Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Alphabet Challenge

Magic of Fanfiction

by anonymowriter 0 reviews

Words written can truly change the situation of two people drastically. //Rydon//

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 988 words - Complete

0Unrated
“He pinned his arms up on the wall and started to ravish his neck. He left kisses and hickeys everywhere he kissed. ‘Oh, Brendon,’ he moaned his name. It was like a voice from heaven itself. Brendon pushed himself harder onto him and bit his neck. ‘Say it. Say it, Ryan. Say it louder. Moan my name.’”

“Oh my god!” Brendon turned around, “Would you stop reading that crap out loud?!” Brendon threw his arms up in the air. He got up and shut the laptop, “If you read one more sentence, I will smack you.”

Ryan chuckled, “Was it bothering you that much?” then he smirked and stood up so he was right in front of him, “’Oh, Brendon,’ he moaned louder, thrusting into the shorter of the two males. Brendon then growled—”

Brendon glared at him and shoved him down onto the floor and climbed on top of him, “Okay, Ryan, you wanna play this game? You wanna write your own fanfiction about us? Then let’s do it,” Brendon growled, tearing off Ryan’s shirt, “I’ll help you, since, you know, you can’t do it alone,” he leaned down and latched his lips onto Ryan’s.

Okay, Ryan wasn’t expecting that. This was all just as a joke. He didn’t actually see Brendon this way and he sure as hell knew Brendon didn’t see him that way either. Okay, maybe they both did a little. Ryan found himself kissing back, despite the fact that his body was struggling to get out of this predicament. He managed to knee Brendon in the groin. He gasped and fell to the side, clutching at it, “FUCK!” he yelled.

Ryan stood up and wiped his mouth, “What the hell, Brendon? I was reading it as a joke! I get that you’re sexually frustrated, but don’t take it out on me just because you haven’t gotten any in a while!”

Brendon’s face was just straight. He slowly climbed up, wincing slightly at the pain in his groin, “You really have a lot to learn.”

“About what?”

“About me,” he stood a step closer to Ryan, “You think I got all those girlfriends back when the band was together for shits in giggles? You think Sarah and I are engaged because I love her?”

“…Yeah?”

“No,” he laughed, “No. To me, the stage gay or whatever wasn’t fake. It was real. There’s chemistry between us. You may not feel it, but I do. I know it’s there, but you go off and you get a new girlfriend. So I’m marrying Sarah so I can stop thinking about you.”

“Life doesn’t work that way.”

He grabbed Ryan by the arms, “In my world, it does,” he shoved him backward against the wall and turned to leave. But then he stopped and laughed a little, “Fanfiction has to be rooted somewhere, Ryan. It doesn’t come out of nowhere,” he looked at him over his shoulder through the corner of his eye, “I know you like me too. But I’m not going to wait a lifetime and a half for you to figure that out,” he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Ryan slid down the wall, feeling the pain from Brendon’s intense grasp on his arms. He rubbed them slightly. But he didn’t like Brendon. At least, he didn’t think so…

”I’m going out with Audrey. I’ll—”

“No!” Ryan yelled, “Stay here! You’re not allowed to go out with Audrey!”

Brendon stared at him with a raised eyebrow, “She’s my girlfriend.”

“And I’m your guitarist!”

“Uh, Ryan, girlfriend wins over guitarist. Sorry.”


Okay, there was jealousy sometimes…

”Brendon…” Ryan hiccupped over the phone, “My… My… My dad’s dead.”

“I’ll be over in a second. Don’t go anywhere,” the line went dead. The next thing he knew, Brendon was at his door. Ryan opened it and looked at Brendon who was carrying two grocery bags. He pushed him inside and sat him on the couch, “Did you tell Spencer and Jon?”

Ryan slowly shook his head, “You’re the only person that knows,” he hiccupped again, “I can’t… I can’t bring myself to tell them…”


Okay, and there also was the fact that he always turned to Brendon first.

”Ryan, you need to stop doing drugs,” Brendon told him over the phone. Ryan had been told so many times to stop, but he never wanted to. Brendon sighed, “Ryan, don’t hate me. You know the drugs are bad for you. You could kill yourself. And I really don’t want you to die.”

“O… Okay,” Ryan whispered, “I’ll stop.”


And there was also the fact that Ryan would do anything and everything Brendon asked of him. He got up and ran after him. He grabbed Brendon’s shoulder and spun him around. He kissed him on the lips before pulling away, “I’m an idiot.”

He laughed, “Yeah, yeah, you really are.”

“I’m sorry.”

“So do you want me to dump Sarah?” Ryan nodded and Brendon smiled. He kissed Ryan softly on the lips, “You do know that means I won’t have anywhere to live.”

“Yeah you do.”

“…No, I don’t.”

“Live with me.”

“Oh, since you asked,” he smirked and kissed him softly and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him.

---

A/N: F is for fanfiction. The first F word that came to mind was 'fart' and I was like '...No.' And then it was 'fuck' and I was like 'Yes, because I'm just going to write a sex scene with nothing else to do in it.' And then I realized that I'm surrounded by one F word on a daily basis. Fanfiction. So here you go. :) Rate and review~
Sign up to rate and review this story