Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unforgiving Supernatural

Unforgiving Supernatural

by CyanideSuicide 4 reviews

*Story You Auditioned For* A band of pixies use magic to get a record deal and go on tour with their favorite bands but what happens when they are found out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-28 - Updated: 2012-09-29 - 522 words

4Original
A/N: Sorry I took forever but here's chapter one. Please accept these crystal meth cupcakes as apology. Sorry for any spelling errors I haven't had this chapter beta'd yet. I've had a lot on my plate, tests, bowling try outs are coming up and I'm freaking out, and just general laziness. And if your wondering since Hozzie couldn't have Gerard in my last story she can have him this time so I may have made Tom Hiddleston a bf in this.


Pandora/Mazy's POV

We all have reasons for what we do. Power, Money, Fame, Sex. And ours just happened to be purpose, we wanted a purpose. One where we could be ourselves and have fun something we didn't get to have a lot of. What better way than music, something we adored during our rebelious teenage years and craved during the trials we had to go through to get our powers. So we used magic to infuence a few people into giving us a deal. Hey record deals are hard to find for anyone that doesnt want to be a pop band. This is the story of a group of pixies searching for a purpose.

I was sitting tuning my precious violin when Hozzie burst into the music room with a smile so big I thought her face might stay that way.

"Mazy! We got the deal! We got the deal!" She practically screamed.

"Well we did use magic so I would be more shocked if we didn't get the deal." I said smirking a little at her childish ways.

"Hmp. Well we go on tour in three days." She said.

"With what bands?" I asked while gliding the bow over the string to make sure they were in tune.

"Green day, Panic! At The Disco, and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" She yelled doing a happy dance.

"Oooh so you can go fangirl over Gerard Way." I said.

"Yes I can now go pack your stuff." She said happily completely ignoring the fact I just called her a fangirl.

"Don't forget to put your piano in the bus." I said, when Hozzie is daydreaming it's easy to get her to do stupid things.

"Hmm Okay I wont forget." She said. I just laughed and walked to my room to find my boyfriend snoring on my bed.

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE THE EARTH SAYS HELLO" I sang/screamed in his ear.

"Ugh. Mazy I was trying to sleep." Tom replied.

"I could see but now you need to help me pack. And I wanted you to be awake for this." I said.

"Whu" Tom started but got cut off by Penina and Jennifer's screams.

"MAZY!" Jennifer yelled running into the room with Penina.

"Yes?" I replied sweetly.

"Why is our room filled with popcorn?" They asked at the same time.

"I have no idea how that got there. I was with Tom the entire time." I said innocently.

"No she wasn't she lied" He replied.

"Man you totally ratted me out" I said.

"That's what you get for waking me up." He said smugly.

"Ugh. Whatever just help me pack" I replied defeatedly.
Sign up to rate and review this story