Categories > Original > Drama > Let's Change The World

Chapter 10

by atomickilljoy 5 reviews

"Savor it, too. We have enough for all, but that's all we'll be eating for a while."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 1593 words

0Unrated
Bob parked the van out of sight of anyone who may be driving on the road. He parked in an area where tall trees covered the van. It was already getting darker. As soon as he stopped, everyone got out to stretch they're legs.
"Damn, that was awesome" Ella said
"Where are we going to sleep?" Mikey asked
"I have a few blankets, but that's it. Maybe a few pillows in the extra compartment I cut up. I think Clementine put a few things there. I hope she did." Jennifer ripped up the carpet of the van, and there was a small compartment. She opened it, and there was a small amount of stuff. Some food, some pillows and blankets, a can opener and that was it.
"We have a bit of food left." Jennifer said
"What type of food?" Frank asked
"Beans. This is a luxury." Jennifer replied
Everyone groaned. They'd have to eat beans that night.
"Savor it, too. We have enough for all, but that's all we'll be eating for a while." Jennifer said, passing cans around, with the can opener. "Also, we have few blankets. You'll all have to share with someone else. Don't have sex! Ryan, tell 'em!"
"ABSTINENCE!" he said with a mouth full of beans
"That's right. We're leaving tomorrow, first thing in the morning, so be ready to get up" Jennifer said, getting up "and leave for the White House." she said, walking away with her blanket and beans

**

After eating, everyone had to make the tough decision of choosing who to sleep with(no not in THAT way, you sluts).
"I CALL DIBS ON AMANDA!" Frank screamed, grabbing her hand. She laughed, and they walked off to set up their blanket somewhere.
"They are so adorable together!" Brendon said
"I know!" Ray said
"Stop fan-girling over them!" Jennifer said "Who's picking who?"
"Mikey! I choose Mikey!" Ella said, grabbing his hand and their blanket.
"I can't argue with her." Mikey said, walking off with Ella.
"Sam" Jon said, walking over to Sam "Want to sleep with me?"
"ABSTINENCE!" Ryan screamed
"That's right!" Jennifer said
Jon rolled his eyes.
"I'd be delighted." Sam said, smiling, grabbing his hand.
Gerard walked, more like strutted, towards Mazy, who was lost in her own thoughts.
"Hey, so, I was thinking, we should sleep on the same blanket tonight. What do you say?" Gerard said, smiling at her.
Mazy smiled shyly, grabbing a blanket and walking off with him as a sign of agreement.
"Natalia, want to go sleep together, on the same blanket?" Spencer said, hoping she would say yes.
"Sure" Natalia said, simply, walking off with him.
All of the people that were left was Bob, Jennifer, Ryan, Brendon, and Ray. There were only four blankets left.
Brendon grabbed one and Ray grabbed one.
"Come one, Ray! We don't need no relationship to get some good-ass sleep!" Brendon said, walking off.
"Yeah! Fuck yo relationships!" Ray said, trailing behind Brendon.
There were only two blankets left. Bob quietly grabbed one and set the blanket up near the van.
"Come on, Ryan. Let's get some sleep." Jennifer said, quietly. She was somewhat hurt that Bob didn't even say anything to her. She was hoping he would, for some reason.
Ryan grabbed the last blanket, and set it up inside the van.
"Haha! Why did no one think of this?" Jennifer said, as she closed the van doors.
"Because they'd rather go sex each other up in the woods, where it's less obvious that they're doing it."

**

"Are you putting that rock in your pocket?" Frank asked
"Don't judge!" Amanda said
"I'm not judging you!" Frank chuckled
"Frank, why do you like me so much?" Amanda wondered aloud.
"Because you're fucking incredible. You're nose, you're face, you're eyes. I like everything about you. You're different." he answered, without missing a beat.
Amanda didn't question that. The way he said didn't give her anything to question. Somehow, she knew he wasn't lying.

**

"Sam?" Jon said
She didn't respond. She knew if she did, he would know what was wrong.
"Sam?" he asked again.
She didn't answer.
Jon looked over and saw why she wasn't answering.
She was shivering.
"Are you cold?" he asked, regretting it right away.
Sam held back her sarcastic response.
"No" she lied
"Whatever you say, Sam. Hey, you don't mind if I hug you, just in case you DO get cold?" Jon asked, playing along
"Nah. It's cool." Sam said
He wrapped his arms around her in a split second. Then he noticed something.

She wasn't shivering anymore.

**

"Mikey, look at that owl!" Ella exclaimed
Mikey looked at the animal, staring at it in wonder. He started to think about unicorns.
"Ella, do you like unicorns?" Mikey asked
"I don't mind them. I like llamas!" Ella said
Mikey chuckled, as he wrapped an arm around Ella.

"Close enough"

**

"Come on! I don't bite...that hard." Gerard said
Mazy simply refused to get closer to Gerard. She was a bit awkward around people, let alone a cute guy wanting her to get closer to him.
She remained on the very edge of the blanket. There was no WAY she was getting closer to him.
"Mazy!" Gerard whined "Please?"
Mazy wasn't moving anytime soon.
Gerard wanted to be next to her. He scooted towards Mazy and hugged her tightly.
Mazy was ready to get up and move away, when a cold wind breezed by. She decided it would be best to stay in the warmth of Gerard's arms.

That's how they fell asleep.

**

"It's true! I'm bad at math!" Natalia exclaimed
"No! No one can be THAT bad at math." Spencer chuckled
"Well, I am!" Natalia said
"Maybe I can tutor you!" Spencer said
"I just don't get math. Anyone who does is a geek." Natalia joked
"Well, then I'm the hugest geek on the planet!" Spencer responded
"I bet you are." Natalia said.
They looked at each other for what seemed like year, and soon, Spencer's lips met Natalia's. They kissed for what seemed like forever. When they broke apart, theyu smiled at each other.
"I guess Jennifer IS Dr.Love" Natalia laughed
Spencer groaned.
"Now we have to tell her she was right." Spencer said
"That can wait. Go to sleep my little geek." Natalia said with a smile.

They fell asleep, the sensation of their lips meeting never leaving their lips.

**

"WE DON'T NEED NO RELATIONSHIP!" Brendon said
"YEAH! FUCK THEIR RELATIONSHIPS!" Ray said
They have been saying things like that for about 20 minutes.
"WE'RE AWESOME!" Brendon said
"HELL YEAH!" Ray replied
They fell asleep saying stuff like that.

The poor woodland creatures had to suffer through that.

**

"Ryan, stop fucking around and hug me!" Jennifer exclaimed
"No!" Ryan shot back
"It's fucking cold!" she said
"Hug yourself!" he said
"I'm not into hugs, but I don't want to be cold anymore!" Jennifer said. It was true.
"I'm not going to hug you! It's wrong!" Ryan said
"How?! I need the fucking warmth!"
"You have boobs and I have a penis!"
"And?"
"Just go to sleep. I'll hug you. But you can't blame me if anything happens" Ryan said, wrapping his arms around her.

20 minutes later

Ryan was asleep and Jennifer was still awake. Why? Because Ryan was hugging her in his sleep, and it wasn't just a hug. He was sleep groping her.
Stop squeezing my boobs! Jennifer thought
He kept groping her. She constantly tried to squirm away, shaking the van, but Ryan just moaned in his sleep and groped her harder.
She was fed up. She was cold and was being groped.

She decided to sleep with Bob.

**

Why is the van shaking? Bob thought. He set up his blanket right by the van.
Isn't Ryan sleeping in there... with Jennifer? He thought. He could've sworn he saw them get in together.
Bob heard Jennifer and Ryan's voices in there. Now he was positive they were in there.

Bob was awakened by moans coming from inside the van. Ryan's moans. If that wasn't enough, he saw the van shaking. Normally, Bob would be disgusted by the THOUGHT of two people having sex right there, practically next to him, but he refused to think that. Not because he was disgusted, but he knew Jennifer was in there. For some reason, he didn't want to think about someone else inside of her.
Why do I care? I don't. Bob thought. But he DID care.
He felt his face get hot. Bob had never really gotten jealous, but she was different to him.
Soon, he saw the van's back doors open. Jennifer came out, but the moans persisted.
When Bob saw her, fully dressed, he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.
"Hey, Bob" Jennifer whispered, with a smile that made Bob melt, for some reason.
"Hey Jen" he said, smiling.
"Mind if I sleep with you tonight? Ryan keeps groping me." Jennifer whispered
"Sure." Bob said. He scooted aside, leaving enough space for Jennifer to lie down.
She lied down and faced Bob. Bob smiled at Jennifer, feeling the urge to kiss her.
"Bob?" Jennifer said, breaking the silence "Can you...hug me? It's pretty cold out here"
"Sure, Jen" Bob said, hugging her, but he didn't just hug her. He held her tightly against him. He never wanted to think that she was being held by somebody else. He never wanted to let her go.
Bob sighed and looked at Jennifer, who was fast asleep.

He was falling for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story