Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're all Fools and Worthless Liars

We are Sick and We are Tired

by DansBitch 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 1378 words

0Unrated
So some people said they got confused with the last chapter, i really really do apologise. I hope his chapter doesn't confuse anyone. Heres a little insite of Frank and Rons past relationship. If you don't understand something, tell me in the review box and i will explain. I'll even do a seperate thing to explaine things if use want. Again i apologise for the confushion. Rate&Review -Leigh

“Frank please tell me you didn’t? Again? Fuck man, what’s wrong with you.” Ray banged his head on the counter. Once again I was having the same conversation as I always did with Ray. The shop was quite enough today, so we didn’t really have slot to do, Just stick out some new CD’s, dust the Guitars. The first thing I did when I came In this morning was to check if we had the fender Bass Mikey had his eye on. Luckily for me, we did. So I didn’t have to do any ordering around. I really hate that shit.

“I know, I know. I swear I tried Ray, I tried so hard not to, but I don’t know what it is about him, I just break every time.” I sighed and slumped against the counter.

“Look Frank, is the guy dangerous?” I looked up and bit my lip.

“I don’t know, I never tested him like that. I guess he could me, Everyone’s a little dangerous these days, right?” Ray shook his head.

“No Frank, look I know I said I wouldn’t talk about this with you but tell me about your relationship.” Ray pulled up a chair and sat down.

“You sure you want to hear this? It’s going to take a while. We have a lot of history” Ray nodded.

“I’m all ears Frankie boy. Spill” I sighed.

“Well remember I told you about Rose and Danny, my friends from back home? Well I grew up with them. They where all I had until I met Ron. I was 14 and he was 19. We met a gig, Me Danny and Rose had snuck in through the back. We thought we where great, we had got into an over 18’s gig and didn’t get cough. Someone I got separated from Dan and Rose. I ended up in the mosh pit, I was like 4 ft, nobody could see me so I was getting trampled on, Ron saw me thought, he pulled me out and cleaned me up. I thought he was the most hottest thing since Corey fucking Taylor, don’t you dare judge, he’s beautiful . After that night I hung around with him a lot. Then we started dating and I missed up my friendship with Dan and Rose. I couldn’t see past Ron. We’d get up to all sorts. I remember every time I got brought home by the cops my mom would just cry. We’d go to party’s and get so fucked up, I did things I wouldn’t of ever dreamt of doing, 3sums, Drugs, vandalism, Rubberier. I started rebelling against my parents, they didn’t want me seeing Ron but I didn’t give a shit. I was on a constant high. I didn’t care about anything BUT Ron. A few months before I moved Ron got sent down. My mom took that as a sign and begged my dad to move, he agreed and that’s why we are here. I tried to make up with Rose and Dan but, I guess you can forgive something’s and never forget others.”

“Wow Frankie that was a mouthful. But I’m guessing your not finished?” I shook my head.

“Nope no where near finished yet, So when we moved here, I thought that maybe things would be different. When Ron got sent down I realised what was happening. He was taking me from everyone, Breaking me down slowly until there was nobody but him. It was sick really. I was only 14, he was going on 20. But about 4 months ago, he got out and boom, He’s back in my life again and I just can’t seem to get rid of him. He just wont get the hint. But then again, I’m not exactly saying no. I don’t know, He’s had his grip on me for so long its like I can’t get it loose enough for me to slip away.”

“Your right Frankie, That is sick. He basically raped you.” Ray shook his head. He was disgusted and I didn’t blame him.

“Not really Ray, I didn’t say no did I?” I Sighed. The noise of the door opened, I looked up to great the costumer. Gerard Way with his oh so fucking sexy swag made his way to the counter.

“You got anything for me?” His voice was smooth with a light hint of seductiveness.

“Uh, yeah it’s over here, I’ll go get it “ I smiled and hurried over to the Bass I picked out for Mikey, It was perfect. Black and White Fender ‘70’s Jazz Bass Guitar. It was fucking beautiful. I’d have it myself if it wasn’t for the fact I can hardly play bass. I picked her up carefully and brought her over the counter, placing her gently on the counter top. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Gerard smirking at me.

“What?” I tilted my head to the side and looked right at him.

“You just treated that like it was a new born baby” He full on laughed, along with raymondo.

“Well she is. She amazing. Anyways. I picked this one because I know Mikey. He’s always wanted one plus it’s a fender, you can’t get any better then a fender. The Original 70’s Jazz bass guitar had a repositioned bridge pickup, and the flashier look of big block inlays, neck building, and bullet truss. The offset waist and ultra-slim neck make the 70’ Jazz Bass more comfortable to play. And this is a reissue. There amazing. And perfect for your brother. Only thing is… there a little pricey”

“I told you, money isn’t an issue. How much?” He took out his wallet.

“Uh.. Well considering its for a friend, I’ll give you a discount so… Round it off at $800?” I was slightly nervous. This dude had a rep, a rep I didn’t want to get involved in. “I can throw in some lead and an amp too. The bass comes with a case so that’s included. I’ll throw them in. Some picks too” I walked over and grabbed some leads, and an amp. Ray grabbed the boxes and case from me seeing as I couldn’t reach. Stupid top shelves. After everything was put into there boxes, Gerard handed over his card and I made the sale.

“Thanks for this Frank” Gerard took the card back and picked up the case.

“It’s no problem. Need help getting them to the car?”

“Nah it’s cool I got it. You’ll be at the party right?” wow he was strong, he was holding both boxes. Ray couldn’t even do that.

“Course, wouldn’t miss it. Next Saturday right? Your place?” Gerard nodded.

“Yep 9pm. don’t be late he’ll be there at half.” With that he left. Bringing my knee’s with him.

“Dear lord Frankie, is there nobody you’d fuck?” Ray laughed and shook his head.

“Fuck you raymondo. Least I get laid.” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Look Frankie, about earlier. You need to stop letting him use you like that. it’s not right,. it’s sick and curl. I can’t watch you getting hurt anymore.” Ray patted my shoulder and left for lunch. I knew he was right. It did have to stop. It was killing me and I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. Even if it was my own fault. My phone went off in my pocket.

Ron; Tonight baby, your ass is mine ;)

I sighed and threw my phone across the shop. Fucking hell why can’t he just leave me alone?
Sign up to rate and review this story