Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're all Fools and Worthless Liars

Sleep..

by DansBitch 2 reviews

Do you feel like a man as you push him around, Do you feel better now as he falls to the ground..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-16 - Updated: 2012-10-23 - 1345 words

0Unrated
It was the night of Mikeys party. The week had gone by quickly, the only people I had talked too was Ray and Mikey. I had somehow managed to avoid my parents, which I was grateful for. S far things had been ok, Mikey hadn’t brought up what happened with Rom, and Ron hadn’t called. Probably because I smashed up my phone, but still, no contact was good. Maybe now he would just leave me alone.

Mikey’s party was in full swing, People getting drunk and dancing to what ever came on. Mikey had been pretty damn happy with his present from Gerard, and kept thanking him over and over again. I hadn’t had time to get Mikey anything, but he said he understood, claming that now he can pick his own present and all he wanted was me for to have a good time, oh and to play a song or two. Bob the sneaky fuck had already grabbed my guitar from my house once I was out, saying it was the plan all along. Not wanting to let Mikey down, I agreed and plugged her in.

“Guys, guys be quite, Frankie-boys going to play a song for us.” Mikey excitedly announced to a room full of drinks. Some groaned because there dancing had been interrupted, others cheered and clapped me on. I took a deep breath and started playing the song that’s been stuck in my head for the past week. My voice wasn’t amazing but honestly, I couldn’t give a fuck. The few beers I’ve had gave me the confidence to just not care.

“Uh.. It’s called Face Down, by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, My voice isn’t great so I apologise”

Hey, Girl you know you drive me crazy,
One look puts me rhythm in my hand.
Still I’ll never understand why you hang around
I see what’s going down.

“Cover up with make up in the mirror
Tell yourself, it’s never going to happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.”

“Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this worlds gonna end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she’s has found.”

“A pebble in the water makes a ripple affect
Every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever, you will surely drown
I see what’s going down.

“I see the way you go and say your right again.
Say you’re right again.
Heed my lecture.”

“Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this worlds gonna end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she’s has..”

“One day she will tell you she’s had enough.
It’s coming round again”

“One day she will tell you she’s had enough.
It’s coming around again”
“Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this worlds gonna end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she’s has..”

“Face down in dirt she said,
This doesn’t hurt she said.
Finally I’ve had enough”.

“Face down in the dirt she said
This doesn’t hurt she said
Finally I’ve had enough”


Everyone clapped as I put my guitar down, Mikey screamed for another song but I just shook my head and walked to the kitchen for another beer. Once I squeezed through everyone and grabbed a beer, I headed to the stairs and sat down. Cracking open the can I took a drink.

“You where good Frankie boy, didn’t know you could play like that.” I looked up to see Gerard standing there with a goofy grin.

“Thanks I guess.” I took another drink while he sat down.

“You ever thought of playing in a band?”

“Nope” Another sip.

“You’re not very chatty, Mikey says you never shut up.” He laughed as I glared at him.

“Sorry to disappoint you” He snorted.

“You didn’t disappoint me Frankie. Why Don’t we go have some fun?” He smirked as he stood up.

“What kind of fun?” I stood up and stumbled a little. Man I got to slow down.

“I’m sure we can find something to amuse ourselves with” He smirked as he leaned in and kissed me. Hi’s lips where so soft I just melted into his body. The warning lights where flashing in the back of my mind but I didn’t care. If Gerard Way wanted to get down and dirty with me, there was no way I was turning him down.

The next thing I knew I was on my back on his bed, Gerard shoving his tough down my neck. I moaned and moved my hips up towards his, the pleasure I got from that simple contact was intoxicating. He broke the kiss to remove my shirt, leaning down to kiss me neck. The way he gripped my hips sent me flying back into the events of last Saturday. I pushed against his chest to get him off me but he stayed put. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. I didn’t want this. I needed Ron to get off. I Started to hit him on the back to get him to stop. I couldn’t breath, His weight was crushing me, suffocating.

”Come on Frankie-boy, don’t fight me, you know you want this.”

I shook my head, I didn’t want this. Tears rolled down my checks thick and fast.

“Don’t fight me baby, fight me and I’ll fucking kill you”

I screamed out loud.

“STOP, STOP PLEASE, I DON’T WANT THIS, PLEASE JUST STOP PLEASE” My body shook as I felt weight lift from my body. I could breath again. I took deep breaths, shocking on my own sobs as I tried to get enough air into my lungs. I rolled over onto my stomach, barring my face as I cried.

“Frank? What the fuck?” Gerard sounded annoyed. I had made him angry. I felt something touch my back and I jerked it away. I didn’t want anything to touch me. Touching was bad.

“Frank, you in here?” Mikeys voice boomed through the room. “Gerard what the fuck did you do to him? Frank, you alright?” I felt the bed sink beside me.

“Mike I swear I didn’t do anything, we where making out and he just started freaking out and crying. I didn’t do anything.”

“It’s fine, just go enjoy the party. Go Gerard. Get out” Mikey’s voice scared me slightly, had I annoyed him with my stupid crying? Gerard sighed and walked out closing the door loudly.

“Frank, come on buddy sit up before you make yourself sick.” Mikey touched my arm and I flinched. I cried more at that, my best friend couldn’t even touch me without flinching away from him. I sat up and gave him a sad smile.

“I need your phone, you are going to sleep here ok? Nobody will come in I promise you. You need to sleep. Phone.. Now?” I nodded and handed him my phones, crawling in under the blankets and pulling them over my head, I just needed sleep. Then I’d be fine. I closed my eyes hearing Mikey leave the room, waiting to hear him walk upstairs. Once he was out of sight, I climbed out the small window. A soon as the air hit me I felt better.. Until someone grabbed my arm and covered my mouth with there hand. I tried to scream but I couldn’t.


……. TO BE CONTINUIED…
Sign up to rate and review this story