Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Eight

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Jared and Skyla see familiar faces taking photos; Skyla begs Jared for a baby, so they begin trying.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 924 words - Complete

5Exciting
A BEAUTIFUL LIE

CHAPTER EIGHT

“Did you hear that?” he whispered to Skyla.

“Hear what?” she asked him. She looked over at the spot where he was looking and saw two people run away in a hurry, snapping twigs and rustling leaves in their wake. “Oh my god I know them!” she shrieked.

“What?” he asked her.

“That's–that's–Geoff! And Jessey!” she yelped. Jared grabbed her.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

The Jessey that abducted me for two and a half weeks, and threatened to kidnap and kill a loved one because I ran away?” Oops. He never told anyone that part.

“Yes. Wait, she threatened to kill one of us?” Skyla asked him. He ignored her. “Jared! Answer me!”

“Yes! But that was months ago.” Jared kissed her and led her back to Shannon's Jeep. “Do you want to stay in or go out tonight?” he asked her.

“You owe me an explanation, so I'm saying stay in,” Skyla said as she climbed into the Jeep. She felt Jared's hand gently squeeze her left thigh and she covered it with her hand. He laughed as he drove back to the house.

“I almost forgot about that! I should be the one reminding you about that!” he told her. As they pulled into the driveway, Jared jumped out of the Jeep and jogged around to Skyla's side. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the house. Skyla saw Emma, Vicki, and Tomo all beside the pool and dug the heels of her sneakers into the ground.

“Wait,” she told him. “I want a baby.”

He looked at her. “I... Are you sure?”

“Yes! I want a baby! Please?” She put on her begging face and playfully grabbed him.

Jared's thoughts were racing as he remembered how upset he was when Skyla told him she wasn't pregnant, and now the two of them can fix it in agreement. And Skyla wanted a baby so much! He couldn't say no to her. But he was worried about their fight, and her black eye. He shook his head. Fuck it all!

“Jared?” Skyla repeated his name. He grabbed her hand and led her up to his bedroom.

“Let's have a baby!” he said decidedly. “Or at least try for a baby.”

Skyla kissed him as she pushed him on the bed. She rolled over on her back and whispered “Okay.” She looked at him as she felt his hand grab her leg and swing it around his hips. He leaned back as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it off over her head. She ran her hands up his chest and helped him pull his shirt off.

“Wait,” Jared told her breathlessly. They were standing by his bed, Skyla was in her itchy lace bra and pajama pants; Jared was in his jeans and nothing else. He reached around her and unfastened her bra. She caught it in her arms, preventing it from falling.

“I'll kill you!” she cried.

“Try it.” He nibbled her on her earlobe, and she moaned lightly.

Suddenly Jared's BlackBerry began ringing; he looked at it and tossed it into his hamper. “I think Shannon can wait, don't you?” he asked Skyla. She nodded, and gasped as Jared grabbed her bra out of her hands. He felt Skyla's warm lips on his neck and he couldn't function anymore. Jared worked her pajama pants off and pushed her back on the bed.

“I'll be back, okay, Sky?” he asked her. He walked into his adjoining bathroom and paced around. He took his jeans off and sat down on the edge of the tub. He thought about how upset he was when he found out Skyla wasn't pregnant, and how well he hid it behind a mask. But now he and Skyla can actually become parents, and all it will take is careful planning! He stood up and walked back out to his room to find Skyla bundled up under his covers. He climbed in and asked, “What happened?”

“I got cold! It happens when you have nothing on but a pair of lace panties!”

Jared grinned and grabbed a pair of scissors.

“No, please don't, I just bought these!” Skyla begged.

Snip! Skyla watched her butchered panties get tossed to the floor. She suddenly felt more naked and aware of it than she was the first time; her first instinct was to cover herself up, no matter how big a fool she looked like.

Jared grinned at her. “That won't help you, Sky.” Out of the two of them, he was the only one who still had on some clothes, and Skyla, not knowing what she was doing, grabbed the scissors from Jared and cut his underwear away from his body and tossed them on top of her own. Satisfied, she threw the scissors down on the growing pile and looked at Jared.

“You play dirty!” he told her. They began passionately kissing, which escalated to full-blown sex. As Jared entered her, Skyla gasped and moaned; she ran her fingers through his hair and stopped as she felt Jared slide his hand up her thigh. She let out a small giggle as he looked at her.

You're the one that played dirty by cutting off my panties!” she said, and her words were cut short by Jared thrusting himself deeper inside her. She gasped again.

Jared collapsed on top of her and played with her hair. “Oh, Sky.”

Skyla looked at him. “Yeah?”

“Do you think that might have worked?”

“Maybe. Maybe.”
Sign up to rate and review this story