Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Outsider

by bowtiesonharlequins 3 reviews

Frank's the new kid at school who bonds with Gerard through music but, will Gerard find out his past and figure out why Frank really moved..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 455 words

0Unrated
Authors Note: all the chapters are Marina & The Diamonds songs, listen to 'em! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rtFnpz-uo

On September 1st, Frank Anthony Iero Jr enrolled in Sunnydale High. This day changed his life forever.

As he walked through the school gates, flashed of red's and black's hit him like bullets and spunky blonde cheerleaders cartwheeled past him, slightly shocking him. The school field was a lush green, fit with specks of white and yellow daises dotted around it. The jocks and their girlfriends hung out behind the school buildings while the goths hid on the other side, trying desperately to hide their cigarette smoke.

The nerds stood by the canteen, presumably talking about how they defeated a lever 50 warlock in World of Warcraft. The average people sat in the canteen, silently judging everyone who walked past them, including Frank. Suddenly, a slightly chubby, nerdy kid came up to Frank and started monologuing about how 'the school is brilliant' and how he'll 'love it here!' but this all slipped past Frank who hadn't really listened to anyone since he walked in. Then, the kid explained how his name is Gerard Arthur Way and he's the Senior Prefect so he has to show him round the school. And then they started talking.

As they were walking past Mr Smith's science classroom, fit with students manufacturing slingshots out of rulers and elastic bands, Gerard asked Frank
'What kind of music do you like?'
This shocked Frank as it was the first time he'd actually had a conversation with someone at Sunnydale. After thinking a bit, he listed his favourite bands
'Well,' he said, trying to sound sarcastic,
'I like... Fall Out Boy, Slipknot, Misfits (he wanted a tattoo of their logo), Smashing Pumpking, the list doesn't end!' Frank replied, exaggerating his words to put his point across.
'I wanna start a band when I get older, something to do with romance...' he spoke, slowly daydreaming about wild fans and overly priced merchandise...
'Same! I have a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt! It's my favourite thing in the world...' Gerard said, also slowly daydreaming. He continued escorting Frank around the school, talking about their favourite songs, albums and the future.

'Well, this is it. That's the entire school and, I have to admit, it's pretty crap but it's the best school for miles' Gerard said with a relieved tone.
'Oh, okay. I'll see ya if you're in any of my lessons!' Frank said, almost sad that he was leaving Gerard
'See ya!' They said simultaneously, freaking them both out. As they both walked to their lessons, Frank realised that he has a friend and he wasn't the outsider anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story