way to scare the shit out of her Mikey,” the man driving said sarcastically.

“Shut it, at least I actually got her.”

The man in the passenger’s seat turned around and addressed Valerie. “There’s no need to be scared of us, sweetheart. Believe it or not, we’re the good guys.” His words did nothing to calm her; she continued to gawp around the car in fear.

“I don’t think that’s gonna help any Frank. Mikey gave her one hell of a scare,” the last man joked.

“Jesus, will everyone get off my back!? At least I got her!” Mikey shouted causing the rest of the car to explode in laughter, save for Valerie.

“Who the fuck are you people!?” she shouted, gaining confidence.

“I’m Gerard,” the man in the back stated, gesturing to himself, “that’s Ray,” he pointed to the man driving, “Frank,” the man in the passenger’s seat, “and Mikey,” the man who had taken her. “Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt you.” She continued to look around the car, not believing that these men wouldn’t hurt her. Weren’t those the words that every murderer would utter to his victims?

“Where are you taking me?”

Mikey, Frank, and Gerard exchanged glances before turning to the frightened girl. “We’ll explain everything when we get there.”

“Guys,” Ray said, “they’re following us…”

All heads swiveled to look out the rear window. Valerie stared but was unsure of what she was looking for.

“Shit,” Gerard muttered. “Valerie stay down.”

“How do you know my name?” She said, panicked.

“It’s a long story, just stay down.”

“No! What the hell is going on!?” Valerie shouted. She was terrified, how had these strange men found her and why had they kidnapped her? What the hell was going on? She was so confused and she just wanted answers.

Mikey clamped a hand down over her mouth and nose, cutting off her oxygen. She struggled for a moment before passing out completely. The four breathed a sigh of relief but only for a moment. They were still being followed.

I'm sorry that this was so short and that you all were left thinking "What the actual fuck is going on?" It's just an idea that's been floating around my head the past few days and I haven't been able to shake it. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not entirely sure what's going on either. I mean I have some idea of where this is going but yeah. This kinda wrote itself. Also, I didn't know what to title it so I just put something down. If anyone can think of something better that would be great. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed it! Please rate and review!
Stay lovely everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story