Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Sanity Went When You Did

by PARANOIDgrenade 1 review

You may have seen this on DeviantArt, But I'm moving it here also (Along with other stories)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-06 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 512 words

1Ambiance
I woke up to try to feel you next to me. But sadly, you weren't there. I sat up and picked up our picture. I went downstairs to hopefully see you down there one more time. Once more, I'm wrong. You left me for that girl. I grabbed some coffee which remembered me of you some more. You're laugh, you're coffee addiction, you're smile, how amazing you are at art, and the list just goes on. I felt like I couldn't even get your attention anymore. It's only about Lynz said this or Lynz said that. I just can't move on from this. I sat thought about on the couch we bought and tried to figure out what went wrong. I couldn't move. I'm stuck in the world of Gerard. The one that everyone warned me of. I fell for you hard. I started to play and sing the song we made together "Demolition Lovers". I began to hear your voice as I sang along. "What did I do wrong?" I whispered to the air. But the universe didn't want me to be happy. I stopped breathing when I saw your face and our memories floating around me like snow. "GERARD! COME BACK!" I wailed to the darkness I was slipping in. I stretched my hand out into the air like I was expecting you to grab me and tell me it was a bad dream. If only you were still here. I pulled my arm back in and waited. I'm waiting for you to see that I'm stuck a hole. I sat there and waited. If only you noticed.
When I heard that you were marrying her, I was devastated. I laid in my bed praying that the black hole that I tried so hard to get out of to come. I cried and cried thinking my Gee is marrying someone else. Oh when I thought I could bare life without you, the walls around my heart I struggled to put up, came crashing down. You were everything to me. You are still everything to me. "You're still my life." I whispered to the air once more. When you left, I lost it all. I may look happy and cheerful but really my heart's broken and shattering. I still wait for you to come to bed and complain how hard work was or how excited you are about your new painting. "Frank?" a heard your voice call out. "Gerard? Where are you?" I asked desperately. I searched the house but found no one. I broke down and had a tantrum. I yelled and screamed your name on the top of my lungs. I flipped furniture over and broke glass after glass on the floor. Eventually I threw my body in the middle of the glass and kept on yelling. "COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I screamed before grabbing a piece of broken glass. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. I slit my throat and waited for my life to slip away, just like how my sanity did.
Sign up to rate and review this story