Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Change of Heart

Old friends

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

Rory's parents

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 859 words

0Unrated
~~Kayla's P.O.V~~

I knocked on the familiar door of the Howatch's. I hope they remember me, and if they do, I hope they don't hate me. It took a while to answer, but eventually an old man did. It took me a while, but I finally recognised the man with gray eyes and very grey hair that started to thin and the top. It was Rory's dad. Ronald. He noticed who I was too.

'Kayla. What are you doing here?' He asked me.

'Don't worry. I'm sure you don't want me to stay here for very long, and I don't plan on it. I just want to know Rory's address. I need to ask him some questions.' I said. It's been years, but the fact that he was still as strict as he was when he was in the army made me shiver.

'Kayla, you've always been welcome here. Why do you want Rory's address though? I don't think that's such a good idea.' He told me.

'I just do. Please?' I asked.

'Tell you what, I'll give you every piece of information you need, but on one condition.' He said. I'm dreading this.

'What is it?' I asked.

'You and your friends come in for a cup of tea, and we have a catch up. I won't take no for an answer.' He answered. If this is the only way I could get Rory to give me answers, I'll have to put up with it. I gestured to the others to come over, so they did, and we went inside.

'Chlo, we've got a visitor. Well, we've got a few.' Ronald said to Rory's mum, Chloe.

'Who is it?' She asked. Her long, black hair with a full fringe looked pretty much the same, apart from the fact that she was starting to go grey, but somehow her brown eyes seemed different, and she was staring directly at me.

'You don't remember me?' I asked suddenly very terrified. When she noticed who I was she'd probably kill me.

'I'm sorry my darling. I hardly recognise anyone who comes through these doors nowadays. My sight's going.' She said.

'It's me. It's Kayla.' I said. She looked completely shocked.

'Kayla? I never thought I'd ever be in the same room as you again. Did your dad let you come?' She asked.

'He doesn't even know we're here.' Mazy answered for me.

'She wants Rory's address, but I said they could only have it if we have a good old chat.' Ronald told her.

'Well, of course. Who are your friends?' She asked.

'This is West and this is Mazy.' I introduced.

'Kayla, I know Rory wasn't your favourite person, but he was mine. I know what he did to you was wrong, but something was wrong with him. It wasn't his fault. He's better now. I still love him more than anything. Promise me you won't hurt him.' She said.

'I won't.' I breathed. Ronald came in from the kitchen with a tray full of steaming mugs of tea.

'So, what have you been up to?' He asked. We told them all about our lives, from Molly being pregnant to me seeing a big ant the other day. They told us things about them too. About how Ronald retired and how Chlo felt about losing her sight. Then the big news came.

'Well, he lives with his friend in town. They've been best friends since they were tots.' Chlo said, writing an address on a napkin. When Ronald saw the state of her writing, he wrote a fresh one on another napkin. He obviously didn't want to hurt Chloe more than she already was.

'Visit again Kayla. You've always been an amazing girl.' Ronald said.

'I will.' I said. We got back into the car.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Mazy asked me.

'Yes. I need to talk to him okay? Let's go.' I said. So we did. We're going to see Rory. I'd finally get to scream my lungs out to him after all these years. I can't wait.

So, I'm sorry about the shortness and shittiness about this chapter. I'm also sorry I haven't updated since dinosaurs roamed the Earth... Anyway. I'm all caught up on Supernatural, so I might be writing some fanfics of those once I finished with the MCR ones, I'm really tired, and Byrd (my drama teacher) was in DW on Saturday. He played the preacher. Also, after having a snake for a few days, my brother decided he didn't want it anymore, so now it's back in the pet shop... Please rate and review. I'll wake up tomorrow and make it better (hopefully) Also, I watched Ten Inch Hero and it's the most sweetest film ever. It's got Jensen Ackles in it, and his wife, and I found that the cutest fucking thing ever. Watch it now! It's so cute (and not porn as the title suggests.) so, rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story