Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What about now?

Texts and Fear

by imakilljoywannabe 2 reviews

Jeez I suck at titles. Just read maybe it'll make sense...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 469 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

I lay on my bed, idly playing with a pencil as I stare up at the ceiling. Mikey had left about a half hour ago for school, and mom had left shortly after. Now I was alone at home, with nothing to do. I considered sketching but didn't feel up to it. I was still mulling over the previous day's events. Even with Mikey's encouragement I don't think I could face Frank today. A small sigh escaped me and I set down the pencil. I heard a buzz and glanced over at the lit up screen of my phone. I picked it up and looked over the text message I'd just received.

Hey where are you? -F

I bit my lip and a little flutter of joy went through my chest. He actually wanted to know where I was. That had the be a good sign, right?

Home. Why? ~G

I quickly texted back a reply, staring at the screen, anxiously awaiting his reply. My phone buzzed in my hand and I smiled. I opened the text quickly, curious to his response.

I want to talk to you. -F

I froze, my heart sinking as I read the text. He could only mean one thing. He wanted to talk about the kiss. He was probably going to completely detach himself from me, break off the friendship that was screwed up by my one little action. Scared, I text him back.

About what? ~G

I'm pretty sure I could taste blood in my mouth, for I had been biting my lip in fear without realizing it. My phone buzzed again and I hesitantly opened the text.

I think you know. Meet me at our usual ditch spot during gym. -F

Okay... ~G

I sent the response without even thinking about it. I tossed my phone down on the bed, screwing my eyes shut. Why did I have to kiss Frankie and fuck everything up? If I had just controlled myself better none of this would have happened.... I jumped a little when my phone vibrated again, the screen lighting up. I picked it up and looked at the text.

Don't worry, Gee. Everything will be fine. -F

Yeah right.

Everything will be different. I've never had such a close friendship with someone and now I'm going to lose it all over some stupid little kiss. Stupid me.

I sigh and grudgingly stand up. Might as well get ready to see Frank....

A/N: I know!!! It's short! But at least it's something. I'm surprised I managed to get it up at all, what with the shit ton of homework I have. I'm going to hate myself for this in the morning...ah well. Good in the long run. Rates and reviews would make my day! Bye my lovelies!
Sign up to rate and review this story