Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

War Before Peace

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Frank gets jumped

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 854 words

0Unrated
Margret sat on the bench, listening to my whispered rant. Way passed us as she spoke, his heart skipping around like a child in a rope. “My King, war is not a problem for you, is it not?” she breathed.

I stopped and looked at her. “It’s not. But it’s still a pain in the ass.” I sighed. She smiled.
“May I be so bold as to ask you to let me lead the attack?” my arms fell to my sides.

This twelve year old immortal was offering to go into battle in my name. “No Margret. You are too much a part of my court to be vanquished in a silly battle.” She frowned.

“My King-“she started.

“That is all I will have of that matter.” I said sternly. She flinched and nodded.”Now, you should return to the coven and tend to the young ones.”

She nodded again and stood. Her hair fell in golden waves down to the backs of her knees. “I worry about you, my King.” Her fingers lightly brushed my hand.

I sighed and smiled at her. “I don’t. Now run along. Stick to the shadows.” I watched her leave, clinging to the side of the building in its shadow.

With a small sigh, I glanced around. When I saw nobody in sight, I took a deep breath and tipped back on my toes.

My teeth grew longer in my mouth, my eyes zeroing in on where I wanted to go. My ears heard further and further out. I heard typing in the library up stairs.

Way speaking on his phone excitedly. The sloshing of the blood of every heart in a fifty foot radius. My mouth watered as I took the short jump up the stairs and turned, walking up the last five.

Within half a minute, I was Frank Iero, vampire king of the Eastern coast. Then I was Frank Iero, senior outcast-misfit-fag-freak. As if to confirm my thought, the shout of “Get him!” rang through my ears.

Hands met me forcefully. Picking me up and dragging me back down the stairs. I took the beating they gave me silently.

Until, that is, the stocky boys threw me down the flight of stairs I’d just jumped. My pointed teeth pushed against my lips as I shut them against the cry of pain.

Running. Someone was running toward us. My heightened ears heard the exertion of the heart. My nose caught the smell of Way.

Of course it’s him. “What’s going on here?!” he cried. “Frank, are you okay?” he said, dropping to his knees beside me.

I gave him a small thumbs up, not wanting to open my mouth. “You three, to the office now!” he shouted at the boys who’d thrown me. “And I know who all of you are, so don’t try running!” he threatened.

He turned to me, speaking softly. “I need to get the nurse…” he started stand up. My hand closed around his wrist, his pulse racing.

“I’m fine.” I said through tight lips. My fangs were still out. Far from fine.

“Your nose is bleeding.” He touched the wet heat lightly.

“It’ll stop.” I shrugged, sitting up. He tried to push me back, but I caught his hands again. “I’m fine Mr. Way. Promise.” He let me stand up.

Pain soared through my leg and hip. I grit my teeth and picked up my bag. Willing myself to heal, I tried to not look at Way and gather up my things. “How?” he breathed.

“How what?” I looked at him from under my fringe.

“I saw them throw you down the stairs. How are you walking? How are you not dead?” I shrugged.

“Dunno. But I’m fine. And I don’t want to press charges either.” He stared at me.

“They could have killed you!” he exploded. He stood up. “They should be in jail, Frank!” I shrugged again.

“Well, they didn’t. I’m fine.” My monotone seemed to settle him a bit. “Just please stay out of it, sir.”

His face fell slightly as I called him sir. I didn’t like his eyes losing the light they held.
It reminded me of when I’d first met him. Of when he passed out and gotten splinters all through his back.

I wanted to hug him. To say I was sorry.

Wait, he’s a human. He’s…human. He’ll die well before I do. IF I do.

I closed my eyes. His hand rested on my shoulder. “I’m still your teacher, Frank.” His eyes were lit when I looked into them again. “That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.”

“That’s not why we can’t.” I sighed.

He blinked. I stepped out from under his hand and started up the stairs, my body perfect and the bruises healing.






Lalalalalalal another chapter!!

R+R and all that! My concert is tomorrow, so I’m gonna give you guys the FrightFic theme tonight when I get home!

Hugs and Jugs,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story