Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bird and The Worm

Hottest of Topics

by Murderous_Music39 1 review

I dunno, story(;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 1435 words

0Unrated
Too many Authors notes._. I'm sory guys, I suck haha
Um, but anyways heres a new chapter xD but, its short cuz my internet is being a bitch and I can't type alot and Im writing it by hand but yeah....So another new one again soon xD I swear(.)_(.) Thanks for the good comments guys(: I'm sorry, i keep posting those notes like 'ohh, idk if i should continue, is it even good?" but I just get rrreaallyy insecure with my writing and stuff:P so thanks guys, your amazing(: anyways, STORY TIMEEE:D (kay so i do this all on google docs and when i went to open it i couldn't find it._. found it though xD)
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I have detention.
My first day at school and I already got the trademark slip of yellow paper. I received the stupid slip after i arrived at my second class late. Apparently the hike back was longer than expected and we got back half into class.The teacher had been furious and I (thankfully) wasn’t allowed to introduce myself. Instead i settled into my seat and slept for the entirety of the 30 minute lecture on the history of The War of 1812. When I finally leave the room, I feel as though my head may explode. The rest of the day ticks by slower than what should be possible. At the end of maths, my last class of the day, I practically jump out of my seat and sprint to the door. I run down the halls and out into the court yard. Deciding to be dramatic, I fall to the green, grassy ground and lay on my back. I stare up at the withering fall trees while hearing the footsteps around me. I chuckle at how stupid I must look, laying on the ground squinting at the sky. I slowly let my eyes shut, the warm sun lulling me into a world different than that where I lay. After a while, I feel a presence above me. I open my eyes slowly to see a outline of my second period teacher.
“Mr.Iero, may I ask WHAT you are doing?” She asks, a hint of annoyance in her voice.
“um, sunbathing?” I suggest, since I’m not even positive what I’m doing.
“Well why aren’t you in detention, where you belong?”
Oh shit, i had detention.
“I....don’t know where it is?” I reply hesitantly.
“Roo 23b. Go.” She growls.I climb to my feet and turn toward the direction of the class. I look back at her, but shes gone. I don’t wait for her to come back though, and head to the room. I open the door and see the faces of my accomplices. Mikey, Ray, and Bob smile and give me a thumbs up but Gerard only stares down at his desk. I decide to sit beside him, maybe get him to acknowledge me. As I lower into the chair I notice he begins to shuffle around and push at his hair, covering his face more.
“Hey,” I whisper, poking his arm. He turns to me, a blank look on his face but mischief in his eyes.
“We shouldn’t be talking,” He says so quietly I can barely hear him, and I wonder how hard it is to whisper like that.
“So? C’mon, I’m bored and so are you so lets talk,” I tell him he rolls his eyes and starts to tell me something but I don’t let him, interrupting, and probably pisssing him off.
“So hey, what kind of music do you like?” I ask, hoping he will say something like what I lke.
“Uhm, well I love the Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins are good. The Cure is also pretty awesome. Morrisey, Pink Floyd, and Iron Maiden are a few others I like too.” I grin and reach into my pocket, talking all the while.
“I like most of them too, though Pink Floyd is a give-or-take. Do you wanna listen to them, I have my i-pod,”I take it out and hand him an earbud, not waiting for an answer. I turn on Helena by the Misfits, one of my favorites, then take out a pen and paper and start doodling. As I sketch out little ghost flipping me off while smoking and other various cartoons, me and Gerard make small talk. I learn his favorite color is red, he smokes Marlboro Reds, sings, and is gay. YES, HE’s GAY!! When he told me that, I almost had a seizure, I was so happy. But I kept it under control and felt kinda bad being happy because then he said how he had been severely bullied all his life over it. As soon as we were able to leave, I grab his hand and grin insanely.
“Hey Gerard, do you know any fun places to go around here?” I ask, appearntly stumping him.
He looks all around with a concentrated look on his face.
“Uhm, well theres the mall? I only like it because theres a Hot Topic and-”
“Great! Lets go!!” I yell at him, jumping around. He looks startled but nods and goes to call a cab. I stare at him through the plexiglass window and wonder how anyone could be so mean to such a gorgeous kind-hearted person. It pains me everytime I look in his eyes, the way the hazel part of them is brilliant yet faded with pain, making me want to give him a hug and promise it will be ok. He comes out and makes his way to me.
"The cab will be here soon," He tells me, I nod and walk through the fallen leaves towards the iron gates I'd entered through yesterday. I turn around and motion for Gerard to follow me, waiting for him to catch up so We could start talking.
"How long have you been here?" I ask him out of curiosity. He acts so comfortable in a way, but also so shy. Easily he could have been here for anywhere from 6 months to a year.
"About 2 years. But Mikey just got came out last year, thankfully. It was lonely for a while." He says, a slight frown on his face as he re-calls the time he spent alone. His eyes flick towards mine occasionally as he talks, giving me a chance to get lost in his bright eyes. They're a mix of brownish-green creating a captivating hazel. I also notice a dried up yellow leaf that had been caught in his ebony hair.
"So wait, are you a senior then?" I knew he wasn't in my grade or below, but doubted he was a senior.
"Oh, im no actually, I failed 11th grade last year. I'm repeating." His left hand flies to his right wrist, clutching and rubbing it. I notice his eyes go darker, in an unexplainable way, but I chose to not push.
"You cold?" I ask him, and he nods. I slip off my old worn in leather jacket, covered in Black Flag, The Misfits, Iron Maiden, The Pixies, and other various band's buttons. He smiles as he slips it on and plays with each button a bit. He thanks me for it and then we see the stale yellow cab. I try not to wrinkle my nose in disgust when we open the door, but honestly it smelled like someone took a shit in there. Lovely.
"Where to?" The gruff man in front asks. Gerard gives the address while I relax and stare out the window. The colors of autmn pass by quickly and I think how amazing it is. I already have friends despite the fact that usually at a new school, it takes me about a year to make friends with someone other than the lockers. Thank god the lockers here were actually to small for me, I was sick of being inside the metal coffins for books and sandwiches. I see less of the trees now and more gray till we slow down to a stop infront of a large, long building made of red bricks.
"Your here," The taxi driver tells us, reaching back for the money. I hand it up towards him, then we all but jump from the gas chamber. Gerard looks at me, witha pale face.
"That smelled horrible," He fake sobs. I laugh and agree. Then we walk up to the entrance and he opens the door. Inside I see the most glorious thing. Hot Topic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All done... for now^-^ enjoy guys(:
XOXO
Murderous Music
Sign up to rate and review this story