Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile Of A FicWaddian

by atomickilljoy 10 reviews

I saw MrTuttles did this, read it, and decided to do this, too! UPDATED WOOO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-17 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 929 words

-1TrainWreck
Real Name: Atomic Killjoy. My mom totally named me this.

Username: Why is this...I don't even...

Gender: Both, yet none.

Country: North Gerpan/ Swanada

City: New York...

Religion: Space Cat

Relationship status: Married to XEvil_Angel/Sam(not a boy). We're swingers, so I'm also Bob Bryar's ho(Keep this in mind when you offer a "Bob's love intrest/girlfriend/wife" role) and we also love PewDiePie in more ways than one.

Picture of Yourself: HAHA IF I WON'T GIVE MY NAME,WHY WOULD I GIVE MY PICTURE? XD

Favourite Musicians/Bands: My Chemical Romance, The Beatles( I WANT YOU SO BAD BECAUSE I AM THE WALRUS COO COO CACHOO), Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy(PRAISE THEM! THEY URGED ME TO EXPLORE MORE ROCK!), The Academy Is..., Iron Maiden, The Ramones, GREEN DAY OHMYGOSH, Whitesnake, AC/DC, Aerosmith(IEROSMITH XD), and KISS. There's probably more but I can't remember

Favourite Movies: ANY CARTOON MOVIES THAT ARE DC OR MARVEL, Across The Universe(fucking brilliant), Any Marvel or DC movies, and a bunch of comedies.

Favourite TV shows: Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, The League, The Office, Parks And Recreation, American Dad, and a lot of more shows. I also love PewDiePie. :D

Favourite Books: A Piece Of Cake(It's a memoir, and it's the most amazing thing ever), The Glass Castle(another memoir. Fucking brilliant), They Cage The Animals At Night(Another memoir. I read a lot of memoirs. This one made me cry, it's so great), pretty much any memoirs, The Help, and comics.

Heroes: Batman, Patrick Stump(He's the reason I want to be what I want to be when I grow up), Gerard Way(Yep. Him too), PewDiePie(never fails to make me feel better when I cry), and I think that's it.

Bandoms you write for: Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy

Pairings you ship: What? Like Rydon or stuff like that? Meh. I don't really read any Frerards, or Rydons. I don't have a problem with them, but I don't read them. I'm Ok with ANY pairing except Baycest, or any other fics involving sons or daughters fucking their parents. Waycest is different because they're grown up, and they can laugh about it, but stuff like Baycest is disgusting.
OTHER THAN THAT: I ship PENINA AND FRANK ERMERGERD, Jennifer and Bob, Jennifer and Brendon(in the Jennifer/Brendon origins, of course), SAM AND JON ERMERGERD YES, SAM AND PEWDIE :D, and, OF COURSE, SAM AND AJ :D

In your opinion, what is the best story on FicWad you feel you’ve written?: I definitely think "To The Moon" is my best one yet. I worked so hard, and it took up 18 pages in my notebook of editing and hard work, so it's one of my favorites.

Your favourite authors on here: Ravan-VanSlaughter, XEvil_Angel, Cookie_Monster, MrsWayBeckett,Kaleidoscope_Eyes, unitedsuck007 , XxPerfectTomorrowxX, Sam41,tmbfucks, Mirazal, electricviolence, AshIsNotOnFire and I think that's it. There's more, but I forgot some XD I think everyone is a fantastic writer, though!

Favourite stories on here: Happily Never After, Almost, Summertime, Let's Kill Tonight, Not A Hero Just A Teen, War, Diffrrent, 7 Minutes in...HELL and ohmygosh so,SO many more.

Favourite personalities on here: XEvil_Angel/Sam41,my FicWaffle wife, CyanideSuicide, because she's been with me since my first story, Cookie_Monster and tmbfucks, because they are just the nicest people, Mirazal, really nice and funny person, AshIsNotOnFire is amazing, Mikeys_Glasses is very sassy, and a lot of more people, because I feel like I'm a part of something, a family, and it's thanks to everyone on here, who's been sweet and haven't really done anything except be sweet and write their hearts out. Rock on, dudes \m/

Sample of my writing: This is Calm Before The Storm, my one shot:

My wedding day has finally arrived. I was beyond excited. I was marrying the love of my life, my older brother's best friend, MY best friend. Pete Wentz. I, Piper Stump, younger sister of Patrick Stump, was going to be the bride of Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, as nerdy as mentioning that name sounds. "You look beautiful, sis." Patrick said, walking in. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my black hair, that I had gotten from my grandfather's genes, in curls. I was wearing my new strapless wedding dress that was the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I was wearing my old converses, despite my mother's protests, and I was wearing my favorite blue bracelet that my best friend, Kayla gave me when we were in 6th grade. In my hair, there was a pin that Kayla loaned me. I looked ok, at least.
"Thanks Pat" I said,trying not to let tears pour out.
"Aww sis. Don't cry. I'll get you out of the wedding!" he piped up. I laughed.
"No Pat. I'm happy". Patrick smiled.
"Ok sis. You only have 30 minutes left, so relax a bit. You're early. They're playing some of your favorite songs...Fall Out Boy songs" he grinned.
"You are SO conceded, Patrick. " I said, rolling my eyes.
"Awww I love you, too Piper!" Patrick exclaimed. I laughed.
"Ok, Pat. I'm nervous, so now, I have to pee!" I said. I was really nervous. I mean REALLY nervous.
"Alright sis. I'll be outside of the church with Joe and Andy. Love ya, sis."
I smiled
"Love ya, too, Pat".
"And sis?"
"Yea, Pat?"
"You look really beautiful"
"Thanks Pat"
He left the room.

OK BYE :D
Sign up to rate and review this story