Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Ten

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Jared and Skyla escape for the evening into the bedroom (A/N in the beginning of the chapter); Jared cleans Skyla's wounds and tells her to be ready for another adventure like the night before.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-09-17 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 1421 words - Complete

5Exciting
A/N: So I mentioned there would be an author's note. Yeah. In this chapter, you gotta use your imagination as to what the fuck Skyla & Jared are doing behind those closed doors... twice... and why he would want to do it again the night after. o.o I was bored, sleepy, and didn't feel well, and I wanted something new in my stories. So here's the new. It'll probably reoccur if I can stop being a fucking wuss (sorry for cussing but I'm tired xD). Thanks y'all for reading & rating!

A BEAUTIFUL LIE

CHAPTER TEN

Jessey huffed. “Fine. Markus, Geoff, we're done here. But just keep in mind, I can find her anywhere.” With that, Jessey, Markus, and Geoff left.

Jared scooped up Skyla and carried her to his room. As he laid her out on his bed, he ran back to his bathroom and grabbed a few bottles of hydrogen peroxide, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and two rolls of paper towels. When he got back in his room, everyone else was sitting around Jared's room, deliberately trying to not look at her. He looked at them and sighed. “You don't have to be in here if you don't want to,” he told them, and they each mumbled their thanks and left. Jared put some rubbing alcohol on a paper towel and began cleaning Skyla's cuts on one of her arms.

“Ow! That hurts!” she yelled.

“Imagine what it'll feel like on your stomach,” he told her as he began putting rubbing alcohol on her other arm. Skyla grimaced in pain, but held back screams. “I'm about to put alcohol on your stomach. I'll do it in one swipe, okay?” he told her, and she nodded in agreement. Jared unbuttoned her bloody shirt and put some alcohol on another paper towel and wiped it across the cut. Then he put some hydrogen peroxide on another paper towel and wiped her cuts with it. After finishing with the peroxide, Jared reached up and grabbed another buttoned shirt off of his bed.

“Thanks,” she told him as he handed it to her. Skyla turned her back to him and took the shirt off after she finished unbuttoning it. She looked at her cuts and noticed that they were less noticeable after Jared had cleaned them the best he could. She put his shirt on and could smell his cologne wafting off of it; she took a deep breath and smiled. Jared pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. “You treat me so good.”

“Maybe a little too good?” he asked her skeptically.

Skyla looked at him and grinned. “Or maybe... not good enough?”

Jared laughed and swung her up on the bed, pulling her close to him. “Are you sure? Tonight? After all this?” Skyla nodded eagerly, and looked at Jared as he got up and closed the door, shutting them off from the rest of the world for the night.

When they woke up the next morning, the wind blew through the bedroom and made it chilly as Skyla leaned up to look Jared in the face.

“Who is going to shut the door on the balcony?” she asked him. She pulled the blanket up around her chest as she gave him a sly smile. She looked over at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was almost four-thirty in the morning. The sky outside was full of stars, and was moonless.

“Let me guess: it is going to be me, as usual, like always?” he asked with a smile. Skyla just scrunched up her nose as she gave him another smile. As he walked to shut the door and back, Skyla watched the clock tick forward two minutes. When he got back in bed, she felt better with his warmth beside her. And with the French double doors now closed, they could enjoy themselves with no interruptions.

When they began to wake up, it was six in the morning. They were so closely embraced Skyla was burning up from Jared's body heat. She put her hand up and felt around until she found his head; she began running her fingers through his hair to wake him up.

“What is it? I've been sleeping through this for ten minutes and it was fine at first, but now I'm just distracted,” Jared finally said. He sounded sleepy.

“How could you have slept at all after what we did last night?”

“Any strong-hearted man would force themselves to sleep if they were dead tired after sex.” Jared pulled her close and kissed her on her forehead before getting up. He grabbed a change of clothes before heading to the shower. Skyla could hear him talking to her over the running water. “So what made you want to do this?”

“I dunno.” Skyla grabbed the shirt he lent her from the night before and put it back on. She curled back up in his bed. Her cuts from the day before were still red, but they had begun the healing process. She went to rub one of them and a hand stopped her. She looked up and saw Jared had finished showering.

“No.” Jared said. “It'll make it itch.”

Skyla sighed. “I know, but I just want to feel it. To assure myself it all really happened.”

Jared moved his hand and watched as Skyla ran a hand over her arm, and dropped it. She didn't take any offense to the words cut into her skin, but when she turned she lost her breath as she doubled over from the pain of the cut on her stomach.

“Skyla!” Jared caught her before she hit the floor. He laid her back on his bed, and brushed her hair back. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. It just hurt. I'll be okay,” she told him. “Really.”

“Okay. Go and get a change of clothes and you can take a shower in here,” he told her.

“Yeah,” Skyla agreed. She went to her bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes and headed back to his room. Deciding it was now or never, Skyla asked him her question. “Jared?”

“Yes?”

“Are you sure you want a baby?”

He dropped the shoe he was holding; he was organizing and reorganizing his shoes in his closet according to how often he wore them, color, and how many there were. So far there were more slippers than regular shoes, and the shoe in his hands was a regular sneaker. Skyla saw him tense up and the color drain from his face; she quickly backed away from him. He turned around to look at her and sighed. “I'm not sure if I want a baby or not. I'm always on tour... and I'd never be around to help raise it...”

Skyla stared at him. “I'd raise it myself while you were gone and when you got back we could both raise it.”

“I love that offer, but I don't want you to have a baby and me be a deadbeat dad.” Jared tossed the shoe into his closet and walked out of the room.

Skyla sighed, and went into his bathroom. He did tell her she could use it. Skyla set her clothes on the counter and before she was even able to begin stripping down so she can get in the shower, she saw Jared in the doorway.

“Dammit! You scared me!” she said.

“And you aren't even undressed. A new record, I say.” Jared had a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he tossed her a bottle of shampoo. “Here's you some shampoo.” As she began undressing for her shower, Skyla smelled the shampoo; it smelled like a mix of berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries. Any and all berries that can be in a mixed berry shampoo. She washed her hair with the shampoo twice and got out of the shower after washing her body; she towel-dried her hair and her body after stepping out. She grabbed her clothes and hurriedly put them back on after pulling her hair back up.

“I'm dressed, and now I don't know what he wants...” Skyla whispered anxiously. She turned around and ran smack dab into Jared again. “Oh. Sorry, Jar–” she said, her voice disappearing as Jared grabbed her and kissed her again.

“Tonight, let's do what we did last night. Okay?” he asked her. He gave her a big hug as he kissed her once again, and he left his room with Skyla still standing there.
Sign up to rate and review this story