Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

PartyPoisen I'm sorry for making your character such a bitch, you're actually really lovely... If you want, I'll write you a really long personalised story where you're not a bitch because I actually feel really bad :( SORRY!

No one at the train station had seen Miranda or Sara. Ray, Mazy and Ashley came over to our house and we all sat in the living room tensly while we waited for them to come home "What if something bad happened to them?" Ashley sobbed "It'll be all my fault!"

"No it's not, it's my fault." Ray said, biting his lip "She wanted to come over and talk to Miranda. I told her not to go and see her but she came over anyway. If I'd brought her over myself then they wouldn't have ran off by themselves."

"We need to stay positive." I said, taking Frank's hand "I'm sure they'll be fine. They're two big girls and I bet they'll be back soon."

At that moment the front door opened and Miranda and Sara came into the living room "Trouble?" Sara squeaked.

"Yes you're in trouble but thank god you're okay!" Ray yelled, running over to her and throwing his arms around her "I thought you were dead!"

"Sorry." Sara whispered, bursting into tears and hugging him back tightly.

"Miranda, come here." Frank said. Miranda walked slowly over to Frank. Frank sighed "We're gonna talk about this whole running off thing. But first... Tell us what happened with the fire."

Miranda took a deep breath and started telling us everything that happened. Once she was done, everyone was silent. I took her hand "I believe you Miranda." I said "Now what made you run off?"

She explained about feeling bad about Shayla and what her Mom had done. Frank hugged her "So long as you're okay, that's all that matters." Frank muttered, kissing the top of her head "I'm sorry for not listening to you. It won't happen again Miranda. You can talk to me about anything, okay? I'll always be here for you."

"And I'll always be here for you too." I smiled at her "Let's start again, okay?"

Miranda nodded "I'd really like that."

Frank's phone started ringing and he pulled it out of his pocket "Hello?" He answered "Yeah, don't worry, she's here." The phone buzzed on the other end "I dunno if that's a good idea." More buzzing "Alright, fine." Frank held out the phone to Miranda "It's your Mom."

Miranda bit her lip and took it off him "Hello?" She listened to her Mom talking "I know but you really upset me." There was more buzzing "No Mom, I still love you. Of course I love you, you're my Mom." Bryn said something "Yeah, I'd love that. Thank you." Miranda hung up the phone and smiled at her Dad "Mom says she wants to try again. I figured that since you two forgave me that I should forgive my Mom. If she lets me down this time then at least I have you two to be here for me."

I smiled "It's getting late, I think we should all be going to bed now."

"Thank you so much Sara." Miranda said, hugging Sara.

"By the way, Sara's talking in front of us now." Frank smiled "I like it. You have a beautiful voice Sara."

Sara giggled "Thanks."

"She can't talk much." Miranda told us "But she's really brave. Much braver than I am."

Sara smiled and hugged Miranda again. It was so great to be a happy family instead of arguing all the time.



[A/N] - The next chapter will be the last one :( Sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story