Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Pointless Writings

A Pointless Adventure of a Man and His Dear Dog 3

by BeatleBug 0 reviews

Paul's lost all of his hope when Martha is abducted by aliens--until the Gargoyle arrives.

Category: Beatles - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Paul McCartney - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-15 - 461 words

0Unrated
When we last heard from our adventurers, Paul and his dear dog Martha, they were happy as can be in a rainforest with animals that loved them. However, they knew they had to leave, so they gave a sad farewell to said animals.

Back on the road, the man and his dear dog walked into a random cornfield to sleep. Suddenly, an ultraviolet ray shown on Martha and levitated her up to the sky.

"NO!" Paul screeched when he saw his dog being abducted. "MARTHA! STOP! LET HER GO!" He jumped and jumped, but it was no use. He couldn't reach her.

That was when the Gargoyle appeared.

"Who are you?!" asked Paul.

"I'm the Gargoyle," replied the Gargoyle. "I'm here to help get your dog back. There's no time to explain--hop on my back!"

Paul did so quickly, and they flew up toward the mysterious spacecraft that was carrying Martha away.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Paul asked the Gargoyle.

"Aliens have placed a boycott on humans," the Gargoyle explained, "so they're eating mops instead."

"But Martha's no mop! She's a dog!"

"That's why I'm here. I want to save your dog."

They got to a window of the spacecraft and crashed in. The aliens were sitting there, playing poker to determine who would win Martha.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Paul shouted at them.

"Oh, look! It's the human!" one of them cheered. "We wanted to thank you for the glorious mop!"

"THAT'S NO MOP!" Paul declared. The Gargoyle then gave him a shovel that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Paul took it gratefully and glared at the aliens, raising it above his head. "My name is Paul McCartney. You stole my dog. Prepare to die."

"Dog?" the aliens said, confused, looking at one another. They then examined Martha closely. "Oh foof, he's right!" they gasped. "No wonder it wouldn't stop talking! Mops don't talk!" Paul rolled his eyes as they removed a sock from her mouth.

"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!" Martha growled.

"We're so sorry!" the aliens said, ignoring her. Could we offer you an apologetic metaphor?"

"No," Paul said. "Just give me my dog back, and no one gets hurt." They did so, and Paul and Martha hopped on the Gargoyle's back again to fly back down to Earth. Once they landed, Paul hugged Martha tightly. "Thank God you're alright," he said. Turning to the Gargoyle, he started to say, "You have no idea how much this means to--," but when he had turned around, the Gargoyle was nowhere in sight. He looked around some more, but there was still no sign of the Gargoyle. All that remained was a man, a dog, a cornfield, and a mysterious change of wind.
Sign up to rate and review this story