Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 16

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

Stuff happens!! I rated it R because there's a sex scene in here that I wrote late at night and I was tired and out of it and...yeah.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-16 - Updated: 2012-10-16 - 2649 words

0Unrated
As we were driving back from the beach, Iz noticed an ice-cream stand "Hey let's get some ice cream!" she announced as she pointed to it "Okay," I said as I pulled over to the side, we both jumped out and went over to the ice cream stand "What do you want?" I asked Iz "I just want a chocolate ice cream cone," she said as she yawned widely "Is my baby tired?" I cooed affectionately as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders "A little," she said. "Yeah, give me 2 chocolate ice cream cones," I said to the guy "Sure, that'll be $2," he said as he scooped it onto the cones, I gave him the two bucks and he gave me the ice cream "Say thanks," Iz whispered in my ear, I rolled my eyes "Thanks buddy," I said, the guy just nodded. "He didn't say 'you're welcome'," I whispered to Iz on the way back to the car "Well at least you were courteous," she said. We ate it while we drove back to the apartment, Iz got done before we got back so she laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. When I pulled up to the apartment, I saw Izzy walking towards the apartment "IZZY!" I shouted, he looked around, sort of freaked out, then noticed me and smiled "Hey," he said as he walked to the car "Hey. Can you take a picture of me and Iz?" I asked "Sure," he said, I handed him the camera, he crouched down and took the picture "Thanks," I said as he handed it to me "You two go to the beach or something?" he asked "Yeah," I answered "Cool, I'm gonna go up to the apartment," Izzy said "We'll be there soon," I said as I looked at Iz, sleeping like an angel...man, I didn't want to wake her up. Sleeping like an angel....I wish she didn't have to go through my night terror with me last night, it was different than usual...it was like I was still in the dream, but I was aware that Iz was there with me. It made me sad she had to see me like that. Shit, now I'm crying! I wiped the tears from my eyes and straightened myself out. I wiggled my shoulder a bit to see if it would jolt her awake, then I wiggled it a little more, then, just for fun, I decided to scream really loud..."IZ!!!!"...she screamed in shock, and jumped away from me...and right into the window. The glass shattered, causing her to scream more "Oh god, it hurts!" she said, then she turned to me and I saw a chunk of glass lodged right in her temple "Oh shit, Isabel, baby, I'm so sorry!" I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached over to grab her head "I'm gonna take it out," I said gently "What? I need to go to the hospital!" she whispered loudly "Shh, shh," I said as I slowly reached up and put my fingers on the glass, "I'm just gonna do it real fast," I said reassuringly "You're crazy!" she hissed in disbelief "I thought we'd established THAT a while ago," I said, chuckling, she laughed a bit too and I pulled it out at that exact moment "There," I said as I showed the bloody piece of glass to her "What? I didn't even feel it!" she exclaimed "Yeah, but we need to get you inside so we can put something around your head," I said "Yeah," she replied. I helped her out of the car and into the apartment building, we went into her apartment, which might have been a mistake because Izzy freaked out and went ballistic when he saw Iz "Holy shit, Axl what the hell happened to her?! Look at all that blood? What'd you do!?" he shrieked as he ran over to us "It was a joke, I didn't mean to hurt her!" I said "What was a joke?! What the hell you do? Put match on her face?! Bite her?!" he said, panicky and forgetting words in his sentences. "I screamed really loud to wake her up and she went straight into the passenger window," I explained as I took her to the bathroom "And what made you think that was a good idea?" Izzy said critically "Izzy, stop making him feel bad," Iz scolded...and that right there was why I loved her. I just singlehandedly lodged a piece of glass in her head and yet she still defended me. "I don't think it's that bad," I said as I cleaned off the cut, which was pretty small, but deep. Me and Izzy managed to patch Iz up and she was back on her feet in no time "Oh Izzy, we had the best time! We went to the beach and had so much fun and then we got ice cream and it was so perfect," Iz raved to Izzy as they sat on the couch. I stood to the side and smiled to myself, I was so glad I could give her this day. "Hey, I'm gonna take off, go to my apartment," I said to them "Okay," Izzy said, Iz jumped up "Okay, lemme give you a kiss before you go," she said, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss, I kissed her back and then broke away "Mmm, see ya," I said "Yep," she said. I went out the door , to my apartment, and I opened the door, which luckily hadn't came too much off the hinges when the cops kicked it in. When I went in...I found none other than Gina sitting on the couch "Gina," I said sternly, she jumped up, ran to me and hugged me "Oh Axl, I was so worried! I came back and I couldn't find you anywhere! Where were you?" she said, annoying as ever. "I was out," I said as I peeled her off me "Where?" she asked "None-of-your-fucking-business-ville is where," I said as I started to walk away "Were you with Isabel?" she pressed on "Yes, I was, and we went to the beach and enjoyed ourselves," I said, getting annoyed. "So you were with her, instead of me? You took HER to the beach? You never take me to the beach," she said, I sat on the couch "You never asked to," I said "Yeah but -" Gina started, but I cut her off "You need to leave," "Fine, I'll go in the other room for a while," "No, you need to leave here," "The apartment?" "No Gina, the fucking earth! Yes the apartment! You need to leave. Forever. I don't wanna see you or hear you anymore," Gina started tearing up "But Axl...we're engaged!" she said, voice cracking "And we've been engaged, what, 8 times now? We never even made it down the aisle, and if we can't even manage to get married after 8 engagements....how the hell are we gonna manage anything else? I'm in love with Isabel now...no, I always have been," I said, standing up. Gina stood up too "Why, Axl? Why?! What does Isabel have that I don't?!" she sobbed "Pfft! Let's start with the obvious....tolerance, patience, beauty, kindness, and love in general, and I'm only scraping the surface!" I said, my voice escalating "I have all that stuff Axl!" Gina said, sounding offended "There's another thing! She's not vain! Had I said what I just said to you to her, she wouldn't say 'i'm all that stuff'!" I said, mocking her. "Fine! I'll leave! I'll just get my stuff and get the hell out like you always wanted!" she screamed, stomping off to the bedroom. I sighed and collapsed back on the couch. 10 minutes later Gina came back out with her suitcase packed "Goodbye!" she screamed as she slammed the door behind her. Well that's one less problem to deal with.
- Iz's POV -
I was raving to Izzy about what a great time me and Axl had, how great the day was, and everything else. "That's great...so, you're sure your head is okay?" he asked as he turned to me "Pssh, of course, I can barely feel it," I said happily, but Izzy still looked worried as usual. "Jeffery, I'm fine. When will you realize that?" I said, seriously. "I'll realize that when Axl stops repeatedly hurting you," Izzy said, sourly "This...was an accident," I said, pointing to my head "And I don't know what the hell is wrong with you Stradlin, but you better get over it or I'm fucking kicking you out," I threatened, equally as sour, Izzy turned to me and smirked "You sound like Axl," he said pitifully. I paused for a second. That was exactly what Gina had said to me. I stuttered for a second, then jumped up "I'm going to bed!" I announced loudly "At 7:30?" Izzy asked calmly "Aw, fuck you," I said, waving him off and stomping to my room. I slammed the door, sat on my bed, and thought for a second 'That's exactly what Axl would do,' I thought to myself. Then I started panicking again, what if I'd been around Axl so long I'd picked up all his behavior and I was starting to go insane?! Not that Axl's insane...well he kinda is, but he's not...not really, no, he isn't. I sighed, stood up, put some clothes on, and decided to go to Axl's apartment. I went past Izzy without a word, out the door, across to Axl's (Note: I miswrote when I said that Iz lived next to Axl, I meant across from.), and knocked on the door "Who is it?!" Axl yelled "Iz!" I called back, a few seconds later the door opened and Axl was standing there, shirtless. Damn, he's so hot. There's no words to describe it. I walked in, looked at him for a second, then we just started making out like a couple of savages. We fell over and rolled around on the floor, pulling at each others hair, then I started pulling his pants down while he literally just ripped my shirt off "Oh god, I want you," he snarled, super turned on. I wiggled out of my shorts as Axl unzipped his pants, "Lay on your back," I said, Axl fell backwards and I got between his legs, grabbing his dick "Ohh," he moaned softly, I put my mouth on it and started licking and sucking "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Axl moaned loudly, I stopped just before he came, then he climbed on top of me and groped my boobs and kissed my neck "Oh you're so hot, I wanna fuck you 'til you break in half," Axl moaned "Sounds good," I said sexily. He slid his dick in and went deeper and deeper and in and out and in and out and slow and eventually fast. I don't know how we got on our feet, but the next thing I know, we're standing up doing it, me against the wall...and we were just going at it, I mean....it was vicious. "Ohhh, whose a dirty bitch?!" Axl screamed "I am!" I screamed back "Yes you are!" Axl moaned loudly, trying to get as far into me as possible. Axl came first, I felt him cum inside of me and then I came too, I'm a squirter when I want to be, so Axl took his dick out and I just squirted cum all over his stomach/dick, it ran all down both of our legs. Then we went to the bedroom and laid there "That...was so fucking hot," Axl breathed into my ear "I know, that was the best ever...I mean, you were so hot..." I said, both of us were still breathing heavily. When our breathing was back to normal we cuddled up together even more and drifted off to sleep. This was, by far, the best day of my life so far.
- The Next Morning -
I opened my eyes, and quickly shut them again as the bright sunlight streaming in from the window stung my eyes. I looked at Axl's arms wrapped around my stomach, and I smiled, I felt so warm and safe. I looked at the clock, it was 7:56am, I smiled, another reason I liked having the job of a secret shopper was because since the mall didn't open until 10:00am and the store I worked at didn't open until 10:30, I didn't have to get up super early. Axl didn't really have a job to get up early for, he'd applied for the job of night manager at Tower Records but hadn't heard anything back yet. The last thing I'd heard from Axl about him having a job was that he and Izzy were going to smoke cigarettes for a scientific study at UCLA, which I didn't think was the smartest idea. "What's on your mind?" Axl asked suddenly, I stifled a scream "Axl, I didn't know you were awake!" I said, laughing and looking to the side to see him "Well I am," he said smiling, he gave me a kiss on the lips and asked again "What were you thinking?" "How did you know I was thinking?" "I knew you were awake, but you didn't say anything to me or see if I was awake...so I figured you must be concentrating on something," "Oh," I said "I was just thinking about my job and your job and stuff like that," I said as I rolled back over, Axl started kissing my neck "Why?" he asked in-between kisses "Because I worry sometimes that you're an UCLA lab rat," I said "Well stop worrying baby, I'm just fine. And besides, I got that job at Tower Records," he said as he kissed my neck more, I rolled over quickly to face him "You did?!" I exclaimed happily "Yeah, yeah, I got it a few days ago or so," he said "Oh, that's so great," I said happily as I hugged him and kissed him, then we started making out, then the door suddenly burst open "WAKE UP FUCKERS!!!!!!!" followed by the sound of an air horn going off. Me and Axl screamed, nearly falling out of the bed, Izzy was standing there with a devilish smile on his face "Oh, what the fuck Izzy? You trying to give us a heart attack?!" I scolded "Yeah man, what the hell??!!!" Axl said, annoyed, but I could tell he was  also slightly amused "Three-way!" Izzy yelled as he took hold of the sheet we were under and yanked it off of us "Aw, hell no man!!!" Axl screamed as he jumped up to try to get the sheet back "Axl you don't have any clothes!" I screamed, half laughing "Shit!" he screamed as he covered his crotch and ran back to the bed, diving on top of me "We'll cover each other!" he said just as Izzy jumped on the bed with us "Tickle, tickle!" he screamed "No! No! No! No, you fucking pervert! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Axl screamed as me and him backed up into the headboard "Nothing!" Izzy laughed as he attempted to tickle Axl, who jumped out of the way in horror, pushing me over. I jumped up and grabbed the sheet, ran to Axl, and we both wrapped ourselves in it "Get out Jeffery," Axl said, trying to be serious but suppressing laughter. "Okay," Izzy said, shrugging and then leaving. When he was gone Axl looked at me "You wanna move in with me?" he asked "Yes please!" I said "Great," he said, smiling. I hugged him and kissed him, thinking about how lucky I am to finally have Axl for a boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story