Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Queen For A Day

by FuelThisFlame 0 reviews

My first music video oneshot for my sister velocity_storm. Its a LynZ/Luna story based on the video for 'King For A Day' by Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 2296 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

One minute.

One more minute until I get of work for the weekend. Its not like I hate my job or anything, actually, I love it. The bank is a peaceful place to work, they pay is good, and the people are nice. Well, that excludes our branch manager. Eliza Cuts. Notorious bitch and well known pervert.

I hear a knock on my desk partition and look up to see my best friend of five years. Her fiery auburn hair was straying from the plait that was at the side of her neck and her tie was loose around her neck.

“Hey Zoid, fancy going for a coffee after work?” she smiled.

“Sure kiddo, just gotta pop to the loo” I laughed,

“Mmkay Lyn, I’ll sign us out.” She said as she ran towards the staff room where we normally clock out.

Just as I was halfway to the bathroom, Eliza stopped me in my tracks. Luckily, Luna had joined me so I wasn’t alone with her.

“Hold on folks, don’t put your things away just yet, we’re going to have ourselves a little group meeting.”

SIGH

“By the way, I want to thank you all for that pay cut you took last week. That was very sweet of you”

DOUBLE SIGH

“Uh, look I don’t want to say that were having an audit, but the IRS is visiting us Monday to take a look at our files and our records. Long story short, you are all coming in, tomorrow, to help make the books look right.”

FUCK YOU ELIZA

Just as I was about to turn away, Eliza put her talons, oops I mean hands, on my shoulder.

“LynZ,, I want you and Luna to stay in late tonight to make sure everything is ready for the second quarter. And for the rest of you, I will see you here tomorrow morning. Bright, early.” She smiled at me, and I swear I saw them turn red.

“This sucks” I heard someone whisper.

“Team spirit!” Eliza shouted, slapping Luna’s ass as she walked off.

that's my job you bitch!

It is sure going to be a long night…

********

Hours later, after checking through the files and records, i notice something strange.

"Hey Luna, look at this" i shout, even though she was right next to me.

"what? i was asleep" she mumbled, coming to lean over my shoulder.

"here it says that the company has cleared over two million dollars to one account. I don't remember that being there on Wednesday"

"who was it moved too?" she said, leaning over and messing up my pigtails.

"um..HOLY SHIT" my mouth drops open.

"who, who, who?" Luna practically screamed.

"Eliza" I growl.

"THAT BITCH!"

"I know! Ugh. Oh my god! I have an idea!" I exclaim, logging onto Facebook.

"what?"

"You know my friends? Jimmy and the gang?" i smile at her.

"little Jimmy Urine? I haven't seen him in years" she smiles back.

"well, him and the gang are involved with some bad people, and lets just say, we can get the money back from Eliza" I smirk.

"Time to arrange some revenge" we laugh.

As I walked into steve's skate club, I ran through the plan in my head, if we could pull this off we would become millionaires and living legends with our co-workers but if we were to fail, we would be fired and arrested. This was a chance I was willing to take, to be able to live without a care in the world with the girl I love would be worth the risk. Just imagine, luna and I living like queens, having the big wedding I've always dreamed off, I could afford to get her that guitar she's being drooling over for months. And maybe, just maybe, we could adopt a baby, yes, a baby and we would be a fam-

"Hello poppet" said a familiar voice interrupting me from my thoughts. I couldn't quite place the voice but it was very familiar. I turned in search of the voice's owner to come face to face with kitty.

Kitty was one of my closest friends in high school, we used to be in a band together, I was on bass, she on drums, together with Steve Righ? On guitar and Jimmy Urine on vocals, together we made mindless self indulgence.

Kitty hasn't changed on bit, she still has her dark hair and would makeup, and she is sporting a black skirt, white blouse and black bow tie.

"kitty!" I scream and almost knock her over as I hug her tightly

"wow Z, you haven't changed one bit, still as beautiful as ever!"

"you know, I was just about to say the same thing to you!" I blush at the compliment. We link arms as she guides me towered the office. "so kitty-cat, how's the world treating yah?"

"it's treating me well, I play drums for a living now, I was at work one day and then it dawned on me, I didn't want to be a fucking secretary all of my life, so I quit the next day, risky I know, but when have I ever been one to take the easy option" that was true, she'd always had her mind set like this I have always envied her if her resilience. "and it paid of, a week later I got a job at eyeball records as an album drummer, then boom, a new band saw me, saw potential and now I'm living the dream!"

I was in shock, when I said she hadn't changed I couldn't have been more wrong! Shes come so far since I last saw her, when I last saw her she was the awkward misfit who had a dream, and now she's living it.

"Wow! That sounds so amazing! I can't believe how lucky you are!" we got to the office and sat at the round table. Jimmy and Steve are nowhere to be seen.

"So how about you Zoid, how to you spend your days?" she asked as she got up to go to the coffee machine.

"Oh, ya' know the usual, I work at a shitty bank and my boss it a Pervy bitch who makes mine and my girlfriends life a living hell." I rant.

Kitty looks shocked, she waits a few seconds, taking I'm why I said and processing it before responding" Oh, I'm sorry dude, I dint mean to upse- wait, did you just say girlfriend?” She squealed like a teenage fangirl going to see there first greenday gig. "Who's the lucky lady eh? Is it someone I know? What her name, how long have you been dating?! What does she look like? TELL ME!”

"Girlfriend? I never said girlfriend, I-uh-said friend, yeah, my friend Luna."

"No, you said girlfriend! I know when you're hiding something, we have been friends for 7 years!"

"Fine, she’s not my girlfriend though!"

"But you want her to be?"

"Yes!....no...I don't know!"

"Well what is she like?"

How do I explain what she like?! I've never had to explain what she’s like to people before!

"Erm, well, her name is Luna Hades, she’s shorter than me, she's got auburn hair and she's perfect." I smile at the last bit and I see kitty smile to.

"Did somebody say perfect?" asked no other than Little jimmy urine, although, he was far from little now, he must have grown at least a foot since I last saw him! He skipped towards me and dragged me from my seat " Babydoll! How are yoouuuu" he said as he hugged me and span me around.

"I doubt she was talking about you loser!" joked Steve as he entered the office.

Jimmy put me down and stuck his tongue out at Steve "Fuck you beardy" I giggled at the twos antics.

"Oh how I've missed you guys!" I say as they both joined kitty and I at the table.

"nahh, LynZ was just telling me about her crush!" I hid my face behind my hair to stop them seeing the blush that had spread across my face.

"Shut up! Anyway, I'm here to talk about something important” say as I place my briefcase on the table

**********************


It’s been a week since the meeting at Steve's, and we have the plan to a T. It was a bit awkward when Luna came round to help arrange some things, as the guys purposely embarrassed me as a parent would around a first girlfriend. When my angel introduce herself to them Steve said “Ahhh! So this is the Luna we've all heard so much about!" and kitty giggled! Surprisingly though, throughout the whole time Luna was there, Jimmy stayed quiet and watched Luna and I, observing us. I thought this was very odd; Jimmy’s always the life of the party! You should have seen the things he got up to in high school! I was really confused as to what was wrong with him and I was thinking maybe I had done something wrong, but just be for I left he pulled me to one side.

“Jimmy what are you do-?”

“I just want to talk to you” he sighed “she seems nice” he states nodding his head towards Luna who was sitting with Kitty and Steve waiting to leave.

I smiled fondly “Yeah, she is, anyway, What’s up? You've been quiet”

“I was just intrigued by the way you two act around each other, its so awkward yet adorable.”

“Oh, I thought you were watching us. Please just play it cool” I beg

“LynZ and Luna sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.” teased Jimmy annoyingly.

“SHUT UP!” I say a little too loudly. I look over to said goddess and she is looking at us with a half confused, half smug smile upon her perfect, soft kissable lips.

Wow, you looveee herr

No shit Sherlock.

gosh no need for the sarcasm

There was plenty of need for sarcasm thanks very much.

You should tell her

What! No way. Uh uh.

what why?

Because, she won’t feel the same.

its worth a shot

No! Not now.

fine.

I was shaken out of my inward battle by a hand on my shoulder. I look up, into the sky blue orbs of Luna. She smiles reassuringly, as she did every time I acted oddly.

“Shall we go?” she questioned

“Yeah. I’ll say bye to the guys, one sec.” I smiled

I gave Jimmy a quick hug and walked to Kitty and Steve and did the same.

“See you next week!” I call animatedly.

The day of the heist.

I’m nervous. If all goes to plan, I’m telling Luna how I feel. If all fails. I’m still telling Luna, but we’re going to prison.

I walk into the bank earlier than usual and clock in. Mrs `I’m so sexy` is already here and looks at me with a sparkle in her eye. I look at the clock. 8:52, in quarter of an hour the guys will be here and all hell will brake loose.

“Hey Zoid” says Luna as I approach her.

“Heyheyhey” I sing cheerily.

“Get back to work LynZ! Or I’ll have to cut your pay!”

And I’ll just have to cut your throat

I sit down and wait for the guys. I receive a text 10 minutes later from Steve.

You Ready? ;)

I quickly send a reply saying yes.

I look over to Luna and nod. She understands.

We both look to the door were the gang storm in. only we know who it is though, Due to the balaclavas they are all wearing. Someone screams and Eliza comes in to see what the ruckus is. I feel a lot of satisfaction when I see her reaction. She looks scared shitless.

“WHA, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” she demands as if it’s not obvious.

Jimmy and Kitty point a (water) gun at her and point towards a seat.

“Sit. We need to have a little chat”

It didn't take Eliza long to give us the code for the safe. Maybe she isn't as dumb as she looks. Actually I take that back, she literally just pissed herself. I’m not kidding, like actually pissed her pants. We make our way to the safe and enter the code.

Now would be a good time to tell Luna that you’re crazy about her

I know.

I pull Luna off to the side.

“LynZ, What are you doi-“

I attach my lips into hers. Her breath catches and I start to pull away, put to my surprise. Her hands tangle into my hair as she pushes my lips back to hers. After what felt like no time at all we were pulled apart by the shrill sound of an alarm.

“We need to go” I Sigh

“Yeah, lets go” she says, taking a sack of money in one hand, and my hand in the other.

We walked out of the bank from the side exit and took the alleys to my house. When we got there we sat on the couch in silence.

“About what happened…” I begin.

“I love you” Luna states

“What did you just say?”

“I, Luna Hades, am in love with you.”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

“I- I love you too.”

“Well that’s good then” She say as she quickly connects our lips.


Hey guys. so yeah, this is the first of many oneshots i'm doing at the moment. I'm sorry if its not that good, but hey ho. Please rate and review and leave other oneshot ideas if you would like c: ~FuelThisFlamexø
Sign up to rate and review this story