Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in..HELL

7 Minutes in..HELL

by XEvil_AngelX 5 reviews

Title cred to- I forgot at the moment..PEWDIEPIE/MCR CROSSOVER AUDITIONED FIC

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 1030 words

1Funny
"Mikeeeeyy hurry up!" Gerard yelled, as they were going to a place, in which it was named "NOT-Pewdie's house..THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM STORY FROM AMNESIA AND IF YOU SAY IT IS I WILL BE ANGRY AND BARRELS WILL ATTACK YOU" Which seems legit.
"I'm coming." Mikey groaned, hitching his backpack up and walking faster.
"Yeah Mikes, god. Stop talking to your lanturn none of them have voices." Pewdie 'tsk'ed at the youngest Way brother.
"NO YOU LIAR! Mine does." Jennifer giggled, holding up her lanturn which in turn said 'Hello' in a Russian accent.
"It does talk, almost like Ste-"
"Pewdie, don't bring me into this." Stephano, the small golden statue who happened to be best friends with the gamer of the group spoke up; in the same accent as Jennifers lanturn.
"Toooolllldd." Ray kidded as the 8 walked (except Stephano who was couldn't walk as he was a statue) to the creepy house.
"I'm scared." A small voice whispered from the current couple of the group Jennifer and Bob.
"Geez Bob, comfort your woman!" Frank instructed
"Fuck off Iero, and DON'T WASTE YOUR LANTURN!" Jennifer who was self-proclaimed 'the random voice for everything' yelled, feeling the need to warn Frank about his lanturn being wasted.
"Wait, BOB?!" Mikey, Ray, Gerard, Pewdie, and Stephano burst out laughing at the drummer.
"Geez Bob, grow a pair and stop talking like a girl; even Gustavo is more tuff than you." Stephano used his key insult of his brother, whom he made out to be a total wimp.
"Gustavo can hear you Stephano, so be careful." Pewdie admitted, being obvious to the fact he brought the second, identical golden statue that had a diffrent name.
"PEWDIE YOU IDIOT!" Stephano yelled at the gamer, his face remaining expressionless.
"Guys, stop fighting we're here." Gerard opened the door to the mansion, allowing the group to walk in.
"Heh heh heh noob's to sc- PEWDIE?! STEPHANO?! JENNIFER?!" A familiar chair, whom aquired the name 'Mr.Chair' from youtube videos screamed shocked at the three returning.
"Mr.Chair! How've you been?" Jennifer joked in her random voice.
"Oh I've been better. It doesn't help that I have to pay for a therapist for my little brother."
"The one that Pewdie threw?" Mikey asked, as he watched the custom story livestream that night.
"Yes, he as problems in life and now wakes up screaming, the feeling of being thrown never escaping his body." The chair shook from side to side, in attempts to nod.
"DAMMIT! I have no face so I can't nod in disapointment!" Mr.Chair growled, as a golden statue fell onto his lap.
"BOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"STEPHANO!!!" Mikey yelled jumping to the statue which had already fallen to the chair.
"Really? I am not Stephano..I am Gustavo, his little brother and the better of the two." The golden statue swung side to side looking at all the people in the room.
"Now where is Piggeh?" Frank asked, refering to a rotting pig who insited all people should have ogry's with him; ever since the sexual bro raped him.
"WHAT?!" A floating dead, zombie-looking pig corpse flew out, causing the group to raise their lanturns in a motion that Pewdie had named "The Booty Slap".
"DON'T WASTE YOUR LANTURNS!" Jennifer yelled, flailing.
"Sorry, no need to be a barrel." Ray muttered, crossing his arms.
"Oh boys, there are people here for you." A dead, naked, bloody torso informed.
"Torso, how've you bee buddy?" Pewdie dropped Stephano on his- ass? Can Stephano land on his ass?
"DAMMIT PEWDIE, that fuckin' hurt. You're just a barrel to me to now." Stephano growled, accent even more obvious than usual.
"NO I AM NOT A BARREL!! Gerard is NOT A BARREL! Frank is NOT A BARREL! Gustavo IS NOT A BARREL! Ray and Bob are NOT BARRELS! Mikey, well we're not to sure." The gamer shrugged, emotions swinging from estatic and flailing to 'meh'.
"WHAT THE FUCK I AM NOT A BARREL! THAT IS A BARREL!" The scrawny bassist shoved a finger towards a cloud of dust.
"BARRELS!" Jennifer yelled randomly, causing the group to jump for some reason (it's weird, everyone was just yelling like two seconds ago and when she yelled 'BARRELS' everyone jumps).
"You destroyed the barrel...I am so proud of you!" The gamer gushed, receiving a death glare from the drummer.
"Bob, stop. She ain't your hoe, nor is she your girlfriend. GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER THEN YOU CAN GLARE AT PEWDIE!" Frank yelled flailing, and of course nobody jumps.
"Now boys, BARREL!" Torso yelled; magically considering he has no head, or vocal chords.
"What?" The group asked in sync, minus Jennifer who was running around destroying the barrels in the room.
"There are people waiting for you." Torso went on.
"Oh who?"
"I don't know...but one is named Sam and has bright hair." Torso rolled over a couple times, as a nod.
"WAIT! Why is she putting herself in, isn't this supposed to be an auditioned story?!" Ray yelled, fingers getting caught in his 'fro.
"Yes, but she doesn't have all the parts down so you guys, even Bob for now are girlfriend-less." Torso shrugged akwardly.
"Do I get a girlfriend?" The gamer asked, giving a stupid smile as the torso rocked back and forth, from back to stomach.
"Not Stephano right?" Pewdie asked, making sure.
"Pewdie, I am not a girl..I would never date you. I only keep you company in the Amnesia games, and remind you not to waste your lanturn when Jennifer is not around." Mikey looked captivated at the talking statue, growing jealous that he didn't have one.
"I want Stephano!" The bassist lunged for the small golden statue, only to be pulled back by Frank, who looked more than impressed (please notice the sarcasm in that).
"You can have Gustavo, cause whenever Stephano is here nobody likes him." Jennifer appeared, explaining in a higer pitched voice.
"Great, this should be a verry serious fic." Gerard growled sarcastically under his breath


A/N oh fuck, this started out as a serious thing, now it's more for amusement towards me to write it
Sign up to rate and review this story