Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9 > The Surprise

The Surprise

by beatrix4Lyf 1 review

Zidane saves Kuja from the lifa tree and takes him home to meet Garnet and the rest of the gang, his heart sets on one person but is there heart set on him?

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Adelbert Steiner, Beatrix, Eiko Carol, Freya Crescent, Garnet Til Alexandros, Kuja, Vivi Ornitier, Zidane Tribal - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 379 words

-1Illiterate
authors note: This is just a quick story about me again with sme Kuja bearix pairings(dont ask me why I just think they would make a good couple)
disclaims:i dont own final fantasy I dont own the characters and I don't own any money wither (sniff,sniff!)

Zidane was sat by Kuja what could he do to stop his brother diening wa there nothing at all? "DAM" He prayed he could save his brother." God come on I have to think of something!" Hes was getting wuite annoyed by this. There he was alive and well why his brother was strugguling to breath. "Z-Zi-Zidane please d-don't worry ab-about me I have only done bad in this w-world I deserve t-to d-die..." Kuja had struggled to sayn those last few words, he shouldn't have been suffering. All of a sudden the area around Zidane and Kuja went Black, Zidane could faintley make out shapes of... well not people but something close to them. " What the hell is going on here?"
"hush mortal, we are the great eiliodons protectors over the planet. We have come to discuss the matter of your brothers being."
"Oh please don't let him die, I know he has done bad but he will change I promise I'll do anything." Zidane was nearley on his knees, a few terars dropped down his cheeks. "Very well mortal, it seems you care a lot about your brother, he can come back on one condition." "Yes I'll do anything...!!!"
"If he goes back to his old ways he dies and you will have a terible illness set upon you." "Ok i can do that." The strange world disapppered and he came back to reality again, his brother was standing next to him. "Brither you saved me freom death, I can't believe you would risk your life for me."
"Hey it's what any noral bro would do wouldnt he?" "I suppose..." "So now we have too get back, the questiion is how."
A look came onto his brothers face as if this was all obvious to him. "Teliportation." "What?" "Teliportation It's a spell I can use just grip onto my hand shut your eyes and..." A white light apered around them they swirled and then landed with a thud.
Sign up to rate and review this story