Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Apple Pie

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Gerard's exciting morning

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 635 words

1Exciting
I woke up, stretching my stiff limbs. My room smelt like apple pie instead of the usual sweat and fear. "Good morning!" I jumped and pulled the blankets over my chest before I realized it was just Mari.

She sat on the window pane, kicking her short legs a couple inches over the carpeted floor. "Hi. You scared me." I sighed.

"I could tell. Our King asked me to help you get ready." She smiled at me.

"He was here already?" I sat up, feeling awful. She smiled and shook her head. "Then....?"

She touched the stone around her neck. It burned brightly for a second before she sighed. "It's like a cell phone for the Red guard. Very powerful." She smiled at me, standing up.

"So why do I need help getting ready?" I asked as she pulled me up by my hands. She laughed and pushed me toward the bathroom.

"Wash your face, brush your teeth and fix your hair." She laughed. I did what she said.

I came back out to see her going through my closet. "Uhhhh....?" I watched her.

"You can't show a lot of skin, but our King asked for something party vibe." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Anything like that?"

I shrugged. "Depends on what kind of party." I came beside her. I grabbed my tight navy blue button up with sleeves I usually rolled up on my thin arms. "This?" I put it against myself.

"Perfect!" She pointed at it. "Wait, how did I miss that?" She asked herself. I smiled.

"Sooo helpful." I nudged her with my elbow. She bumped my hip.

"Oh shut up." She laughed. "Now for the pants." She moved to the other side. She threw me a tight pair of black jeans.

"I can't wear those with underwear...." I blushed. She smirked evilly at me.

"Who said you were going to have underwear?" My face blazed brighter. "And wear walking shoes. Get dressed and do whatever you need. You have thirty minutes." I was already buttoning up my shirt.

I pulled on the pants as she turned back to the window. They fit just like I remembered. Clingy.
I stepped into my favorite boots and zipped them up.

Looking at myself in the full length mirror, I grabbed my eyeliner. Once black rimmed my eyes perfectly, I sighed in relief. Grabbing my phone off the charger, I went to the kitchen and made a piece of dry toast.

"That's weird." I heard from Mikey. "Usually you're moaning and groaning about being up this early on a Saturday. Not eating toast and looking sexy."

"Not into incest, little bro." I smiled at him. He winked and rolled his eyes.

"Have plans?" He looked me up and down. I nodded.

"Mhmm." I took a nice bite. "No idea when I'll be back." He gave me an odd look.

"Okay. I won't wait up then." He smiled after a moment. "Did you sleep better last night?"

"I did." I finished my toast. The doorbell rang. "Mm gotta go." I grabbed my keys off the counter and put my phone in my back pocket.

I opened the door to Frankie. Throwing myself at him, I pulled the door shut and kissed him.

We stumbled back a little before we found our footing without separating. "Well, good morning to you as well." He laughed.

"Sorry." I let go of him. He smiled and took my head. Now that I looked at him in direct sunlight, I saw the powerful king of the vampires.

"So, do you want to drive or walk?" He asked as we got to the ground level.

"Drive, I guess." I shrugged. He beamed.

"Know where the woods start?" I stared at him.








Lalalalalala another chapter.

R+R

Hugs and Canvass,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story