Categories > Anime/Manga > Rurouni Kenshin > The adventures of Hiki

The adventures of Hiki

by Aurawhisperwind 0 reviews

The magnificent adventures of Hiki, the daughter of the master of the HitenMitsurugi ryu. Join her in her quest for true love!

Category: Rurouni Kenshin - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Kenshin - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-07-14 - Updated: 2006-07-14 - 448 words

0Unrated
Aura Whisperwind: Okay, so I decided to write a nasty Mary-sue parody. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or any of its characters.

Warnings: Standard warnings apply.


-------------------------------------------------

Our incredible story begins during the last stages of the Tokugawa era. It begins in Kyoto, and begins in the home of the master of the Hiten-Mitsurugi Ryu, and begins, more precisely on a beautiful, sunny, blessed day.

For this was the day that she was born. No baby in the history of the world was more beautiful than her. She was even more beautiful than her mother, a celestial nymph by the name Asdherathsedfathzxw. More powerful than her father, Hiko Seijuro. Yes, people, you could tell she was more powerful than him even if she was like a minute old. And her name, oh her name! Such a beautiful, marvelous, wonderful, creative, imaginative, amazing name had never been thought of before! Hiki. Forget that this is the most stupidly obvious name anybody can give Hiko's daughter. No, we will just bask in the happiness at this baby's birth.

But alas, the happiness is short-lived. Very short-lived. Three hours and forty seconds to be precise. We gasp in horror as Hiko gets drunk and abandons his nymph and his daughter. Oh how horribly cruel! And we watch in sympathy as Hiki darling grows up to be an adorable five year old in another fifty eight seconds. Then she listens, grief struck as her mother laments her father's ditching. And then Asdherathsedfathzxw, predictably, whispers to the demon child,

"My darling, I feel it. My end is near."

They are magically transported into a beautiful valley.

"Oh mother! But why?" Hiki whimpers.

"There is a curse in our family.... We are destined to die at the hands of-"

Too late. Asdherathsedfathzxw's words are cut-off abruptly as a giant pink tank appeared out of the heavens and squished her flat.

"MOTHER! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Hiki screams as she tries to wake her mother.

Tears flood us as we watch this touching scene, strategic rain having suddenly started.

A long mourning scene and burial later, Hiki finally understands that she is under a curse that a pink tank shall crush her to death unless she finds her true love. Then why did her mother die? Wasn't Hiko her true love? No, it seems. He was just someone she slept with.

But Hiki has no time for that. She is too busy plotting her revenge against her oh-so-evil-but-oh-so-hot father. And there ends the first chapter of this magnificent tale.


-------------------------------------------------
Very short, I know. But the introduction was small and... so what do you guys think? Any guesses on her true love?
Sign up to rate and review this story