Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Middle Child

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

(ONESHOT Gerard/OC) Ever since her mom had that baby, she's been so....gone. Not herself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 819 words

0Unrated
Gea ran into the choir room, her dress flailing out of her hands and around her heels as we started warming up. She slid to a stop beside me and took hold of my shoulder painfully.

"Ow." I hissed under my breath. She slipped her heels over her dirty, bare feet. "Did you walk here?" I whispered.

"Ran." she panted, standing up and dropping her dress. After a moment, her chest rose and fell easily as she sang to her high ass soprano notes that hurt my throat to hear them.

She ran here. In this frozen early winter night. Sure, it hasn't snowed yet, but it was freezing out!

Ever since her mom had that baby three years ago, Gea was always tired. She always had black bags under her eyes and I could tell she'd lost weight.

"If you needed a ride, why didn't you tell me?" I asked her softly. She shook her head and mouthed later as we all were directed to go up to the auditorium.

I saw the bump of her cell phone and something else in the bodice of her dress. Most likely tucked into her bra. She's done that since forever.

We climbed up the stairs, her hand in mine in case she tripped. I cast worried glances at her as she shivered roughly. I squeezed her hand.

She took a deep breath and pulled me into a hug before she went to her row back stage. The crowd was silenced and her row went out onto the stage.

Row after row, we went out onto the risers and moved into place. We sang our hearts out as usual. The concert ended way too quickly.

Gea was pale, her face drawn, as we left the stage and took out her phone. She called someone and put the phone to her ear. After a few seconds, she sighed and let her arm fall.

She slid down the blue lockers and put her head in her hands. "Gea, do you need a ride?" I asked, sitting next to her. I saw drops slipping between her fingers as she nodded.

"Just give me a few minutes." She breathed. I didn't know what to do, so I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

After a while, she went back to shivering. I hugged her closer, not worried about my tux.

"Let's go." I helped her to her feet. She pulled me to a stop.

"Nobody is at home, Gee." She dropped her head. "And my mom took the keys. That's why I had to run here. Tommy had a play date with his friend across town." Fresh tears fell from her emerald green eyes.

"So your mom wasn't even here?" I asked, shocked. She shook her head. "What the hell? For a play date?" I felt my anger building.

"Well, I'm the middle child now. Of course I get blown off for something so inportant." She took a shaky breath. "Of course she's never really heard me sing." Her fists clenched, her fingers squeaking against her rings. "You can't understand, Gee. Marco gets what he wants. Tommy gets what he wants. I get shit on. I'm supposed to do everything for nothing in return."

I pulled her against me. "Stop." Her hands clenched in the fabric of my tux jacket. "Stop." I tipped her head up so she could see me.

Suddenly, her lips were on mine. My heart stopped. "I..." She pulled away. I pulled her back and kissed her hard.

Her arms tightened around me, making me sigh. I picked her up and spun her around, the second bump falling out of her dress.

I looked down to see a pocket knife folded up on the ground. She gasped and pushed away from me.

She bent and snatched it up. "Ya never know." She said softly. I took her hand and pulled her to the stairs. "I'll wait with you until they get back."

We got to my car and I opened her door for her. Climbing in, I started up the heater with a turn of the key.

She took off her shoes and settled back against the black leather seat. I leaned over and kissed her again, making her jump a little.

The whole way to her house, she stared at me, her face lit by the street lights. It was scary with how thin and pale she was.

I parked by the curb and put the car into park. "Why?" She asked softly, her face shadowed.

"Because I've waited for you for years now. I don't mind waiting with you." Tears glistened in her eyes.

I reached over and wiped them away before I kissed her cheeks. The wait wasn't long with her here.








Randomness to fill the time. Still need a cast of my CMV!!!

R+R and all that you guys.

Hugs and Boxes,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story