Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Paper Wings Chapter 1

by EmilyCHAOS 1 review

Renee Devine works at the four seasons in new york. how will she cope with a group of badly behaved boys in her hotel

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-24 - Updated: 2012-09-25 - 812 words

0Unrated
Right so this is my first fan fic so pleaseeeee be nice yeah?. I'm just putting the first chapter up to see if its worth doing another.

Oh! and if you want to know what Renee (main character) looks like just google vikki blows. i will warn you she doesnt like to wear her shirt :p! Hereee we gooo!




Chapter 1


The brisk New York weather tore through the streets, nipping the cheeks of busy commuters.
Renee lifted her fur hood pulling it closer to her face, dodging puddles as she made her way to work. New York City was beautiful in the winter. Snow blankets the streets of Manhattan; crowds ”ooh” and “aah” at the exquisite Christmas window displays adorning the stores along Fifth Avenue; ice skaters glide across the Rockefeller Center Skating Rink as the Rockefeller Christmas tree glows bright beneath the New York skyline.

Renee slipped through the large doors of the Four Seasons hotel and made her way to the front desk, her heels clicking on the marble floor. "Hey Kirsty" She grinned making her way out back. The auburn haired girl behind the desk smirked, "And what time do you call this Miss Devine?' she replied gesturing to the clock. "I believe it's the subway was busy and i didn't want to step in any puddles o'clock" She answered sticking out her tongue. Taking off her coat Renee hung it up and turned to face the mirror.

She smoothed down her uniform and made sure her hair hadnt been flattened by her hood before she made her way behind the front desk. "So how was your day off m'lady?" Questioned Kirsty as she idley typed at her computer. "oh not a lot i guess, just some christmas shopping and i ate my own weight in christmas cookies. You know the usual" She replied, gazing at the guests as they made their way around the lobby. They were mostly buisnessman and wealthy people, too busy with their own self importance to even notice that she was watching them. "How was it here yesterday, did you miss me kirsty bear?' Renee beamed fluttering her lush lashes. Kirsty looked up from her screen and looked over at her friend. "Of course i did Renee baby,
the girl on the desk yesterday was a big dull dud, she had a sour face at me all day and she didnt even laugh at any of my jokes which, were hilarious by the way" She pouted. "However, i was kept entertained with some new guests who arrived yesterday". Her pouty face vanished, only to be replaced by a devilish glint in her eyes. "And may i add they were pretty damn fine. They are in a band or something, Jason told me the name but i cant remember". Kirsty zoned out trying to recall yesterdays conversation with Jason. "I swear to Jebus Kirsty you have the worst memory ever" Renee chuckled to herself. She looked over at Kirsty, her long firey hair falling behind her shoulders as she tilted her head up, seemingly trying to pull the memory out of thin air but, failing miserabley. Shrugging her shoulders in defeat she returned her attention back to her screen, mumbling harshly to herself.

The ringing of the hotel phone took Renee's attention away from her friend. "Good evening Fours Seasons New York, Renee speaking how may i help?" she rolled out professionally. "Yes i would hope you can help me." The gentlemans voice was angry. "I've paid good money to stay at this hotel and i dont expect it to be ruined by some idiots playing their god damn music too loud and crashing around like a pack of wild animals next door to me. Now you can either deal with them or you'll be dissapointed when you dont receive my payment, you got that?" he vented slamming down the phone causing Renee to pull the receiver away from her ear sharply. She looked at the caller id to see where the call came from and saw that it came from one of the suites. She needed to keep this customer happy. She looked through the guests on the system and there was only one room being used near the disgruntled guest. 'Mr P Parker'.

She made her way to the suite as she approached closer she heard the music growing louder. she recognised the song it was 'Understanding in a car crash' by Thursday. She loved that band. She took a deep breath and knocked firmly on the door. The music stopped suddenly and Renee heard footsteps growing closer. The door swung open and Renee's heart lept in to her throat. A fire ignited in her as a pair of hazel eyes locked with her own icey blues. The same eyes burning in to her, taking her all in. "Can i help?"
Sign up to rate and review this story