Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > [want.need--temptation]

[want.need--temptation]

by Kitana

[NC-17] [Seto x Jounouchi] Seto's alone in the school, and Jounouchi tries to tempt Seto, with intertesting results...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-06-03 - Updated: 2005-06-03 - 1665 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: [want.need--temptation]
Author: Kitana
Warnings: Seto/Jounouchi, yaoi lemon. Seto's in school by himself and Jounouchi comes in to try and tempt him into fucking him, with interesting results...
Writing Music: Shiina Ringo - Koko de Kiss Shite

*

Seto Kaiba stood in his homeroom class, organizing the folders that always seemed perpetually out of place. The school was empty, and had cleared out two hours ago. Sadly, as important a person he was, it was his turn to keep the classroom clean*. He sighed heavily, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, as if he were warding off an impending headache. It seemed as if he were the only neat person in the classroom. Everything was in disarray.

Unexpectedly, a familiar voice wafted into the room.

"You know, Kaiba.."

Kaiba stopped all motions and started to turn, before recognizing the voice. "Go away, Katsuya. I know it's you, so go home."

He felt the blonde's presence coming closer as he spoke. "Nah, I'll have way more fun here if I stay with you."

"I doubt it." As Kaiba turned around, he remembered that Jounouchi was flirtatious, as it was his reputation, and lately he'd been on the receiving end of it. He didn't think the pup would be so bold as to corner him alone though. Not that it meant anything. He planned to blow him off as he did usually, and let boy sulk away. "If you stay with me, you'll be cleaning, and I know that isn't your definition of 'fun'."

Jounouchi smirked and slowly stepped closer to the object of his desire. "Well, for once you're completely wrong, Kaiba. If I stay with you, there won't be very much cleaning done.."

Kaiba's eyes narrowed as Jounouchi continually stepped forward, closing the gap between the two. He folded his arms, which soon, was the only thing that blocked Jounouchi from touching him chest-to-chest. "Care to enlighten me as to what you think you're doing, little inu?" Kaiba said, slightly puzzled by the close proximity of the blonde. Not to mention look he was getting. It practically screamed, 'devour me'.

"It's not what I think I'm doing... it's what I think you'll be doing." Using Kaiba's folded arms as leverage, Jounouchi leaned up and kissed Kaiba fully. Thoroughly startled, he fell back, with Jounouchi landing on top of him.

"Mmm..." The blonde mock-moaned, sitting up to straddle Kaiba's hips. "Now only if you were on top of me, this would really be a party..."

Kaiba's eyebrows shot up in disbelief. Did he just hear Katsuya say what he think he said? Then a smirk played gracefully across his lips. He was going to run with this one. It'd be a perfect revenge for the weeks of torment Jounouchi paid him in flirting. He couldn't count how many times his concentration had been broken by him, but it would all be avenged. He would enjoy his revenge in more ways than one; and to think, if someone were to ask him prior to this moment if he thought he was devious, he would give them an odd look and be on his way.

"You want a party, hmm?" Kaiba said in a voice a slightly huskier than before. "Then how about this..?"

Jounouchi was caught off guard by his upheaval, and was completely surprised to have the sexy brunette on top of him. He warmed to the situation quickly though, and wrapped his arms around Kaiba's waist.

"So, I see my efforts finally worked. Good job, Kaiba, you came around to me." Jou said, pleased.

"No, that's not quite it, pup." Kaiba replied, his eyes glinting dangerously. "For all the trouble you caused me, I'm going to make you pay for it. I'm going to give you what you want, and fuck you so hard your screams will echo this school for days. How does that sound to you?"

Jounouchi's eyes were wide as saucers before he tugged Kaiba's collar and kissed him passionately, more passionately than he ever kissed anyone before. Kaiba reached around and yanked the blonde's hair, pulling their lips away. "You didn't agree, inu."

"Oh God, yes. Just take me, please. I'll do whatever you say, I promise." Jounouchi remarked, his voice thick with desire.

Those were the only words Kaiba needed to hear. He crushed their lips together in a heated kiss, bruising the blonde's lips a bright pink. Jounouchi shivered slightly, just the touch of Kaiba's lips alone was arousing. As Kaiba broke the kiss, the hand in Jounouchi's hair de tangled itself to undo his shirt buttons. Cool air hit Jou's chest, to be replaced with the warm, deft fingers that danced along his bronzed skin.

Kaiba intended to keep his word; which meant exploiting Jounouchi's submissiveness to the fullest extent he knew. He rubbed Jou's nipples between his fingers, watching him moan, bite his lip, and arch upward in ecstasy. Kaiba then leaned down and took one of the hardened nubs between his lips, flicking his tongue across it. Jounouchi moaned in a high voice, very much different from his speaking voice. Kaiba hated to admit it, but it was extremely erotic, and very pleasing to hear.

He was torturing the boy and he knew it, but he wouldn't stop until he exhausted the blonde beneath him completely. Finally leaving his nipples, Kaiba nipped at Jou's sides, leaving small, red bite marks. He then came to his navel, and dipped his tongue inside.

Jounouchi gasped, feeling as if his whole body was on fire. He was hot for Kaiba, so hot for him... and yet so cool as his pants were unzipped and yanked down. He watched as Kaiba took off his own pants, revealing a rock hard erection that anyone could appreciate.

"Well, little inu, do you like what you've been getting?" Kaiba said, his voice smooth like velvet. Jou only nodded.

Kaiba knelt down in between Jou's legs, spreading them as wide as was comfortable. Their erections touched and Kaiba gasped audibly, for the first time. Kaiba pulled Jounouchi closer to him, letting the boy's legs hook over his shoulders. He then pressed two fingers to Jounouchi's lips, who readily took them in and suckled on them. Kaiba's erection throbbed as he withdrew his wet fingers, to work them slowly into Jounouchi.

Jounouchi whined modestly as Kaiba worked the two fingers in a scissoring motion, loosening him enough as to where penetration wouldn't be too painful.

"Are you ready, pup?" Kaiba asked, receiving a whispered affirmation.

Kaiba held Jounouchi's hips and positioned himself; his head touched Jou slightly. Slowly, he began entering Jou, who's fingers were digging into his back. Jounouchi panted, so aroused to the point that even the look of concentration on Kaiba's face was erotic. He had to have him so badly, now...

Jounouchi pulled roughly, forcing Kaiba to enter him completely to the hilt. Tears sprang to the corners of Jounouchi's eyes; it burned somewhat, but the feeling of being full overwhelmed him.

"Damn... this is more than I expected you to be..." Jou whispered in between breaths

Kaiba said nothing, his voice temporarily taken by the warmth smothering his arousal. Assuming Jou was anxious, he pulled almost completely out and thrust back in, causing the blonde to cry out. Kaiba gripped his hips for more leverage, rocking back and forth, continually burying himself inside the boy beneath.

His hands clutching Kaiba's shirt tightly, Jounouchi moaned loudly as he was assaulted in the best way he'd ever imagined. Jounouchi's eyes snapped open as Kaiba hit something within in that made him melt like molten lava.

"Seto!"

Pulling out and driving back in at an angle, Kaiba was surprised by the carnal scream that he wrenched from Jounouchi. Not to mention, he never heard someone say his name so lustily... Kaiba caught on quickly, and aimed his thrusts at the same spot, every time.

Jounouchi trembled violently, Kaiba's name spilling from his lips like a holy mantra. He was wild with desire and so close to coming... so close... Kaiba dove in once more before he came, sending liquid fire throughout Jounouchi. Kaiba's name slipped one last time as he came over his chest and open shirt.

Breathing heavily, Kaiba wiped sweat from his brow, and looked over the blonde. His eyes were wide and glassy, and his whole torso had a series of red marks and streaks. The only sign of life from him was his heaving chest and his tongue that periodically darted out to lick his pink, bruised lips.

Then an idea came to the brunette...

*

The next day, Kaiba caught a glimpse of Jounouchi trying hard to walk normally and almost laughed.


However, he was prepared to say something to the boy, knowing he'd come and pester him at lunch.


The CEO smirked as Jou tried to sit in a position that wasn't painful. "What do you want, Katsuya?"


"I have a bit of a confession to make..." Jou said, a blush already trying to rise to his cheeks.


"What might that be?" Kaiba said, raising an eyebrow.


Jounouchi leaned in close, "I was a virgin before you took me yesterday... and..."


Kaiba finished for him. "And what? You loved it and you want to be my boyfriend, make it up to me, or something like that?"


"Well, yeah. I thought about it." Jounouchi shrugged. Easier on him since Kaiba seemed to already know.


Kaiba chuckled, thoroughly amused. "The answer is yes, pup."


Jou broke into a grin. "Really? It'll be great!"


"Besides, you have a promise to keep." Kaiba said, suddenly reminding Jounouchi.


And suddenly, Jounouchi thought, being Kaiba's boyfriend might not be so great...


~Owari~


* : In Japan, they don't have custodians. It's the student's jobs to keep the school clean, and they have a committee for it. Which Kaiba was inadvertently forced on by a "caring" teacher. (snicker) I got that information from the special features on the Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances) DVD.
Sign up to rate and review this story