Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gee Investigations

The Kill

by -weightless- 0 reviews

Cute chats and make-out sessions until a new Villian comes to town.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 1520 words

0Unrated
Hey, thanks to everyone who is reading this story and reviewing. Means a lot to me :)

I gathered my thoughts and decided to go see what the guys were doing, I left them in my living room which could only mean one thing. They were playing guitar hero. The scene I walked in on was glorious. Mikey had his guitar in the air and one foot ontop of Ray who was now lying on the ground looking defeated. "Who beat you now bitch" He laughed. "Mikeys a bassist, he's shit at guitar hero" Mikey said mimicking Ray. I laughed, with a big grin on my face. This is what I love, these guys and the moments where we just forget about the world that's full of monsters and creatures that'll one day be too much for us to handle. Ray finally pushed Mikey off him and came over to me. He said nothing but just hugged me. I appreciate that he's concerned about me. "So when are you gonna tell us what happened" Frank asked placing his guitar down. "Okay... so what happened was"

And I told them everything. They were shocked but curious about my new found abilities. I still was a little shocked but I guess with the way my life has gone so far these new abilities are not a complete surprise.

"Hayley, Gerard looked really cut up when you told him. Maybe you should go try to talk him more. He said he's away to the hotel. Go after him, we'll go home" Ray said sympatheticly. "Okay, I'll go but why do you think I can fix it?" They just looked at each other and smiled. "You'll see" Frank said as he kissed me on the head and with that they all left.

So to add to my list of confusing things recently, why was Gerard suddenly kissing me a lot? I mean we have had silly little kisses before but nothing like the one in his office. That had some meaning behind it. I want to know what though. I guess asking him wouldn't be the end of the world. Althrough he does have a bad temper when things aint how he wants them to be. I decided to change my clothes and fix myself up a little. It was just after 11pm when I was finally ready to go. A lot seemed to have happened in such a short space of time. No idea why tonight was dragging in but it has been. I decided maybe getting a cab would be a good idea. Driving in New York was like pulling teeth, too much traffic and angry cab drivers.

After about 10 minutes in a cab I arrived at the hotel but it looked so glum, so eerie. I didn't like it. I paid my fare and got out. I got out my key and unlocked the door but the place was in complete darkness. No movement or sign of life. I felt scared now. Gerards stays on the 4th floor. It's weird how he kept this place. It was his grandfathers and when he died he gave it to Gerard and Mikey to sell and split the money but I don't know why they didn't. Gerard moved in after Rachel died as far as I know. I don't wanna ask anymore questions. I started to climb the stairs in the lobby. When you work here you don't appreciate the beauty of the building. The walls were made of marble. The staircase was solid oak. The colours of the red carpet and the cream marble walls mixed so well but the place was old and you could see that no one had really used the place for a hotel in a long time. The elevator was broken and I had four flights of stairs to walk up. I didn't wanna put on lights so I just used the flashlight on my phone.

I finally came to his room door and I knocked gently. No response so I knocked again. I heard footsteps and the door unlocking. The door swung open to reveal Gerard standing there, looking like he was the ghost people would see in a place like this. His face was pale and his eyes were red. He'd been crying. He was wearing his jeans and a massive hoody. He just looked dead really. When he looked at me I could see no life. Nothing.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at his feet. "You need someone right now and I was the one who ruined the good memories of someone you love" I said stepping closer to him. He just looked at me again, no emotion. I took another step closer and wrapped my arms around him. He rested his head on my shoulder and I began to feel the wet, cold tears seep through my t-shirt and onto my skin. He was crying. "I know right now you're hurt and stuff but I can't leave you knowing I caused this" He just hugged me tighter. Eventually he stopped crying and wiped his tears. He shut the door and locked it again. "No more crying about this, I don't want the past to control my future Hayley. I don't want to be brought down by her stupid decision" He said with a sigh. "But thank you for caring about me, I really appreciate it" He smiled. I went over and sat on the bed and crossed my legs. I took my hoody off and smiled at him who was still standing, leaning against the door.

"So Mikey decided to use a fork to get the toast out of the toaster" Gerard finished saying as we both burst into a fit of giggles. "Oh my god, what age was he?" I asked trying to say between breaths. "Um 17 I think" He said with a grin. "Oh man I can't believe we trust him to tell us how to fight a certain demon, when he didn't know a fork can't be used in a toaster!" I laughed again. "I know what an idiot" Gerard said and took a drink of his water. "Remember the first case we done when I hired you?" He asked. "Yeah, god that was a disaster, I could barely stand up straight and you expected me to fight a Kraflor demon with a sword, what were you thinking?" I giggled. "I don't know, you had that sorta 'I'm tough because I live in New York and grow up in the tough streets of Queens so I can take care of myself' vibe about you then I found out you could barely fight your way out of a wet paper bag" He said in a cheeky way. "Oh my god, I wasn't that bad least I don't gotta take medicine to make me strong" I said and flexed my arms. He just laughed and pushed him playfully. What I didn't expect was him to pull me over to his side of the bed he was sitting on. He looked in my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and then he kissed me. I didn't think now was a good time to ask why he was kissing me but I wanted to know.

He pulled me closer to him so our bodies were touching, I was sitting awkwardly so he pulled me ontop of him so I was straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. It was so passionate and made me feel warm and fuzzy. As moments passed into the kiss he took my vest off and threw it on the floor. He started kissing my neck and I just watched him. Oh shit. I've never done this before. He looked up at my face and seen the look of fear. "Hayley what's wrong?" He said with concern. "I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how to" I said ashamed "You know my only experience of this was against my will" I said looking away. "Hey, I don't care if your inexperienced, I want to do this with you because you mean a lot to me. I want to erase that memory and give you a brand new one with me. You deserve that but if you don't wanna do this then just say" He said with a smile. I just kissed him again. No going back. Until.

ring ring, ring ring

"Ugh, not the best time" Gee said as he grabbed his phone off the nightstand. "Hey... no... yeah she's here... what?... no way... is she okay... fuck... we gotta fix this... okay.... we'll be right there" He threw his phone on the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry, Kitty was attacked again but she didn't make it, we have to go investigate. Mikey says there is someone new on the street working for Channing. Zero" I kissed him on the lips and got off him. I got my vest on and hoody. I put my shoes on and we left. Great. Almost got the be with Gerard there. So close.
Sign up to rate and review this story