Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 13

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

I think we should be friends.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 1077 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

This is going downhill......on a bike.....down a hill.....with no brakes......into a pancake shop....

I got home to an empty house. Of course Charlie was there. And I guess the girls were at school at the moment. I really didnt want to go, so I picked up the phone and called the office saying that I was sick and that Charlie was going to take care of me. They had excuse us both and told me to feel better. I went up into my room. I unpacked everything putting it all back in its place. I went into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror. I looked at myself. Like reallly looked at myself. To everyone else I must have looked the same as I got here. To me I see a totally different person. Sighing I walk back into the room sitting on the end of my bed and sitting grabbing my bag , i took my phone out. Turning it on again. "Hey Hozzie?" Charlie yells from downstairs. "Yeah" "I need to go out for a second, will you be okay alone?"
"Yeah" "Kay wont be long." I heard her leave when the elevator doors closed with a 'ding'.
I turned towards my phone to see the words '28 new messages' and ' 59 missed calls' flashing on the screen.
I chexked the calls first as a surprise most of then were from the guys. None from Gerard. I check the messages and almost all of them were from Him. Guess he did try to contact me. I looked at the first one.
"Hozzie plis forgive me" how can I with no explanation even though i still wouldnt listen. I continue reading the next one.
" It was a mistake, You dont know the whole story!"
Maybe he was right. I decided to at least text him back. I mean I am not mad at his, just a little dissappointed. But then again I dont know the whole story so I do know how the heck to feel. And now I just confused myself even more.
At the end my mind finally told me that me and Gerard needed to have a talk. So I texted him back.
'We need to talk...'. Not even five seconds and he was calling me. I answer with hesitation. When I said we needed to talk I didnt mean now!
"Hello?"
"Hozzie you have got to believe me. There never was Luzy well there was but she was an ex- girlfriend. If I could just see you I can explain the whole story. Please?.... Are you still there or?" I just sat there staring into the phone. He said all that without taking a breath. Like he was worry I would hang up."Hello?Hozzie? Are you still there, Sugar?"
"Yeah I am still here. Can we not talk on the phone?"
I said. This conversation had to be face to face only.
"Yeah sure. When do I pick you up?"
"How about I just meet you there. I have to do some errands first."
After we agreed on a time and place. I hung up and went downstairs to find absolutetly no one. So I went back upstairs. I was going to meet up with Gerard in about 4 hours so a nap would be nice. I quickly change into my p js and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up a bit late i had slept for two hours. Leaving me plenty of time to do my errands and then meet up with Gerard. I got in the shower. I pretty much did my usual routine.
Did my make up, brushed my hair. I decided on two fishtails and a pink rolled up bandana around my head. I had pink tank top, a gray cardigan, capris and ballet flats as usual. I put my glasses back on. Picking up my bag and cellphone, along with the list I made of the things we needed.
Once outside, I hail a taxi. I need to get my own car.
The first thing on my list was shopping for new costumes, the ones I had were getting a bit old , plus Halloween was coming soon and the club was having a huge party. And of coorse we end up being the waitresses and the performers. Some big shot Prince from Iceland rented it out for Halloween. So I had already bought costumes. If want to know you will have to wait until Halloween and see.
The next thing on my list was the groceries. I swear this girls may seem like angels and might have a figure but they sure eat like pigs. Oink! Oink!
I got everyones favorite and some things for me.
The rest of the day was pretty much normal than ever. I started getting really nervous when it was finally time to see Gerard.
I stop at home on the way seeing as I did not want to show up there with a bunch of bags.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I step into the restaurant. I look around searching for Gerard until I finally spot him. He was looking out the window with a coffee in his hands. No wonder he smelt like it. I walk towards the table. His eyes snap up once he sees me sitting down in front of him. "Hey" he says smiling a bit. "Hey"
"So what did you want talk about?" he said as if nothing was wrong between us. Before I could even say anything the waitres came. "What can I get you?" she said.
"I will just have a coffee, three sugars please." I said while from the corner of my eyes I could see Gerard, staring at me smiling to himself. "Coming right up honey" she said before leaving.
"Gerard when I texted you that we needed to talk. We need to talk about us" I said. I really didnt want to talk about this but I knew we had to get this incident behind us now rather than later.
"Do we really? Why cant we just go back to the way we used to be. You know boyfriend / girlfriend all happy like?" he said grabbing my hands from where I had placed them on the table. I look up and into his hope filled eyes. I take a deep breath.
"I think we should just stay friends for awhile....". I said.
"Oh......"
Sign up to rate and review this story