Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dear Sam

by XEvil_AngelX 3 reviews

I seriously wonder if I'm going to read this inthe future: More added

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 904 words

0Unrated
Based off what atomickilljoy did

Dear, whatever year your readingthis; Sam,

Honestly I have no idea how to start this so please bear with me.
Okay, I'm probably just going to ramble and ask stuff from my-our- whatever 14 year old mind.
Did you get to the job you want? Bassist? Film Director? Music Producer? Anything I changed my mind to throughout the years?
I guess you can't fully decide the future, but it's worth a try.
Have I, found the person -insert over dramatic speech about finding that one person-.
WAIT HAVE I CHANGED FROM BEING A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FANGIRLING DIPSHIT?!
Have I met sexy celebs (DAT ASS ;P)
So with graduating, was I the kid with 119 credits, one away from 500 dollars? Or did I actually get enough? Speaking of 119 credits, remeber the first day of grade 10 at the orientation when mr whats-his-face spoke about it and Tommy poked you and whispered "Thats going to be you"?
Do I still keep in touch with him?
Have we went to Sweden and met Pewdiepie?
Did anyone kill the fucking DJ for Green Day?

Erm, so you don't ever forget, first year of high school.
Remeber the feeling of walking into a new (VERY much bigger school), feeling so alone and pained by the fact that all your friends ignore you, acted like you were a total stranger. The stress-ache that formed and how bad it got.
All the shittyness of grade 10 first day. BUT YO! There are some good parts;
Your new high school friends..Brittany who you fangirled over music and BVB with, Tommy (currently still my best friend for 12 years now), uhhmm; the CALM class full of idiots (and that one certain guy knowing your name, hint hint wink wink). Trying to play REAL tennis with Jenn and Dedera while laughing about the puppy. Annoying the math teacher with Matt and Kole by answering "a lot" on the salary question.
The fact that you and I both are smiling at the way high school turned right around from being a loner to knowing some people.
Well guess what, I hope like hell it keeps up along these lines and gets better.


Do I ever meet Erin, Tim and Andrew? Cause skype and texting brings people only so close.
How's my little bro? He doing what he likes? Do I got any neices/nephews or kids?
Hopefully not at 20, oh god how bad that would probably be..Do I still think little kids are idiots?
I'm sorry, do we still randomly ramble on like this? 

Do I look the way I want, like grown more into/lost weight? Overcome the anorexia that plagued me with school?


Okay enough, I talk way to much, sing way to horribly, and act too stupidly

Okay now to give retarded unuseful advice (if I'm more sane in the future this will do nothing).
Don't forget how you got to where you are today, the weird little kid fights, the annoying people who you were ready to rip their face off; the seriousness of events that happened behind closed doors. The way you fell in and crawled out of the hole dug by depression, self harm, self hatred and anything else that happened.
Live and let die; no legit (I better still be overusing this word!) It may seem hard to let go of what you've grown used to but sometimes it's uncontrolable.
An instence would be you've probably suffered through the loss of a band member (oh look its not even noon and I'm sad), family member maybe.
Live and let die; remeber the good times with them, what they've done for you. The concerts you've attended and screamed until your throat was raw.
Those are the times you should be dwelling on...

So to finish this.
I don't care how much this will feel like a lie, feel like it's roo cocky. I fucking love you, why? Because you are the proof that no matter how hard it got to live; I said "fuck this" and showed everyone I'm not leaving yet.

So, I really hope I don't end up as a hobo on the street (If i did, I would dress up as a dog and pray that Frank adopts me) okay.

“If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.” -Gerard Way


“Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.” -Alex Gaskarth

And don't ever for-fucking-get; YOUR BEAUTIFUL, KEEP IT UGLY!
Sign up to rate and review this story