Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Life of a Ficwadian Reviewer

Well This is Awkward...

by bvbrocks 3 reviews

A note regarding the future of this series.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2012-09-14 - Updated: 2012-09-14 - 200 words

0Unrated
Hey guise. It's me, bvbrocks. This is a note for anybody who a) watches the show or b) submitted a story. Okay, so my mom found fanfiction (she just so happens to be homophobic...) and I am now pretty much banned from the web at her house (I'm at my dad's right now). That wouldn't be a problem, but she also took all my passwords for Facebook and GMail, which is connected to my YouTube. To avoid her finding the review show (which would piss her off even more), I deleted all the videos. I still have them saved on my computer though, and plan to upload them on a new account once I have time. The real biggie though is that I also lost my iPod, which I use to film since I have no other camera of any sort. So that presents a problem too. What I'm planning on doing is uploading the episodes, posting the links here, and then doing the next installment int text format, which I will then film when I get the chance. I just don't want to keep you all waiting (look at me TRYING to be punctual). So yeah, that's what's happening.
Sign up to rate and review this story