Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Questions, Questions and Answers.

CyanideSuicide's Questions

by mychemicalpony 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2012-10-15 - 210 words

0Unrated
If you could be any fruit what would you be?

Um... A pineapple because Spongebob Squarepants lives in one.

Marry, fuck, kill - a zombie, Justin Bieber, Megan Fox

This is a tricky one. Can I like, fuck Megan Fox, then kill the zombie, then marry Justin Bieber and then do that thing that gold diggers do where they kill their husbands to get the money. Yep.

Do you like Doctor Who? If so which one is your favorite reincarnation?

OMFG YES. I freaking love it! And by reincarnation, you mean doctor/actor, I have to say Matt Smith. He is soooo cute, but I like him because he's really funny. Plus bow ties and fez's are just awesome.

What would you do if Gerard way showed up on your porch asking you to join the black parade?

Ummmm I know this sounds so emo and depressing and clichè but my life ain't that great at the present and I'd get to spend the rest of my life (what happens when you're dead and you're not alive but you're still conscious, because this shit is getting complicated) with MCR, which is just an epic win, so I most probably would go. There ya go, I'm more depressing than you thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story