Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Pansy's Thoughts

by PercivalWulfric 0 reviews

Started off as a headcanon for a friend on facebook, but I really liked it and posted it here :)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Draco,Pansy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-18 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 179 words - Complete

-1Cliche
Pansy had just started her last year at Hogwarts; she couldn't wait to see Malfoy......'NO!' she thought loudly, she thought for a second people around her could hear her scream in her head.


'Oh well' she thought 'only mudblood Granger and Weasel would have heard me....' She had carried on walking down the stairs towards the Slytherin common room, making sure to hex a firsty on the way down, when she yet again cursed herself for quoting Draco's bad habits...


She continued to think about Draco on her way to the dungeons...his hair...his face...his body....."WOAH!!" Pansy tripped over someone, "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING, YOU STUPID LITTLE SQUIB, IF YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN I-", as she looked up after gaining her balance, she realised it was Draco she had tripped over.


"You'll do what, Pansy?" Draco asked, mockingly, holding out his hand for her. She got up, without his help and replied, amused, "Oh nothing, but my father WILL hear about this", She smiled in her head, still thinking of Draco.
Sign up to rate and review this story