Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just a note that might interest you!

Just a note that might interest you!

by Unicorns-are-real 15 reviews

Just and idea I had :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-13 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 291 words

0Unrated
Okay, well hi :)

So I was wondering if any of you have ever thought about illustrations to go with your fanfics. Yup, that's right, ILLUSTRATIONS. This was just an idea I thought of recently when one of my friend's nan asked if I was interested in being an illustrator at all. Art is a very important interest to me and has been a big impact on my life. And it came to me as I was writing one of my fics that wouldn't it be cool if the people reading it could see the characters the way I see them? So, that considered, I have decided to use my DeviantArt account to not only publish my own drawings, but drawings for others as well.

But I do have my rules:

I WILL draw-
* Scenes
* Character portraits
* Front covers
* Posters
* Wallpapers

I WON'T draw-
* Scenes with nudity/ smut - sorry, I'd just feel weird doing that :S

But anyway, if you're interested drop me a comment with the name/ or link to the fanfic you want me to draw from. You can tell me if you want a particular scene drawing or any other specifics as well :)

And this isn't restricted to My Chem, by the way, it doesn't even have to be from your fanfic it can be from original stories too or even just a character you have floating in you head! :)

http://alibax-sombre.deviantart.com/

All finished works will appear onto my DeviantArt account. I will try to publish up to two works every weekend or as often as I can. This isn't an audition so you can ask anytime for an illustration (and you're also not restricted as to how many drawings you want).


Thanks
- Sara xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story