Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Introducing Me

by Gothic-Rae 0 reviews

Um suck at summary's but my OC meets up with the gang, cons them into taking her to the Soul Society. She then get answers to the questions that have been bothering her, her whole life. Also she wi...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Chado Yasutora,Ishida Uryuu,Kuchiki Byakuya,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 647 words

0Unrated
Dai 1-shō (Chapter one)
I walked into Karakura town wondering if the spirit pressure had really come from a town like this. Yea sure there were a lot of spirits around but no one that strong would bother coming somewhere like here. I’ve been trying to catch a stupid Soul Reaper for ages now, trying to get them to explain all this bullshit to me but the ones that I’ve seen/in counted were all low level ones, (ones who wouldn’t know anything about this) great help they would be – NOT!, but the spirit pressure of that one they had to have a seat in one of the 13 guard squads, now to find them. Where would a Soul Reaper go? Of course! The place where all the Hollows would go for where the strongest spirits would be, the closest thing to a Dojo!, so I ran as fast as I could not bothering to do anything more than yell out apologies as I zoomed past people while bumping into them. Even though I haven’t been here in years I could still remember the way to the old Dojo as if it was something I did every day, there was nothing there yet but before soon I could feel it a Hollow, a strong one to, too strong for just anybody but not so strong that it would take more than one blow from the Soul Reaper I was waiting for. There it was, the same spirit pressure from before, he was quite odd looking; short bright orange spiky hair, a goofy smile on his face, his outfit was like a normal Soul Reaper uniform but his Zanpakto was strange, his Zanpakto was already in its Shikai form, his Zanpakto was a large black blade that was wrapped in a bandage and that was held on his back not by a sheath but by simple red leaf looking things, his fighting style was to sloppy and all about strength not thinking about the attack before he hit the Hollow, though he had talent, and he seemed more like a human than a Soul Reaper. After he defeated the Hollow and crossed the spirit over I did a very human thing... I knocked him out with a branch off the ground. I know how stupid it was to do that but it was an element of surprise and it wasn’t something that he had expected. I tied him up under a bridge (what I don’t have a house!!!!) and waited for him to wake up.

18 minutes later.

He still hasn’t woken up, I know I didn’t kill him. I didn’t hit him in the right spot or hard enough. I keep my weapon under his neck so if he tried to take me by surprise he would get more hurt than I would, he woke up obviously meaning to try and run away from whoever had hit him but he didn’t think I would have done this. “Who are you? Why do you want me? And HOW CAN YOU SEE ME?” he yelled at me “Hey! I ask the questions, got it?” I tried to keep my calm and not yell back “Now what’s your name, rank or title and squad?” he noticed that he could do nothing else then answer being tied up and all “My names Ichigo Kurosaki, I’m a substitute Soul Reaper and I don’t have a squad, now can I ask how you can see me and how you know what I am?” I stand there looking at him waiting to see if he notices “Wait a second... Is that a? No it can’t be? Is that a Zanpakto?” he was catching on, “Why yes, so it is” I said (smirking) as if I hadn’t even known it was there.
Sign up to rate and review this story