Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Our Lady of Sorrows - Part 1

by xXmayberryXx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-10 - 775 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
Our Lady of Sorrows Part 1

“ Bye EllaBella , I'm going to school now I'll be back at 4 “ , all 5 of the guys (appart from Frank ) had now taken to nicknaming Isabella as ' EllaBella ' , but never the less the word school rang in her ears like a not so long forgotten nightmare .

CLANK , “ WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARD ?! “ her Dad screamed , it was more likely to be an insult then a question , gripping her satchel in a pale hand Ella ran out of the gates , running to her second year at school .
/]
[/The fact that she had lasted that long was frankly...amazing , yet holding in all emotions and not retaliating as well , the kid was just different . This was the second year of middleschool , the first day of the year , maybe it was easier this year , maybe the bullies had forgotten Ella for once . Unlikely , as Ella walked into her form room she was greeted by a flying screwed up piece of paper , emotionlessly she unscrewed it , the words : FREAK written across it in large just about read-able handwriting . Sighing Ella drifted to her usual seat at the back , ducking her head down and looking at her sketchbook .

/]
[/“ooooh Ella Bella “ a voice called mockingly from infront of her ,Ella looked up nervously keeping the same blank expression “yes ?” she asked seethingly glaring up at Jordan . “these are crap “ Jordan smirked rifling through the pictures , she stopped at one and laughed , a high tinkly laugh obviously not real and frequently practiced . “Fat Gee ? You sketched him ? Psh , I've seen four year olds draw better” , Ella sighed , she was right , she would never draw as good as a five year old .

/]
[/“shut up , sit down , shut up , sit down , shut up , sit down “ the teacher drawled carelessly dishing out school diarys as she went , time for another day of hell .

/]
[/*

/]
[/Ella had timed this , if she didn't find Gerard soon it was a one way trip to nooseville , but she got distracted by a voice . “Ellllaaaaa , Isabellllaaaaaaaa , so what's this about you being gay ? “ , what about her being gay ? Ella couldn't recall turning gay , she looked up to see Jordan with her usual smirk , her minions flanking her ready to agree with anythign she said .

“Bye Jordan “ Ella replied in a sullen voice turning away ready to run at any time , “no no no not so fast “ two hands grabbed her thin shoulders running their hands down her arms till they were gripping her wrists . Ella was turned around and pushed against the railing behind her there was a 20 foot drop cushioned by two large industrial garbage bins . At least Jordan had thought about her safety ....ish , Jordan stepped her towards the railing , Ella knew how this was going to go , a question at a time . “again Ella , what's this about being gay ? “
“I'm not “
A harsh buzzer sound enaunciated Ella's fail as she was pushed towards the railing.
“Aren't you going out with Rhi ? “
“no “
Ella was getting more worried now , as she got pushed towards the railing now teetering on the edge .
“Would you go out with me ? “
With pure disgust Ella kicked her , Jordan gasped before pushing her .
The minutes after went unknown to Ella , she fell , she tumbled , she hit a pile of paper before tumbling onto a broken desk and layed there not wanting to come out from the safety of the dumpster . Jordan cackled and closed the lid putting of all sunlight .
/]
[/“Ella ? Ella ? Ella ? “ Mikey poked Ella and raised an eyebrow questioningly , this would be the first and last time Mikey would meet Ella , Ella looked up from the comfort of her human ball and blinked slightly at the sunlight that now shined into the dumpster .

“are you .......okay ? “
“wha- oh ....yeah “
/]
[/Something sounded from behind Ella , “Ellaaabelllaaa , I know your in there “ , Ella hyperventilated, she knew who that was , and she didn't like the sound of it .


“Ella ? Ella ? Ella ? “ , Ella looked up to see Mikey standing in the doorway, Ella looked down at herself , she was resting against the counter , gah she hated flashbacks . “are you ....okay ? “ , Ella nodded unconvincingly before noticing something about his eye .

“Mikey , what happened to your eye ? “


A/N Sorry I'm probably gonna make this a two part chapter , I've had a pretty crappy time at school lately but I will try to update , this chapter was based on mine , my friend Ella , and my other friend Rhi's time at school
what I'm hoping for the next chapter is that Ella will dream about the rest of the day at night .
SO keep reading and thankyou so much
R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story