Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll never fly with broken wings

You'll never fly with broken wings

by xxMikeyxx 0 reviews

You think you've escaped the battle if you run away. Wrong. For Callie Jones, misery was lurking round every corner.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 579 words

0Unrated
No matter have far I run I always end up falling so far.
I just want to be free and spread my wings and fly away from everything.
But everyone knows...
You'll never fly with broken wings.


"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the ugliest bitch of them all?" I said to my reflection.
She gave a cruel smile.
"You,"
I looked away from the mirror and picked up my schoolbag and ran downstairs.
I picked up a cereal bar and left the house.
I slowly walked down the street kicking stones whenever I felt like it.
My name is Callie Jones and this is my depressing story.
Unfortunately for me I live five minutes away from school which is annoying, mainly because the guys that bully me know where I live and can follow me almost anywhere.
My life is so miserable, I have no idea how I am still coping.
As I was approaching the school gates I noticed these guys hanging about across the street.
They looked like they were about thirty at least yet some of them hand a face that looked like a teenager.
The red head looked up and saw me, he then smiled so I quickly looked away.
Then I saw the short guy whistle at me.
The rest of guys burst out laughing except for the red head who gave them a disapproving look.
I quickly walked into the school not daring to look back at them

***
"Okay class settle down please, now today we have a special guest to assist with our drawing, may I introduce Mr Gerard Way," my art teacher said.
Shit it's red head!
"Mr Way will come round and assist each of you if you need help, okay everyone carry on your paintings please,"
My picture was of me with my headphones on.
It tells all you need to know about me.
"How are you doing?" I looked and saw Mr Way standing.
"Fine," I mumbled.
I then felt something wet hit the back of my head. I felt the back of my head and found in my blue hair...blue paint.
I turned round and saw it was Scott Williams and his gang.
They then flicked another load of paint at me and it went at my face.
"I rather you didn't flick paint at her," Mr way said.
I turned back to my canvas and saw the blue paint had ruined my work.
I groaned.
There goes my black and white theme.
"Hey it's okay, we can fix it," he said.
He pulled up a stool next to me and sat on it.
"Now the way I see it is that the one piece of colour that should be here is the blue of your hair, so do you mind if I paint the hair?" he asked.
"No, it's, erm...fine," I said.
I watches as he carefully applied each brush stroke.
I couldn't help but notice how close his face to mine.
I felt each warm breath tickle against my skin.
I then observed his face, it looked perfect and beautiful.
"There you go," he said eventually breaking me out of my trance.
The blue hair thing actually worked.
"Erm, thanks," I said.
"No problem," he said walking off.
Wow, he is cute.
Oh god, I've got a crush on a guy I barely know!

Sorry the chapter is so short I didn't have time to finish. More will come soon! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story