Categories > Original > Romance

We sing along to forever young.

by CassieSharpie 1 review

Cassie meets her cousin Rian and goes on tour with the boys, (ALL TIME LOW) she plays with their emotions and doesn't seem to know who she wants, she then seems to find herself in a bit of a mess.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 672 words

0Unrated
Cassie sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she wearily walked through the aiport. She spotted a dark sillohette in the bright sunshine waltzing up to her, she grinned as she knew exactly who it was. "Rian!" She called out, picking up pase. He shot a cheeky smile at her and opened his arms, Cassie dropped her luggage, ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck; hugging him tightly. "Oh boy! I missed you, Dawson!" She squealed, chuckling afterwards. Rian laughed and draped his arms around her waist, "I missed you too, sweetie.. Now, come with me, the boys are waiting." He pulled away a little, picking up some of her luggage; beginning to walk to the exit. Cassie picked up her suitcase, rushing after him, "You bought the boys?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded, laughing softly, "Yeah.. We're going on tour remember?" She paused for a moment before continuing to gasp and nod a little, "Oh yeah! Sorry, I'm jet lagged." She rolled her eyes, yawning quietly. The pair continued to talk for a while before they reached the exit. Rian led Cassie to the tour bus, walking up the steps and chucking her bags on the floor. Cassie struggled to pull her suitcase up the small set of steps and huffed, picking it up from the bottom, lugging it inside and throwing it to the ground. She panted quietly, frowning. Zack saw Cassie frowning down at her luggage and sighed softly, standing up. He head over to Cassie; figuring out that nobody else would help her since everyone was in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm Zack.. You must be Cassie?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little. "Yeah. I am.. Nice to meet you." She replied, grinning. He picked up most of her luggage and carried it through to her room, "Here. This is where you'll be sleeping." She followed him, lugging her suitcase behind her, she nodded and smiled; looking around, "It looks great!" She replied with the hint of excitement in her voice. He carefully placed her bags on the bed, "I'll leave you to unpack, if you need any help just call for me." He mumbled, turning to walk out of the door. Cassie hurried up to him, planting a soft kiss on his cheek; causing him to blush a little, "Thanks for your help, Zack." She announced, turning back to her luggage; begging to unpack. He smiled to himself, walking out of the room to find the others.

A few hours later Cassie was finished unpacking and sorting everything out, she walked into the lounge area to find the boys lazing about on the sofa listening to Zack tell them about the small kiss earlier. She raised an eyebrow, listening. "And then she kissed me and it was so magical.. Seriously. She's freaking great!" He was half way through his story when Cassie plopped down in-between Zack and Jack, grinning. "Is that so?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Zack stared blankly at her before quickly looking down, chewing his bottom lip. She playfully punches his shoulder, laughing. "I'm just kidding with ya', Zackyyyy.." She chorused, turning back to the other boys, "So. I'm Cassie." She announced, licking her lips afterwards. A guy with longish brown-blonde hair waved, "I'm Alex." She leaned forward, holding out her hand; he shook it gently and grinned, nodding. "I'm Jaaaaack!" The guy next to her spoke up, grinning cheekily. "And I will not be held responsible for my actions towards you. He will." Jack laughed, pointing down to his dick. Cassie glanced down and rolled her eyes. "Whatever, dude. Just use fucking protection, okay." She patted his head softly, pushing herself up off of the sofa. "I'm gonna go get some beer or some shit, anyone wanna join me?" She asked, pointing to the door. The room stayed silent and she sighed, waving before walking out of the tour bus and down to the road to the nearest liquor shop.
Sign up to rate and review this story