Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

His Butler

by CrystalMethCupcakes 7 reviews

*Story You Can Still Audition For* In Victorian London, 15-year-old business magnate Frank Iero thwarts dangers to the queen as he's watched over by his demon butler, Gerard. In exchange for Franks...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 591 words

1Exciting
A/N: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Mother fucking God damnnit. I just wrote a 2 thousand word chapter tried to post it and had Fuckwad tell me I can only have three genres. THEN IT DELETED EVERYTHING GOD DAMNNIT THATS TWO FUCKING HOURS OF WORK DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE FUCKWAD DIDN'T SAVE SHIT. Ahhh just Ahh

A young boy no older than fifteen hovered in limbo with only a black blanket covering his frail body. there were white feather littered all over the floor and a raven sat on a perch watching the boy. A smooth voice that appeared to belong to the raven said

"Think carefully. Should you reject the faith even this once the gates of paradise will forever be out of your reach."

"Do you think one who is among the faithful would ever go so far as to summon someone like you?" The boy said and the voice chuckled.

"I'll ask once more. Do you wish to form a contract with me?" The voice said in a slightly mocking tone.

"I do. Now stop asking me these tedious questions and let me know if we have a deal." The boy said in a impatient tone. The voice chuckled and all the white feathers began the rise and swirl around the boy.

(Pause. Que awesome theme song Aka Monochrome Kiss. UnPause)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy slept in a bed much to large for his small frame. He lived in a huge estate on the outskirts of London it looked regal and stately not something you would expect from a 15 year old teenager.

"Master. It is time for you to wake up." Said the smooth voice. A man with black hair that was wearing a butler's outfit pulled back the curtains letting the light filter into the room.

"For breakfast today we have poached salmon accompanied by mint salad and also offer toast, scones or danishes. Which dish would you care for this morning?" Asked the butler. The boy yawned and sat up.

"A scone." The boy said. He pushed his chocolate brown hair away from his eyes to reveal one hazel eye and another eye that was a startling purple and had a star in it with a spiked ring around said star. The boy picked up a pair of goggle like sunglasses and slipped them on effectively hiding the contract mark on his eye.

"Today you have a meeting with Mr. Hughes the authority on the Roman empire. And this evening Mister Damiano of the Poseidon company will be paying a visit." The butler said while helping the boy get dressed.

"Oh is that the man I have in charge of stuffed animals at my factory in India?" The boy asked as the butler tied a ribbon around his neck.

"Yes. I'm told he's italian. We will of course offer him all the hospitality the estate can provide. I shall wait for you at the dining table Master." The butler replied while putting on his shoes. The butler got up and started to walk out the door when the boy picked up a dagger and threw it at his butler's head. The butler caught it between his thumb and index finger.

"Well thrown my lord." The butler said and looked back at the boy to reveal a pair of dark crimson orbs "Even so. Let's save the games for later."

"Yes I suppose you're right Gerard"


A/N: This was orginally an entire episode but since Fuckwad deleted it and I'm tired I only rewrote part of it. I'll probably update again tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story