Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Runaway

Hotel

by venomformybite 2 reviews

In the hotel

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 409 words

0Unrated
A/N-Thank you for all the views on the first chapter! I'm proud that at lest 2 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Oh and i do censor some words (Like 'bad' words) just cause....
The hotel lobby was oddly decorated.
The floor was blue. It wasn't carpeted or anything it was just BLUE, a dark blue.
The walls were a an orange and white wallpaper that was peeling form the top.
There was 1 crappy looking couch where me and Mikey sat as Gerard tried to get us a room.
"So Frank," Mikey said truing to look at me "Why are you running away??"
I should probably tell him...I mean I'll be staying the night with him and Gerard
"Well, my dad left when I was little, and after he left, my mom became an alcoholic and a drug addict. Then about 2 years ago she stared to hurt me."
Glad to get that off my chest
Mikey nodded, "What did she do?"
"Well sometimes, she would take sharp things,like broken glass, and cut my with it..." I answered looking down.
"Oh...Is that what are those scars are?"
F*ck! I forget a sweatshirt.
"Yes" I answered trying to cover my arms with my bag.
We sat in an awkward silence till Gerard came over with a room key in his hand.
"So! Good news is, we got the last room available. The bad news, There is only one bed and a couch so-" Gerard was cut off by Mikey
"I.CALL.THE.COUCH!"
Gerard sighed and looked at me.
"So you get the bed, I can sleep on the floor...."He trailed off
I felt bad that he would have to sleep on the floor.
"You..you can sleep in the bed with me?" I offered
To most people this would be creepy, but he was to only person who picked me up so letting sleep in a bed is the least i could do?
Rite?
"Y-you sure? id on't want it be awkward or anything...."
"I really don't think It can get that awkward...plus I'm really short, i can't take up that much space..."I told him standing up.
"Can we go to the room? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Mikey carried out the 'e'
Gerard nodded and led us to the room. witch happened to be up 3 flights of satires.
A/N-Sorry its a short chapter I only had 10 minutes and this was all I got!
Sign up to rate and review this story