Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

by PARANOIDgrenade 1 review

"And if the sun comes up, will it tear the skin right off our bones?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 1200 words

1Original
I ran as fast as I can. I could hear their whispers and giggles as I tried to escape them.


And if they get me and the sun, goes down into the ground.
And if they get me take this spike, to my heart and,
And if they get me and the sun goes down,
And if they get me take this spike, and,
You put the spike in my heart.


But one spoke out loud and clear that made me freeze. "Gerard. Come on. You've always wanted to be one of us." I could hear them surround me and I knew I was done for. I whispered "F-F-Frank. Please. H-h-help me." I got past them and I ran threw the night-bathed forest. I could feel tears trickled down my face as he whispered again " It's not that bad. Just one bite and it's over with." I chocked down a sob when someone pushed me forward into mud.



And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones?
And then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks I saw you there,
Someone get me to the doctor, someone get me to a church,
Where they can pump this venom,
And you must keep your soul, like a secret in your throat
And if they come and get me,
What if you put the spike in my heart.


"Face it, Gee. It's over. You can't win now. You're surrounded." Frank said.
I stood up and glared at my "lover" and spat "You'll never take me alive."
"Playing hard way again, Gerard? Oh well, I love a good chase." I sprinted further, not even knowing where I was going. I've been missing for days now, maybe a week or two because of him. He thought we could go camping and it turned out he got bitten by a vampire and they hypnotized him to try and get me on their side. "GEE!" Someone screamed on the top of their lungs.


Can you take this spike?
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless
Night time sky?
Can you take this spike?
Will it wash away this jet black feeling?


I looked forward. There was a person! I could finally get home! "HELP!" I screamed. As the person came into view, I realized it was Mikey, my brother, He found me! He smirked and said " Aw. Is Gerard scared of the dark?" I began to back away slowly and said "Not you too. No. This just can't be." As someone behind me said "Oh, you better believe it."


And now the nightclub sets the stage for this they come in pairs she said,
We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey they're always there,
Someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse,
And someone buy me roses, and someone burned the church,
We're hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse,
And someone save my soul tonight, please save my soul,


"What have you done?" I asked furiously. "Oh it was easy. Your brother can't hold a fight for long." Jake, the leader, said. "Who else did you get?" I said in such a slow manner it took him a while to answer. "We took the rest of your family after they saw Mikey and yes that includes your precious grandma, Elena. Ray, Bob , and even your long lost friend, Matt." "Y-y-y-ou bastards." I spat as he took a dive at me. I stumbled and fell on the forest floor as Jake looked down at me and said "Stupid child. You thought you were invincible. Un-touchable. That you were going to win. You lost, Gerard, you lost."



And as these days watch over time, and as these days watch over time,
And as these days watch over us tonight.


Jake lowered himself down to me and said "We will do this the easy way. You work for me now. "NO!" I screamed as I started to struggle away. "Hold him down!" Jake barked. Frank, My Frankie, held me down as Mikey did the same. Memories came flooding into my mind like a dam just bursted. When Frankie and I met. Our first date. Our first kiss. When he would get creeped out after a scary movie and I'd have to stay next to him no matter what. Now it meant nothing to him. Frankie was just a robot now. And with Mikes. When he was brought home from the hospital. His first crush. The first time he was bullied. When he got a bass for Christmas. When we used to bicker about what movies we were going to watch. And especially when we would wake me up super-early on Christmas just so we could watch the Christmas tree. Just memories floating around me.

I'll never let them, I'll never let them,
I'll never let them hurt you not tonight,
I'll never let them, I can't forget them,
I'll never let them hurt you, I promise,

"Go ahead." I said with a sigh. "If you want me on the vampire side just do it now." Jake smirked at me and replied "Whatever you wish, Gerard, whatever you wish." As he sunk his fangs in my soft-neck flesh. I screamed out.


Struck down, before our prime,
Before, you got off the floor,
Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?


I gasped for breath as Jake stood up and I felt Mikey and Frank let go of me. I stopped struggling when Frank said "Welcome Gee.". He didn't even smile. Mikey was the same. Everyone was the same. Emotionless. "It will take a couple days, but you'll not rebel anymore. I own your soul now." Jake said to me with a glare upon his face.

Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?
[And these thoughts of endless night,
bring us back into the light,
and this venom from my heart,



I looked around seeing the same emotionless faces over and over again. I started to run. I couldn't take it. I won't give Jake his satisfaction that he wanted. I'll get Frankie back too, no matter what.



Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?
(And these thoughts of endless night
bring us back into the light
kill this venom from my heart)



I heard rustling. I looked up and saw Frank. "Frank!" I said. I jumped up to see that he was still just looking forward with the same bored expression. "Frankie?" I said. "Jake sent me to see if your okay. We should go back now." He replied, in a robotic way. "No. We are not going back. You're coming with me, Frank. I'm getting you back to normal." I said. As I took him by the hand, I muttered "We'll get them all back to normal." It was only a matter of time.



Can yo,u stake me before, the sun goes, down?
[And as always, innocent like roller coasters,
Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against,
because I've seen what they look like.
Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading
Sign up to rate and review this story