Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Nine

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-25 - 1052 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Late Friday Afternoon
Frank

Mikey had already unbuttoned my shirt and I could feel his cold hands travelling up and down my bare chest. My hands were locked around his waist, holding him as close to me as possible. Our lips were moving in unison. Everything about this moment felt right.

Mikey pressed me down against the bed and pinned my arms above my head. I felt him start to grind against me. With every movement, I wanted more. Waiting for marriage was hard, especially when the love of your life is on top of you.

I felt Mikey’s hands let go of my arms. Instantly, I wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Mikey’s hands headed straight for my jeans. He grabbed my crotch and I felt myself moan against his lips. This was getting to be too much for me to take.

I could feel Mikey’s lips curl into a smile as he started undoing my jeans. While he was busy fumbling with my jeans, I started to pull his shirt off. Eventually, he stopped and let me pull his shirt over his head. He went back to working with my jeans, while I grabbed his shoulders.

I heard my jeans unzip. As Mikey pulled them down, I whispered, “I love you, Mikey.”

Once my jeans were off, he started kissing my neck and chest. I could feel myself growing harder with his every move, and I was sure he could feel it too. “I love you too,” he managed to say between kisses.

His voice was deep and gravelly. It was probably the sexiest thing I had ever heard.

All of a sudden, the kisses stopped and he started taking his jeans off. I knew what was getting ready to happen, and most of me was excited. However, there was still that small part of me that wanted to stop. I said I didn’t want to have sex until I was married, and I meant it.

Before I knew it, Mikey was naked. I just stared at him. He was the most amazing creature I had ever seen, and I knew that if I told him I couldn’t do this, he would be angry. His lips were on mine instantly, and I tried to push him off. “Mikey, stop. I can’t do this.”

He just continued, like he didn’t even hear me. Next thing I knew, he reached into my boxers and grabbed my length. I gasped at the suddenness of it. I almost couldn’t believe what was happening.

Mikey smiled at me, “Don’t you trust me, Frankie?”

I shook my head, and as he came down to kiss me again, I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him away from me as hard as I could. He fell off the bed and just stared at me, “What the fuck, Frank?”

I shook my head and grabbed my clothes. It wasn’t worth getting into right now. I’d rather just forget about it and move on.

I heard footsteps in the hallway, and Mikey grabbed his clothes and quickly put them back on. He was just finishing zipping up his jeans when Gerard threw the door open and walked in. He had a worried look on his face. He looked from me to Mikey and then back to me.

“What was all that noise? It sounded like a dead body hit the floor.” He closed the door behind him.

Mikey sighed, and headed out the door, “It’s none of your goddamn business.” He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Gerard sighed and walked over to me. I just stared at him as he sat down beside me.

“What happened?” he asked.

I shook my head, “I’d rather not talk about it.”

“Frank, if Mikey hurt you, tell me.” He locked onto my gaze.

I couldn’t believe how concerned he sounded. It felt nice to know that someone cared for me. I put my head in my hands, “It’s stupid.”

I felt his hands on my back. Without thinking, I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around him. I buried my face in his neck and just cried. It seemed like I just got Mikey back, and all of a sudden he was gone again. What was going on with him? Maybe he didn’t love me the way I always thought.

Gerard tightened his grip on me and just let me cry. I was so glad I had someone that I could turn to. Especially someone like Gerard. He was such a nice guy.

“If it’s making you cry, it’s not stupid. Now just tell me what happened.”

I looked at him and held his gaze. It looked like he was trying not to cry. I shook my head, realizing how stupid it was going to sound. “Mikey and I were...” I trailed off. I looked down at the ground.

In the corner of my eye I saw Gerard nod, and he tightened his grip on me.

“Well, I was trying to get him to stop, and he wouldn’t. So I pushed him off me.” I felt fresh tears falling down my cheeks. “We just had an amazing dinner, and then he does this! I don’t know what to think anymore.”

Gerard nodded and pulled me closer to him. “I have no idea what is going on with him. It’s like all of a sudden he doesn’t care about anything.” He shook his head, “Honestly, to me it seems like he’s throwing his life away. I mean, he started drinking. He goes out almost every night and when he finally comes home he reeks of alcohol. He’s pushing mom and I away. And now he’s pushing you away.”

“I know he probably needs me more now than any other time, but I don’t know how much longer I can put up with this.” It hurt to say it, but I knew it was true. Mikey was pushing me to the limit.

A//N: Sorry about the wait. I haven't really been able to get online for the past few days. Hopefully this update makes up for it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story