Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Hurricane

by OhmyGee

We are a hurricane. A fire in a flask to keep us warm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-13 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 4688 words

?Blocked
Hello every reader! Fancy seeing you here!

Okay here is a list of stupid and some smart questions I have received anon.

-‘are you and old person? You write old people stuff. WTF?’
---First, no, im not “and old person”. Second, if you are refereeing to the setting of the story (1954) then yes, I guess I am writing “old people stuff”. Third, sighs, please elaborate on “WTF” Is that good or bad. I have a high ego, but im not arrogant so, I remain neutral about “WTF”.

-‘Why is Gerard so sexy?”
--Okay, I’ll agree with you on that. Gerard is very stunningly sexy so, that question amused me and I like it. For your answer-I am not God, nor can I play God so I cannot tell you the exact reason why he is. But my theory is that he’s sexy because he expresses it and embraces it. His mother is Italian so that probably had to do something.

-Will you show a real picture of yourself? I want to know your gender!
--Okay im a female. My real Name is Luci, my associate is named Eveey. She does all the uploading at “Coro’s house of stories V.” And we are both female, if you really badly want to see a picture of me than I may or may not post one…I probably will if you Rate and Review!.....Just in case ya’ll were wondering, Coro is an abbreviation of my last name.

Shout outs go to
-Iero_oreo
-XxSearchAndDestroyxX

Alright, well im done here. And one other thing, I promise (Trust me!)
I really like Patrick’s Character in here. He might be my favorite character.
- Coro V-

By the way, there is a reason we call it ‘Fuckwad’. It won’t let me set all of the warnings so there is some unwanted touching and violence. And creepy stuff, so yeah. Enjoy.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
II: Hurricane
-“ And I will not untie you until you say yes.”
“Damn Gerard! Of course I will! Frank shrieked. “Now un-cuff me so I can hug you!”




Frank was speechless. He couldn’t move his mouth, at all, nor could he advert his eyes. Gerard raised an eyebrow, along with a smirk. He was loving this. He totally knew that Frank had been watching him the whole time, and yes, he defiantly knew that Frank did love what he was seeing. Gerard knew that Frank was going to come over –Frank was too polite to turn down the offer- that’s why Gerard showered at this particular moment.

Gerard knew Frank was way too flustered by his deadly good looks, (Gerard’s ego speaking…) so it was up to him to make a move. The half naked gestured for Frank to come closer with his head. Frank couldn’t really walk; his knees have permanently melted, so therefore, he could only stumble a couple feet away from the door and into the room.

Gerard had also moved closer to Frank. Frank wasn’t half naked so it was way easier for Gerard to move. Frank had strong knees; if Frank was naked, Gerard would have fainted by now. But he’s not naked.

Gerard sauntered over to Frank slowly. The two were only inches apart. The silent, smaller could even feel the body heat emitting off Gerard. He smelt wonderful; like coffee, strawberries mixing with cinnamon and peppermint. The terrific scent was over whelming for Frank. The latter let out a loud shaky inhalation of a breath.

Gerard placed two hands, one on each side of Frank’s shoulders. Frank exhaled a shuttered, quiet moan. Gerard’s smirk widened like a billionaire taking pictures.

“Now. I asked you a question. Would you care to answer? Or do you want me to strip again? Your choose.” Gerard whispered in a dark, seductive manor. Frank finally did something with his eyes; bugged them out even wider then before. That of course caused Gerard to chuckle slightly. Since they were arm length apart, Gerard felt that should change. He pulled Frank even closer.

Frank was very willing. He could tell Gerard liked the fact that he saw him. He just didn’t know how much Gerard knew; how long. Frank tilted his head down to the floor then back up to meet Gerard’s eye contact. The smaller of the two placed one hand on Gerard’s waist. Gerard was surprised that Frank would continue the flirting; none the less, he liked it. So he wasn’t going to quit there. Frank, he really did find Gerard to be incredible sexy, so he did not mind the glorious touch bestowed upon him. Gerard’s hands were stunningly soft and warm. Frank never wanted to leave his sight or his hands in that case.

“‘Ya know, you have something in your eye.” Frank finally speaks! But it wasn’t high and squeaky as he normally talks, or how he expected. No, it was in the same seductive tone of voice Gerard used.
Sorry, I couldn’t resist. But here Gerard is not a cheerleader..

Gerard grins so widely. It’s not even a grin or smirk anymore. Its such a big smirk that his face basically split in half. Franks tiny, oh-so tiny smirk made an appearance. Gerard could notice it. The silence has gone on long enough!

“Yeah? You wanna fix that for me.?” Gerard didn’t really ask. It was an ask mixed with a demand. Frank made a light, charming growl. That made Gerard happy on another place.

“I would, but, I think you have bigger problems in your pants.” Frank pointed to the bulge of Gerard’s trousers with his eyes. Gerard lost his smirk and turned it into a half smirk. That only meant one thing. Frank took a step closer to Gerard so their chests were touching. All four arms wrapped around each other so they were hugging. Gerard maneuvered his hips slightly to push into Franks.

“I could say the same thing for you.” Gerard retorted back. Both ivory pink lips were inches apart.

Then Gerard did something Frank wanted for the past week. (Or so) Wet, greasy- (What do you expect from a Greaser?) lips found its way onto Franks small chapped lips. No tongue or spit involved. Just the two lips rubbing each other. Both parties loved it. But then, Franks tongue pushed itself into Gerard’s mouth. Both red tongues hugging each other, swimming in saliva. Both, Gerard and Frank, releases tiny moan of more pleasure. Blood swimming everywhere in their body’s, mainly flowing south.

Frank pushes his crotch into Gerard’s, and lifting his leg to wrap around the others thigh. He notices Frank’s eagerness so Gerard places his loving hands around Frank’s ass so he can easily lift him up. The smaller of the two hugs both legs around Gerard so he can carry him to the bed.

Gerard pushes Frank down and straddles his waist, removing his mouth.

“Oh Frank? Just… my, my you are truly divine.” Gerard’s tone of voice was more stern, confused even. He wasn’t angry, just the opposite. He was exceedingly pleased. Now, Gerard wasn’t confused about Franks excellent looks, just he was confused and surprised that he was this willing.

He remembered the first time they met. Frank had been beat and scared. So Gerard was wondering if Frank was doing this out of fear or if Gerard was actually this fucking awesome, and amazing. None the less, Frank blushes at the complement.

Yes. Gerard is pretty fucking awesome. Just so you know.

If you’re reading a My Chemical Romance Fan Fiction involving ferard, than you would already know that. I surely hope so. Sorry, I’m listing to Green Day and that brings out the ‘retarded-ness’ in me…


“We have to Stop.” Gerard announces. Franks blush turns to a very sad, dopey eyed, questioning facial expression. As much as Gerard hates to say it, he has to. He really likes Frank. Had a crush on him since like- forever. Gerard really wants Frank to stay, so he also really doesn’t want to scare him away. He does certainly not want Frank scared of him. That’s why they have to stop.

“But, Why?” Franks voice contains tears. He’s not crying at all, because that would be silly. nu-uh…hmm…pouting…yes im that lame. If Gerard fucking way said that to you, im sure you would to so shut up….sorry… It’s just now Frank is even more confused than Gerard. Do I make sense?

“Frank,” Gerard sighs. “Frank, I don’t want to scare you away. To be honest, I really like you. I want to be with you, but I can’t if you’re going to be terrified of me. So that’s why I have to stop.” Much to Gerard’s relief, Frank spreads a genuine smile across if puffy cheeks.

“Gerard? What are you saying?” Frank is smiling a slight bigger now. He knows exactly what Gerard is saying, he just wants to hear him actually say it. And Gerard knows that Frank knows. He’s going to rephrase and ask him.

“Wi-“Gerard was suddenly interrupted by heavy banging on the door. “WHAT!?” He screams on to of Frank. Mikey storms into the room, like he’s oblivious to the fact that Gerard and Frank are having a moment.

“Frank, did you call them!?” Mikey screams at Frank. Mikey has a huge red mark across his left cheek. Mikey and Frank both have the most terrified look on their faces; although Franks contains even more confusion. Who is this ‘them’ he speaks of. And Gerard suddenly looks pissed and betrayed. He steps of Frank so they can all stand and talk properly.

“Who? Who, what’s going on?” Frank questions nervously. Then it dawned on him. The bruises on Franks face came from Patrick. Patrick really wanted Frank to go out with them tonight. Patrick, he’s the ‘them’ Mikey speaks of. And he’s here. Oh no.

“Frank did you tell Patrick you’re here?” Mikey interrogates.

“No. No. No I promise. Please- “Frank wasn’t lying, and to prove that, the tears start to flow. “Please don’t make me go back to him. Please…”

“Mikey go take care of them. Frank, you’re going to be safe with us. I won’t let them hurt you okay. But you have to promise me you didn’t bring them here. Okay?” Gerard ducked down to frank and promised him, sincerity and all. His magic hands found Franks shoulder again.

“They wanted me to go with them today at class, but I said no…so…I don’t know. I swear I didn’t intend on them coming here.” Gerard nodded.

“Okay Frank, listens up, and listens close. You’re going to become one of us okay. That means you won’t be with them anymore. Tomorrow, you will not speak to them. Fallow Mikey around. He’s in most your classes. Alright?” Gerard was stern, but excited to have Frank when he nodded in conformation.

“Alright, take off your shirt.” Frank wondered with his eye balls. “Do it.” Frank did. His body was slim, and skinny. Not anorexic skinny, but not over weight. Gerard smirked a bit, frank blushed.

The other shirtless man pulled out a black sharpie and uncapped it. He pulled out Franks forearm and began to draw. Whilst doing so he spoke: “Everyone in the gang has this tattooed. Im drawing it ‘cos there’s no time to give you a tattoo. Because im doing it now, is so that Patrick can’t try and take you away. Alright?”

Frank nodded; he also was a bit excited to join the gang. Once Gerard had finished, Frank looked in awe. The “tattoo” was beautiful. It was a weird skeleton-ish in a black costume marching along. Black Parade

The two ascended the stairs, hand in hand, to find Patrick and Pete sitting down at the kitchen table along with Mikey.

“Frank! What the fuck are you doing here!? Boy I told Ya. I warned Ya. Now your gonna get it.” Patrick screamed and all stood up. Frank was now quivering. He gripped tighter to Gerard’s hand. Just to make Patrick jealous, he kissed the top of Franks head. The boy immediately blushed. “Boy, I outta whip you into oblivion. Why would you betray me like this?”

Gerard just chuckled. He, once again picked up Frank, sweeping him off his feet, carrying him bridal style. They both smiled, Mikey smirked, and Pete had to hide his smirk. Patrick turned red with rage and envy. Gerard noticed this, and kissed Frank on the lips. This time with lots, and lots of tongue!

Frank wrapped his arms tightly around Gerard’s neck, as they continued to snog. Both being shirtless made everything more enjoyable. Patrick let out a unnecessary scream of devastation. That was much uncalled for, and that made all the men jump. The offering of spit stopped. That scream was alarming and unexpected.

Seriously, he was acting like a child about it. Even Pete thought so.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” Of course, more screaming. Frank jumped a little at his treats.

“Actually, Trick, I don’t think so. He’s not yours anymore.” Gerard was totally calm about it. Like, if he was high on Diazepam. “Frankie, will you please show the toddler your arm?” Gerard whispered to Frank loud enough so everyone could hear. He spoke like he actually was dealing with a child or a mental retardation patient.

Frank giggled at his tone of voice. “Gladly.” He replied in a sweet sing song voice adding a smirk. He held out his fore arm to show all four men his ‘tattoo’. Mikey knew it was fake but Pete and Patrick seemed to buy it. Once again, the retarded screamed and whimpered. Everyone was stunned. What the fuck. Frank, Mikey, and Gerard all giggled. But Mikey being Mikey only smiled widely.

Mikey never smiles…On the last album, he’ll be smiling like George Harrison. He never ever smiled but on let it be, he was the only on smiling…

“Okay. Frank is now one of us. You talk to him, and you’ll be sorry…now. Get the Fuck. Out of. My house!” Gerard screamed. He was angry. Everyone, but Frank was not smiling. Nobody moved for a moment. “NOW!” That’s when they all ran out they door and left as fast as they could. (Everyone bar Gerard, Frank, and Mikey.)

“Welcome to the gang Frank.” Gerard returned the grin; amusement and sarcasm filled his tone. Frank didn’t know if he was serious so he just smiled.

“Anyone wanna watch a movie? I was actually making popcorn.” Mikey blurted out. Gerard just shrugged.

“Sure, horror.” Gerard demanded horror movies. They were his favorite. He had the biggest collection ever of horror movies.

“Duh. That A’ight with you Frank?” Mikey said as if the answer was totally obvious. Frank grinned and nodded. “Perfect.”

**

Frank and Gerard were cuddling on the couch along with Mikey. Gerard’s arm wrapped along Frank, whilst Mikey scoffed but he didn’t mind it. He was a total sap. They sat and watched ‘Dracula’. Frank really enjoyed the time spent with the Ways. He really liked Gerard, he really wanted to go somewhere with Gerard. Frank also wants to make better friends with Mikey.

Gerard still hadn’t gotten to ask Frank his ‘question’. Frank was very angry at Patrick for interrupting them. But after what happened, he’s very glad he’s in the gang now.

After the two hours of ‘Dracula’, (Even though Frank loved the movie, he did get scared and tucked his head in Gerard’s shoulder.) Frank had to go home. His mom arrived at midnight, and its eleven thirty.

Gerard drove Frank home in the short fifteen minutes. (Mikey wasn’t with them.)

Gerard pulled up at the front of Franks drive way. Gerard shot himself out of the driver’s seat, and ran to open Frank’s door, like a gentlemen. When he opened the door for frank, Gerard took Franks hand to assist him out.

“Why thank you Sir.” Frank mocked poshly. Gerard and Frank grinned.

“Anything for you.” Gerard seduced, and closed the door once Frank was free from the vehicle. Still, hand in hand, Way walked Iero to his front door, like what you would do after an amazing first date.

“So frank, can I come …never mind…” Gerard stared at the cement nervously. Why should Gerard be nervous?

Frank chuckled. He knew the answer to the question. “Gerard would you like to come in?” frank hoped his mom would not come home. His mom would go all ‘mother worry’ on him. She knew he was gay and had boyfriends.

“Frank. I’d love to accompany you in doors.” Gerard smiled.

The two walked inside the house to find Linda crying on the kitchen table. “Oh No.” Frank mumbled to himself.

“Mom?” Frank was worried.

“Oh Frankie!…oh, who is this?” The thing about Frank’s mom is that she was an excellent actor. The minute she saw Gerard, she ceased the sobs.

“Mom, this is Gerard. Umm, are-are you okay?” Frank responded.

“Ill tell you later sweetheart. Gerard, nice to meet you. Sorry im such a mess.” Linda stood up and shook Gerard’s hand warmly. After the shake, Gerard flipped a hand in the air as if it was no big deal, like he didn’t even notice.

“Uh, should I go?” Gerard whispered in Frank’s ear.

“Im sorry, seriously im so sorry. Can we. Can we talk tomorrow?” Frank apologized hoping Gerard was not too mad.

“Its okay, she needs you. Can I pick you up tomorrow?” Thank goodness he’s not mad and actually wants to talk to Frank. His voice was nice and understanding.

“Thank you. Thanks for the ride.” Frank turned around and hugged Gerard. Gerard
placed a sensual kiss on Frank’s forehead. Once Gerard left, Frank turned to his mother.

“What’s wrong?”
“Frankie, please go to bed, sweetie please.” Franks mom gained her worry-ness. Frank decided not to question, scared of the answer, so he ran up the stairs to his room.

But before he went to sleep, he really needed a shower. He was very dirty, full of sweat. He unclothed himself, slid himself into the warm shower spray. He took his soap and lathered himself all over with bubbles. Washing off anything that wasn’t skin.
**
“Hey, how are you?” Gerard asked Frank sweetly. Gerard had picked up Frank in his sweet, Italian Chevrolet, around one-ish. Gerard was hungry, so he took frank to the local diner.

“Im good. Thanks for taking me out today.” Frank smiled.

“Always. So how is your mom doing?” Gerard picked at his pasta.

“I don’t know, she won’t tell me.” Frank sighed.

“Oh, sorry. Hey, um so I think you look really beautiful today.” Gerard smirked. And of course, Frank blushed furiously.

“Well, not nearly as beautiful as you…obviously.” Frank said the word silently. Then it was Gerard’s turn to blush.

“Bitch please, you are so…divine.” Gerard said so sexily, ‘checking frank out’, staring him up and down. Even through the table.

“Oh come fucking on!” Frank blushly shouted, people stared whilst Gerard smirked.

“I think I will.” Gerard winked.

“Oh you!..Yeah…” Frank returned the smirk. Gerard winked again.

“Oh yeah?”

“Totally…” they stared at each other, full on eye contact.

“Whose gonna make me?” Gerard re-initiated the innuendo.

“Oh, you know who is!” Frank laughed pushing Gerard’s shoulder slightly.

“I certainly hope it you!” Frank made the creepiest face ever, that face totally said ‘Duh’. But then his face turned into something else. Fear. Three men wearing all blue walked into the diner door. Patrick, Pete, and Andy.

“Well, well, well. Look who we have here.” Patrick faced Gerard and Frank at the table. “Grab him.” Patrick ordered Pete. Pete yanked Frank’s arms from him, and pulled all his sleeves up. Both arms were pale white. No marker or anything. The stews smirked whilst Frank and Gerard shared a look saying ‘fuck’.

“So he’s not an official member, eh?” Patrick asked.

“No. I may not be an official member but, im- im no-“ Frank stood up for himself and Gerard. Then Gerard interrupted Frank by saying:

“Frank! What are you doing?” Frank literally stood up from his seat at the booth.

“Gerard, I got this.” Than to Patrick: “Im not an official member yet, but, I will not tolerate you or your gang. So there fore, we are not together and never will be. So leave me and Gerard alone.” Every one was astonished. Who knew Frank had the actually balls to say that.

“No!” Oh great, who lets unsupervised babies into diners anyway? Patrick literally stomped his feet too… “Pete, you know what to do!” He finally gained his mentality, wait what to do?

Pete pulled Frank away and shoved him to Patrick who grabbed him, holing him firmly on the shoulders to not let him go, as much as he struggled. After Frank was taken care of, Pete moved to Gerard, grabbing him in the same fashion.

“Gerard, I want you to watch this.” Patrick teased Gerard. Gerard made an animalistic noise of a growl. Patrick removed his right hand from Frank and began to rub up and down his abdomen, shoving his hands under his shirt. Eventually, after both men still struggling, Patrick moved his hands to cup inside Franks boxers. Frank whimpered and begged for his to stop. Gerard just growled and thrashed.

“Jealousy is the ugliest trait, Gerard. Very soon he’ll be hard for me, faster than you.” Patrick stroked Frank’s flaccid penis. He was getting irritated that Frank wasn’t getting hard for him though. So, he, Patrick began to tug harder, but to no avail.

“Its not jealousy. You’re hurting him. STOP!” Gerard corrected and screamed as Frank began to tear away. He really didn’t want this mans, ugly hands touching him.

Patrick did stop. But it wasn’t because of Gerard and Frank’s pleads for him to stop. Patrick fell, tumbling to the floor with a thumb, and behind it all was Mikey and Ray. Ray Toro, was another excellent friend of the Ways, he also wasn’t in school. The older, fro’ed hair man was holding a frying pan. (Ray worked at this diner for extra cash, Mikey just happened to pay a visit.)

Pete immediately dropped Gerard who stumbled a bit but gained his balance back real quickly. Andy mouthed sorry to Frank so only he could see. Frank still liked Andy. Pete pulled Patrick out of the tiny restaurant and Andy had to fallow.

“Ya’ll alright there?” Ray questioned in his southern accent. (His parents were from the south.) Gerard ignored Toro’s question and before Frank could answer, he hugged him. Gerard ran quickly and swiftly to hug Frank tightly, who Frank had reciprocated the gesture. Frank was now alright in Gerard’s arms. Strong, manly arms around his waist. Frank had felt superficially proud of himself for not becoming erect during his, hand job(?).

“Frank, im so sorry.” Gerard apologized over and over.

“It’s okay. You’re here now. It’s okay.” Frank replied over and over again.
**
Gerard had taken Frank back to his place again. They both acted like nothing happened, which frank was gracious for. Since they didn’t have anything to do, and Mikey was still at the diner with Ray and his Girlfriend, The two decided to go through his ‘special closest.’ When Mikey’s quote was exactly, “Don’t you fucking dare or ill fucking slice you with a machete!”

Gerard wasn’t scared of his little brother, or his fascination with knives, (which they both share!) Mikey had always told Gerard to “Imagine getting chopped up with a machete. I mean, like, you would use your hands and arms to block, and they would get hacked off. You’d be mashed until you die!” Gerard found that funny and gruesome. Where does Mikey come up with these morbid knife theories? Frank had also loved Mikey for his weaponry.

The two searched threw clothing, beer, and weapons until the found a box marked ‘b-s-en-m’. They two were curious to find out what that meant. When they had finally opened the box, they both gasped. Mikey, was a pervert. Inside, it contained a whip, leather hand cuffs, straps and other mischievous sex toys. That explains a lot. The ‘B’, stood for bondage. The‘s-en-m’ stood for S&M.

Gerard made an unexpected face. He smirked. Gerard had pulled out two items from the box. Frank couldn’t see what it was, but man- he was curious. Why was Gerard finding his baby brother being a pervert amusing?

“C’mere.” Gerard demanded in his seductive voice he used on Frank yesterday. Frank obeyed because he didn’t want Gerard to be carrying any ‘machetes’’ so that he would threaten Frank with. “Turn around.”

‘Ger-?” Frank questioned when Gerard had turned Frank around himself. Frank didn’t finish his sentence because he was getting a sentence of his own. Gerard had placed two metal cuffs around Frank’s wrists and locked them in place. Next, -this was a little softer, like black silk- was being tied around Franks eyes so he was blinded by darkness.

“Shut up!” Gerard demanded once more. Frank could hear the smirk in his voice. Frank did as he was told. He was getting scared but also excited at the same time. Again, both men were loving this. Gerard pushed Frank out of Mikey’s room and guided him safely down to his. He pushed Frank into an up-right sitting position on the bed.

“My, my, Frankie.” The all infamous smirk made an appearance in Gerard’s lips as well as his voice. “Look what you have done.” Frank smiled warmly. He loved the voice of Gerard when he was ‘acting’. Right once Gerard had cuffed him he was aroused; now he’s got a boner, for him, for Gerard. That defiantly boosted Gerard’s ego!

“Im sorry.” A small chuckle from Frank. “I’ve been bad, haven’t I?” Both men’s faces were split in half due to the smirk-y smile.

“Yes. Yes you have. Now. Tell me something Frankie.” Gerard straddled franks waist, kissing him softly on the lips. “Why would you have to been this incredibly good looking? You know ill have to…interrogate you for that. And that could end up in a sentence with me.” Frank loved the sound and the idea of that!

“Well, then. –“Frank tried to speak, but Gerard’s lips once again interrupted his. He was defiantly not complaining. “How’s my ‘interrogation gonna go?”

“Frank. Here’s the first question. It can lead to your sentence if you answer correctly.” Gerard lost the smirk and turned serious and nervous.

“What’s the first question? Sir?” frank didn’t lose his smirk; he did add emphasis on the ‘Sir’.

“Will you…Will you be…My….boyfriend?” Gerard asked. Before Frank could respond he added: “And I will not untie you until you say yes.”

“Damn Gerard! Of course I will! Frank shrieked. “Now un-cuff me so I can hug you!”

/Hey, really hoped you liked it! Rates please? BTW, I also love Trick’s child-like-ness! Also the title comes from Panic! At the Disco. I think it means sex…I don’t know I don’t really follow.

-Eveey
-Coro’s house of stories V.

Next chapter: “Mikey would never, ever in his life admit to this but he secretly thinks that is very sweet. Gerard and Frank together.”/
Sign up to rate and review this story