Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

My Frank

by FightStriker 0 reviews

Without you my darling I am nothing, and with every breath I take you steal it away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 585 words - Complete

1TrainWreck
And so here it begins


Chapter 1

My Frank




On this Earth there are about 6 billion people, in this universe there are 9 planets, including the one that we currently inhabit. And on this planet there is but one gorgeous boy that loves me, for well... me.

My baby boy.
My darling.
My love.
My Frank.

ringring

"Hey Frankie." I smile into the receiver.

"Gerard! How'd you know it was me?" His somewhat husky voice comes back to me. I giggle and respond.

"Caller ID on my cell, sugar."

"Ooooh, that makes sense." He responds in that adorable way that makes my heart melt.

Silence follows his response as I smile into the receiver.

"Did you need something Frankie?"

"Oh! Yeah! Actually I did! Did you do your essay for Free Enterprise?" He asks.

Oh my Frankie, always making sure I did my work so that I can maintain the expectations my mom had set for me.

"Yes, yes I did. All six pages of it. Does that mean that you'll come over even more now that I've finished it?" I ask, getting excited.

"I'll come over and see if you really DID do it and then if you're telling the truth, then yes I will come over more often." He giggles.

"Yay! See you in a few baby, love you bye!" I giggle before hanging up.

That way, he'll have no choice but to come over.

I've known Frankie since the start of high school, we both had the same JROTC class together as freshmen and now that we're Seniors, I've made it to the very prestigious position of Core Commander and my Frankie moved up to being the Battalion Commander. We've worked hard for our positions and we plan to maintain them.

I asked him out when we were Sophomores at the same time I asked him to go to homecoming with me, and as nervous as I was, he said yes with a breathtaking smile on his face.

We've been together ever since.

A knock on my door sounds and I get up to answer it.

I open the door to see my gorgeous boy beaming up at me. I bend down and scoop him into my arms, peppering his soft, clean shaven face with kisses.

I pull him inside and close the door gently with my foot.

"Did you miss me Gerard?" He giggles in my arms.

"Mmm, so much darling you have no idea." I mumble into his chocolate hair.

"Gerard, who was at the door?" My younger brother Mikey calls from the top of the stairs.

"It's just Frankie, Mikes."

"Oh, hi Frankie." Mikey says with a gentle smile and a wave.

"Hi Mikey." Frank smiles up at him.

Mikes gives an awkward nod and goes back to his room, I hear the door gently close with a click.

"So Gerard?" Frankie says smiling.

"So Frank?" I reply with the same tone.

"Where's your paper?"

"On the island in the kitchen."

He gently wriggles out of my arms and scurries into the kitchen, his old scruffy converse squeaking against the floors.

I casually stroll into the kitchen, his back facing me as he leans on the island reading the paper, leaving me a perfect view of his behind.

I wrap my arms around his small waist and lean my head on his shoulder, lucky for me he's a fast reader.

"I did good?" I ask.

"Gerard did very good."



Next Chapter: We're getting a bit more personal with the Way brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story