Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sometimes I Think I'll Die Alone

Sometimes I Think I'll Die Alone

by DeafeningSilence 1 review

This is the story of Grey Caverly who moved to Bellevile, New Jersey after witnessing her father's horrific death. She swore never to let anyone in again, and she never did, besides her best friend...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 448 words

0Unrated
In this story, Grey is 16, Mikey is 18, Frank is 18, Gerard and Ray are 22 and Bob is 20. Now I'm fully aware that Bob wasn't around in this era, but it's fiction, and I didn't know enough about Matt to put him in here :) With "this":http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/Vengeful_Romance/Bullets2.jpg basically being what they all look like... and Bob just looking like Bob :')

This stuff isn't completely necessary to read, but the first paragraph would probably be a good idea. This is just basically the stuff I may forget to mention about Grey, so here it is :)

Bio
Name: Grey ‘Blue’ Caverly, "this":http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs43/i/2009/097/4/d/Emo_Girl_by_Sadi_C.jpg is pretty much what she looks like, but with blue eyes and the lip piercing is a ring :)
Nickname: Blue - From middle name
Age: 16
Birthday: December 16th
Birthplace: Enfield, UK
Current Location: Belleville, New Jersey, USA
Sex: Female
Height: 5”4’
Hair colour: Bleached blonde with blue fringe
Eye colour: Blue/grey
Body type: Slim
Favourite colour: Blue of course
Favourite band: Simple Plan
Piercings: Mikey takes her to get a lip ring on her 16th birthday, also had had her ears pierced but they now grace lovely ear stretchers, much like "this":http://favim.com/mini/201106/10/ear-stretching-girl-hair-plugs-red-71546.jpg :)
Tattoos: “I think I’d love to die alone” round her left wrist, kind of like Frank’s wrist tattoo "here":http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/lunasolitaria/default/wrist-tattoo==large-msg-121427427336.jpg, but in black writing :) It’s meant to be a kind of tribute to MCR as it’s lyrics from their song ‘Cubicles’. She’s most likely going to get more tattoos as the story progresses :)

Home etc
Grey’s house is a small, run-down house on the outside but is cosy and homey on the inside. Grey goes to school at Belleville high with "Mikey Way":http://api.ning.com/files/E63wepxMrABA4P7BHPjwbNNiYLQMc30AdgBA857IL53nFVmoRTD1M05BojulR-3qOJgnK7tUSrejnhN3R-OpuR-oRIa7mBxB/MikeyWay171.jpg, but along with him, she is an outcast. Mikey is 18 in this story :)

Family
Siblings: 21 year old Brother, Sage Caverly, who still lives in England at Edinburgh University.
Mother: Sally Caverly - single mother, lives in a small house in Belleville with Grey.
Father: Graham Caverly - died when Grey was 10, a year before her and her mother moved to Belleville. The story explains it in more detail :)
Pets: A small ferret, goes by the name of Fred. "This":http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens10613361module96574561photo_127183617216346725_7011de3812_b.jpg is Fred :) He’s two years old and, before Mikey, was basically Grey’s best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story