Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Death After Life, Love After Death.

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

When Frank Iero dies, his friend commits suicide. This is their after life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 1113 words

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

'Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance has died after being fatally hit by a car.' The newswoman said. No. Not Frank. Not my Frankie. 'He was on his way home from a party at one of his friends houses when the accident occurred. According to our sources, Frank had a lot to drink that night, but was still able to walk home safely. The police are holding an investigation...' She continued before I shut the TV off.

Frank can't be dead. He's my best friend. The greatest guy I've ever known. He was the man I fell in love with when I was 15. I was always able to get through the day knowing that there was at least the smallest chance we might end up together. Even though he was married. I'm married to. I hate Paul. He hurts me. There's nothing to live for now. Nothing. I pulled out a pad and a pen.

I can't do this anymore. I'm not happy. I've always loved Frank, and now he's gone. I can't take this anymore. Paul, I hope you hate yourself for what you've done. Hozzie, please, just don't forget me. If you and Gerard ever have kids, can you call one of them Penina? That would make me happy. I've never told anyone about my feelings towards Frank. But now he's gone, and there's nothing to live for anymore. I know that I'm a burden. I'll watch down over those that I loved, and I'll protect you. I'll make sure that the people I hate get haunted though. I'm sorry I wasn't brave enough to fight, but know this; I'm happy now. I'm free. Don't forget me.

Penina xx

That's it. That is the last thing I'll ever have done. I grabbed the gun Paul always threatens me with, loaded it with bullets, held the cold metal against my head, and BANG!

You know how they say that just before you die, you relive your whole life in that split-second? Well, it's nothing like that. It just feels like nothing. There's no bright light, there's no grim reaper, there's absolutely nothing but darkness. For the first few hours anyway. I woke up with a start after that. I woke up on grass. The amount was just massive. The grass was long, and it tickled. I stood up. I noticed I was barefoot and I was wearing a white dress. There's a long stream. So long that you can't see where it starts or where it ends. The sky is the bluest kind of blue. It's day time and the stars are out. There's a massive green planet in the sky. You can also see the moon. There's a single tree on the grass in the distance with reddish leaves. Even more farther than that, you can see a castle. A big castle, but not as big as I would have expected it to be. Doesn't it have to hold all the people that have died?

'I see you've made it here safely?' A voice asked. I looked all around, but I couldn't see anyone. The voice giggled. 'My dear, you won't see me.' He said.

'Who are you, more importantly, where am I exactly?' I asked.

'Well, what does it look like?' He asked.

'It looks like heaven, but it can't be.' I said.

'Why not? It's how you imagined it.' He told me.

'So, am I heaven god or something?' I asked. He giggled again.

'No, you're not. You're not in heaven anyway. Not exactly. This is where you go until you get some peace. It just looks like you're idea of heaven. You need to let go.' He told me.

'Well, what do I need to do?' I asked.

'I can't say. What I will say is that you can zoom in on Earth. You can look at anything you need to. That might help, but not necessarily.' He answered.

'Penina?' Someone else asked. It sounded a lot like Frank. I turned around, and there he was. He was still the same, cute Frank but in a white suit with brushed hair.

'Hi Frank.' I greeted.

'You're dead? How did you die?' He asked looking genuinely upset. I shrugged.

'Suicide. I heard about you. I'm sorry that you died. I guess you're what's kept me going all those years.' I said.

'You died because of me?' He asked. I looked down in guilt.

'I died because I just couldn't live anymore.' I said.

'Well, let's go get some peace together.' He said. I smiled.

'Really? Can we do that?' I asked.

'I don't see why not. Well, I'm going to get a beer.' The voice said. Frank and I looked at each other and smiled.

'I wish you didn't die though. You would have had a great life.' He told me.

'I doubt it. I told you about Paul.' I said.

'Yeah, but on your birthday party I was going to beat him up for you. Then I was going to take you to mine and Courtney's house.' He said. I sighed. I hate his wife.

'It wouldn't have worked anyway.' I said.

'Why not?' He asked.

'I don't know, I just know that it wouldn't' I answered. He shrugged.

'It would've been fun though.' He said. I giggled.

'Maybe, but I guess we'll never know. Where do we go after this?' I asked.

'I have no idea. But there are people from that place that can talk to you.' He answered.

'Like who?' I asked.

'I don't want to ruin the surprise. Besides, I want to see the look on your face.' He said. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

'I'm so glad you're here. I don't exactly want you to be dead, but you're dead with me.' I told him.

'Yeah, yeah, let's get going. It's time for you to look for some closure.' He said. So that's where we went. We looked into the stream to see my first glimpse at Earth now that I'm not there. Hopefully not too much is revealed in front of Frank, but now I wish I didn't mention him in my note.

Hey guys! I still haven't decided on the childhood friend yet, but I will at some point. I hope you liked this chapter. I hope it will get better though. :L So, yeah. Rate and review and give me your lunch money! Sorry, got a bit carried away! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story