Categories > Original > Fantasy

Crossing Realms

by JBFan98 1 review

There's six realms, the realm of spirits, memories, fire, water, earth and air. It's up to one person to find unite the four other guardians, with help of the Heart of Zerchiel, the five guardians ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-05 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 1106 words

1Exciting
Ok, first of all I wanted to say this is my first story, so be nice. This is just a trial of my story if people like it I will continue. So happy reading.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Princess Alexa, we are here to protect you." Daniel said walking into the throne room.
"Protect me from what?" Alexa asked confused and scared.
"Demons and shadows have landed on our realm, they are you to capture you." Daniel replied being completely serious.
"You need to escape to the Realm of Earth, your father is the king, your mother is the queen and you are the princess. Take your family and go you will be safe for a while." Daniel said.
"Thank you as soon as I find my parents, we'll be leaving." Alexa smiled running out of the throne room. Alexa ran into the her parents master bedroom and there they were there.
"Mum, dad, Daniel said we need to escape to the Realm of Earth because the demons and shadows are after me." Alexa said calmly.
"He is right, they are here to capture the princess of the Realm of Memories, we will be safe at the Realm of Earth for a while." Elizabeth replied.
"How do we get to the Realm of Earth, is there a portal?" Alexa asked confused.
"The only way to get from one realm to another is magic." James said.
"But how?" Alexa asked really scared.
"Your father and I don't have the magic to create portals." Elizabeth said pausing for a minute.
"But you do Alexa." James smiled.
"ME?" Alexa asked shocked and more confused than she already was.
"Yes the princess of the Realm of Memories has great powers, you're the only one that can open portals." Elizabeth confirmed.
"And you better do it quickly before everyone is endangered." James said.
"I will try." Alexa replied walking into the middle of the room, Alexa held her hand up and moved her hand down. After she was done she looked at it and she did it, she had made a portal to the Realm of Earth.
"We better get going." Alexa said ushering her parents to go into the portal.
"We're here." James explained stepping out of the other side of the portal.
"You did well, Alexa, you did well my little princess." James smiled hugging her tightly.
"Thank you." Alexa smiled with a trace of revilement in her voice.
"I'm so proud of you, Alexa." Elizabeth exclaimed hugging her daughter tightly.
"Excuse me, you're not al…" Paul was saying.
"I'm sorry my King, my Queen and my princess." Paul said when he saw their faces.
"I'm Alexa, nice to meet you." Alexa smiled.
"I am Paul, one of your fathers workers." Paul smiled.
"Alexa, we must go to the throne room." James replied walking over to her and putting a muscular hand on her shoulder.
"Ok, lets go, nice to meet you Paul." Alexa yelled following her parents into the palace. They kept walking until they got to a impressive door and they walked in.
"Wow, this is cool." Alexa said impressed.
"This is the realm of Earth's throne room, your mum and I have to go do something, we want you to stay here and wait for us." James said walking out of the throne room. Alexa went and sat on the throne, it was nice and peaceful until someone entered the throne.
"What are you doing here? Who are you? No one except the King and Queen are allowed in here." A male voice yelled.
"My name is Alexa." Alexa calmly said.
"Wait you mean you're the princess of the realm of Earth and also the princess of the realm of Memories." He asked.
"Yes that would be right." Alexa said.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were the princess." He appoziled.
"It's ok, have you seen my parents?" Alexa asked.
"No I haven't seen the Queen and King. Why did you come to the realm of Earth?" He asked.
"Demons and shadows landed on the realm of Memories and they wanted to capture me, so we had to escape. So my parents and Daniel said we should escape to this realm because my father is the King, my mum is the Queen and I'm the princess." Alexa replied.
"How did you get here, the only way to get from realm to realm is a portal." He asked a bit confused and shocked.
"I made a portal to this realm." Alexa replied.
"You have that much power." He exclaimed.
"Yeah my mum says the princess of Memories had extremely powerful magic that can open portals." Alexa smiled.
"I'm sorry but I'm going to find my parents." Alexa explained jumping of the throne.
"Goodbye princess Alexa." He smiled.
"Thank you kind, Sir." Alexa said because she didn't know his name.
"Princess." He called before she walked out of the throne room.
"Please just call me Alex." Alexa smiled.
"Alex, my name is Dylan." Dylan expressed.
"Well thank you Dylan, this chat was what I needed, so thank you." Alexa replied.
"It is my pleasure princess Alex." Dylan smiled as she walked out of the door. Alexa walked through a few rooms before running into someone else.
"State your name and business." A women yelled.
"Princess Alexa and I'm trying to find my parents, have you seen them?" Alexa asked in her most piolent voice.
"I'm so sorry princess, I had no idea it was you, please forgive me." She said.
"Of course I forgive you but back to my question, have you see my parents?" Alexa asked again.
"No I'm sorry princess I haven't if I see them I will let you know you are looking for them." She smiled.
"Thank you…." Alexa was saying but remembered she didn't know her name.
"Lillianna, I work very close with your parents." Lillianna smiled.
"Thanks Lillianna." Alexa smiled walking away again.
"It was my honour, my princess." Lillianna yelled.
"Alex." Alexa yelled back smiling.
A few minutes had passed and Alexa still hadn't found her parents. Alexa didn't know where she was going so she wasn't really getting anyway. Alexa walked around and then she saw someone coming the other way so she was going to ask for directions.
"Excuse me." Alexa said.
"Yes." He asked looking up and he looked stunned or daised, what ever you wanted to call it.
"Can you show me around, I'm a little lost." Alexa asked not saying she was the princess because she wanted to know how people would treat her if they didn't know.
"Of course." He replied smiling.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't forget to review.
JBFan98
Sign up to rate and review this story